Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2015 Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+4
BucNutts
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Coach Gruden
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2015 Week 9 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:37 am

WELCOME TO WEEK 9

Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #11 Arizona Wildcats (6-1) ===============
Last week, Arizona won 15-7 against Washington (4-2).
This week, the Wildcats are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB James Butler has committed to USC
- (*****) WR Michael Gibbs has committed to Missouri
- (*****) LE Marshall Oliver has committed to Arizona
- (****) RT Jerrell Webb has committed to Arizona
- (*****) QB Charles Adams has committed to Arizona
- (****) LE Bruce Vinson has committed to Arizona

=============== Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-3) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame lost 48-33 against Clemson (6-1).
This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Pittsburgh to face the #4 Pittsburgh Panthers (7-0).
In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) DT Travis Brooks has committed to Florida
- (****) DT Patrick Davis has committed to Michigan
- (***) LE Anthony Rouse has committed to Houston
- (****) RG Ryan Scott has committed to Penn State
- (****) LT Kevin Doyle has committed to Nebraska
- (****) QB Jabari Franklin has committed to Florida
- (****) DT T.J. Hall has committed to Texas

=============== #13 Florida State Seminoles (6-1) ===============
Last week the Seminoles were idle.
This week, the Seminoles will host Maryland (6-1).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Robert Hobbs has committed to Ohio State
- (****) C Donny Bennett has committed to Alabama
- (***) LE Russell Wilson has committed to UCF

=============== #8 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-1) ===============
Last week, Georgia Tech won 54-21 against Miami (4-3).
This week, the Yellow Jackets will host Clemson (6-1).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RT Craig Cantrell has committed to Georgia Tech
- (****) FS Eric Lee has committed to Georgia Tech

=============== #3 Missouri Tigers (8-0) ===============
Last week, Missouri won 73-10 against Texas Tech (3-4).
This week, the Tigers will host Iowa State (2-6).
In recruiting news, the following Missouri targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Michael Gibbs has committed to Missouri
- (*****) WR Lance Sapp has committed to South Carolina

=============== Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-6) ===============
Last week, Arkansas State lost 20-13 against UL Lafayette (2-4).
This week, the Red Wolves travel to Ft. Lauderdale to face the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-3).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) LG Terrence Smith has committed to New Mexico
- (*) RG A.J. Inman has committed to Colorado State
- (**) DT Jeremy Prince has committed to Arkansas State
- (**) RT Rob Lundy has committed to Tulsa
- (**) WR Carl Brown has committed to New Mexico

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (3-4) ===============
Last week, Arkansas lost 41-17 against Georgia (4-1).
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-4).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RE Steven Rivera has committed to Houston
- (***) MLB Hunter Brown has committed to Arkansas
- (***) TE Nate McGee has committed to Tennessee

=============== #10 Oregon Ducks (6-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 46-28 against Arizona State (3-4).
This week, the Ducks are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Brandon Swain has committed to Oregon
- (*****) LE Marshall Oliver has committed to Arizona
- (****) LG Mark Brown has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #4 Pittsburgh Panthers (7-0) ===============
Last week, Pittsburgh won 49-21 against USF (1-5).
This week, the Panthers will host Notre Dame (5-3).
In recruiting news, the following Pittsburgh targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Doug Livingston has committed to Pittsburgh

=============== #12 South Carolina Gamecocks (6-1) ===============
Last week, South Carolina won 76-14 against Vanderbilt (2-5).
This week, the Gamecocks travel to Knoxville to face the Tennessee Volunteers (5-3).
In recruiting news, the following South Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG Mike Keller has committed to Auburn
- (****) DT Ivan Hogan has committed to Florida
- (****) LOLB Jared Graham has committed to South Carolina
- (*****) MLB Chris Richardson has committed to LSU
- (*****) TE Marcus Bell has committed to South Carolina

=============== #18 Washington Huskies (4-2) ===============
Last week, Washington lost 15-7 against Arizona (6-1).
This week, the Huskies will host Oregon State (2-4).
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:55 am

Coach 9's led his Penn State Nittany Lion squad to a 30 -14 win tonight in Indiana. RS-SR QB Chaz Jolly went 13-15 for 252yds and 1TD and 1Int. Penn State was powered by three rushing Td's by three different backs. SO TE Matt Sanders led the way threw the air with his 6 receptions for 137yds and 1TD.
Offensive Stats
QBC Jolly 13-15 252yds 1TD 1Int
RBG Joyce 17att 66yds 1TD
RBJ Blanco 9att 33yds 1TD 1rec 2yds
RBB Bower 5att 9yds 1TD
TE M Sanders 6rec 137yds 1TD
WR B Rodgers 3rec 80yds
Defensive Stats
CB A Patton 7Tkls 2TFL
DE D Newsome 5Tkls 5TFL 1Sack
CB S Dawson 4Tkls 1Int
LB A Hall 4Tkls 2TFL
DE J Hayes 2Tkls 2TFL
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:05 pm

the 9's is back in the building.. ya i changed ggang over to Michigan...gruden after ur game with oregon u can change to whoever if u would like.. titan after ur game with macc u can move as well as ther is no need for u to finish with those teams and all the user games would have been played.. the only user game left after this is oregon and fsu and thats still intact.. and bucc as long as macc hasnt played usf.. u can go now as well.. i kno we dont do in season but the user games have been played and unlike last year they dont add a ton of kids in the off season so u guys can go and try n scrape up what u can now.. feels like a brand new dynasty lol even makes me want to move lol but i cant leave this hb.. South Carolina has a similar attachment to his..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:11 pm

axspecialk wrote:
the 9's is back in the building.. ya i changed ggang over to Michigan...gruden after ur game with oregon u can change to whoever if u would like.. titan after ur game with macc u can move as well as ther is no need for u to finish with those teams and all the user games would have been played.. the only user game left after this is oregon and fsu and thats still intact.. and bucc as long as macc hasnt played usf.. u can go now as well.. i kno we dont do in season but the user games have been played and unlike last year they dont add a ton of kids in the off season so u guys can go and try n scrape up what u can now..

I'm really conflicted cause I like my UW team and recruits...leaving would really suck, esp having to jump into the fire with you AXE...it would be 3 to 4 yrs before I would even have talent level close to you...and since you have better stick skills a huge battle...gonna have to think about it real hard...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:11 pm

9's so good to have you back bro!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:16 pm

u dont have to go if u decide to stay than titan has to come over.. or he has to go into the sec..we are almost complete and balanced.. if u vacate than someone has to go pac 10..titan has a person to add too so he can go out into the sec or come big xii.. so can stay if u want.. we will still get balance..
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:16 pm

great to be back....heading to bed
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:21 pm

axspecialk wrote:
u dont have to go if u decide to stay than titan has to come over.. or he has to go into the sec..we are almost complete and balanced.. if u vacate than someone has to go pac 10..titan has a person to add too so he can go out into the sec or come big xii.. so can stay if u want.. we will still get balance..

cool, let me sleep on it, and will let everyone know after duck/dawg game if that works for everyone...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:42 pm

Yesterday I was surely moving, now after landing a 5* Qb that I really wanted, I am now torn on what to do lol...

Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

LMAO ok lets just wait till off season.. its funny bucc i was thinking this u shoulda left earlier so i could have signed that qb lol i could see how he may influence a decision lol. when is the pitt - nd game scheduled to kick off? im gonna roll thru iowa state now!
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

i hope Bucc leaves Arizona...it has become a thorn in my side!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:47 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
i hope Bucc leaves Arizona...it has become a thorn in my side!!! lol

O i kno the feeling all to well my brotha.. that man is tough to beat.. and imagine i was in the big xii playing him 2 times a year.. ugh..

Ne how steam rolled iowa state.. had 60 by half ran the ball for 2 quarters ended up with 80.. sorry i tried not to score but it was like one play score.. they had 131 yards of total offense so every drive was 3 and out and the couldnt stop ne thing.. all 3 almost got 100 yards rushing. well 2 went over 100 qb had 89..

Bucc on a bye needs to recruit.,Mydas, Boondock and the user game left.. when did we start this season? last week? this was a fast season...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

Titan I wanted to play last night but said fuck it and fell asleep. I don't got enough $ on my phone right now to txt ya so you text me hwen it's good fro yuo to play. I'm goin out to run some errands for a couple hours so I'm thinking around 4:30-5 PM eastern? That work?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm

yawn at my bye week...at least i get an extra week to rest up hood. maybe hell make it back for my big game at USC.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:26 pm

when do u and gruden play grey?
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm

both me and Gruden were pretty dissapointed lol we thought it was this week. but it turns out i had an invisible bye week (you know how you look at your schedule on the dynasty website and it doesnt show your bye)...anyway we play next week. Hopefully we can get a late night advance.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:33 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
both me and Gruden were pretty dissapointed lol we thought it was this week. but it turns out i had an invisible bye week (you know how you look at your schedule on the dynasty website and it doesnt show your bye)...anyway we play next week. Hopefully we can get a late night advance.

I will be free after 5PST today...so when ever we ADV I will be available....Just text me Grey after we ADV...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

just came across this site.. and this would be an awesome site for our dynasty especially since we have to move from this one soon.. what u guys think

http://gameofinches.webs.com/

The site is free and we can create our own.. hmm imma look into it..
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:45 pm

hey macc, i am free anytime today after 2:00 central... so just let me know...girlfriend goes to work at 4 i think... so it would be better after 4 so i can devote my full attention lol...

gruden, buc... where are yall going? lol i need to know so i can begin to build my dynasty... no more hopscotchign around for me lol

also, as soon as we figure out what conference my new dude can be in, let me know so i can let him know what teams he can be
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:20 pm

axspecialk wrote:
just came across this site.. and this would be an awesome site for our dynasty especially since we have to move from this one soon.. what u guys think

looks cool K....i didnt know we had to leave here
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

titangator wrote:
hey macc, i am free anytime today after 2:00 central... so just let me know...girlfriend goes to work at 4 i think... so it would be better after 4 so i can devote my full attention lol...

gruden, buc... where are yall going? lol i need to know so i can begin to build my dynasty... no more hopscotchign around for me lol

also, as soon as we figure out what conference my new dude can be in, let me know so i can let him know what teams he can be

I have decided to jump to Texas A&M.....as much as it pains me to leave mid season, and the recruits/players I feel it's best for me and my family to make the move.....my final game as a Huskies coach will be vs the hated Oregon Ducks
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:34 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

looks cool K....i didnt know we had to leave here

Macc was saying something about us coming close to the limit here and we may have to pay.. i came across that site lookin at the top dynastys on ea's site.. we will see tho i dont kno how soon we have to move.. its pretty sweet tho.. but same thing over there.. a limit on how much u can use without paying..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:39 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
titangator wrote:

I have decided to jump to Texas A&M.....as much as it pains me to leave mid season, and the recruits/players I feel it's best for me and my family to make the move.....my final game as a Huskies coach will be vs the hated Oregon Ducks

great i am stuck playing that crazy defense 2 times a year.. well it just got real in the big xii..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:42 pm

axspecialk wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
titangator wrote:

great i am stuck playing that crazy defense 2 times a year.. well it just got real in the big xii..

LOL....well give me a couple of years to build it up, but it will be fun we have never been in the same conf so it will be a fun new challenge....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:42 pm

titan depending on what bucc does..ig he goes big east one goes pac 10 the other sec opposite of south carolina..if bucc stays.. one goes big east.. the other goes sec.. those are ur options..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Week 9 Discussion    2015 Week 9 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Week 9 Discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next