Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shame to Fame

Go down 
+2
axspecialk
alemic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alemic

alemic

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

Not sure if anybody around here is looking to join another dynasty but I have a one star only dynasty that is looking for some committed members. I havent been in this dynasty for long but you guys are awesome and I would love to see a few of you in my dynasty as well. We basically try to build up these crappy 1 star schools into power houses. No conference restriction, 7 minute quarters all-american recruiting and sliders.

We are actually on the TF forums, if you are interested and not a member of TF tell me on here because I will have to have the admins manually approve your email since there is something wrong with their system. If you are a member, we have our own area called Shame to Fame where you can post on the new coaches area.

Thanks,
Alemic
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

how quick are the advances? one star schools? ouch! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

they try to do 48... but it usually moves a little quicker.. alemic is good at weeding out the ones who dont get their games in quickly lol...

guess who i am ax?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:18 am

titangator wrote:
they try to do 48... but it usually moves a little quicker.. alemic is good at weeding out the ones who dont get their games in quickly lol...

guess who i am ax?

is it the start of season 1? if not, what year you at, teams taken and available....and my guess tiatan is mtsu
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 12:43 am

yea id be down to join a 1 star! can you give me the site name or who i would contact about that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
titangator

titangator

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:33 am

contact none other than alemic himself
Back to top Go down
alemic

alemic

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 8:02 am

sorry im just now getting back to everybody, it was my friends birthday yesterday so i was out making sure he had a good time lol...

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/ is where we are at. currently there is an issue with the email confirmation system... once you have signed up give me your user name so i can get the admins to approve it. once your done with that you have to go through the new members area and fill out their application its all really a pain in the ass, but if its not worth your time to go do a couple things this really is not the dynasty for you in the first place lol.

once your application is approved you can post in our section of the site http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-shame-to-fame.416/ keep in mind that we are still in a transition stage plus ive been having computer troubles which are just now starting to get sorted out, things will be running smoother very shortly.

just a heads up to everybody like titan said i will boot you if your not playing at our pace and staying active on the forums. if your not able to write up a recap, explain to me why and i will usually work with you.

i will bring up a list shortly with all the 1 star teams that are open, however im kinda swamped tonight so i am not positive i will get around to it right this second.

feel free to message me on aim killphilfromwill
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

You're demanding people do write ups?

LMAO.

I need to start learning frmo this guy. GAME WRITE UPS OR Q4TB BAN 4 LYFE!

...I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'VE GOT A JOB, KIDS AND A WIFE!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 12:29 am

ya its week 5 of season 2.. looks like they are using 9's rosters from what i can tell.. not alot of one star teams left to take.. I wanted SMU but someone has them.. so i picked Utah State...starting a tru freshman 64 ovr rating but he has wheels and u know how important that is for me..

Hey almeic my user name is axspecialk get them to approve it please so i can start that ridic app lol and post.. gotta tell about my game.. the W over Hawaii

For all the ppl here who question my offensive Skills..

I beat Hawaii with 1 star Utah State.. 52-34.. it took me a while to understand the sliders and the diff in game play from what we do here..in the first half threw 3 picks.. but then i figured out what works and proceeded to workin the cpu..

Parks went 27-55 410 yards 6td 3 int
remember parks is a 64 OVerall..

I wont be stopped!!! lol

Lookin at my schedule user game at Idaho should be tough
then #3 Boise State. that should be an ass pounding but imma play my heart out and if i win that game.. than thats gonna be the ultimate high for me lol
then Colorado State and Notre Dame.. i wont lose more than one game!!! who wants to bet money on that? and imma win the heisman with that raggedy ass QB LMAO who wants to bet?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
alemic

alemic

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 4:41 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
You're demanding people do write ups?

LMAO.

I need to start learning frmo this guy. GAME WRITE UPS OR Q4TB BAN 4 LYFE!

...I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'VE GOT A JOB, KIDS AND A WIFE!!!! lol
lol i dont ask for much, its just to keep people on the forums and talking about the dynasty. not all of us are lucky enough to bring in 12 completely committed users on the first go around lol

axspecialk i just sent the admins that your on there, should be good to post your application tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shame to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shame to Fame   Shame to Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Shame to Fame
Page 1 of 1