Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heisman Memorial Trophy

Go down 
+4
BucNutts
bludevilz444
LongGONE24
chAdyP0408
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:34 am

Having been injured the Rebels were forced to play without Dexter against their big win over LSU. He will be active for the Miss. State game but he's almost defenitely OUT of the Heisman picture.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 1:33 pm

what we do matters not dion lewis is going crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:49 am

i dont think dion will win it, it takes alot for a freshmen to win it and i dont think he will i think stanzi will win it
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:52 am

bludevilz444 wrote:
i dont think dion will win it, it takes alot for a freshmen to win it and i dont think he will i think stanzi will win it

I think Lewis will win it, and he deserve it IHMO...I'm kind of surpised Toby Gerhart never cracked the top 5...
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:56 am

he may win it les hope and yeah i was really suprised saying hes had great numbers all year and is on an undeafeted team so im really shocked
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 5:08 pm

Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 Heisman1206

Sorry Boys DIon Lewis is gonna be the first freshmen to win the heismen
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

Yup, it's in the bag.

Was he just REALLY efficient or did he just not take any big licks? Coz he has the ball in his hands twice as much as Dex and Dex went down with SO many injuries. In real life, I can't remember when he went down with ONE injury...controversy... JESSE!!!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 12:28 am

well ther is always next year... imma give him a good run.. the slow start hurt me.. i got a good rb coming in next yr a 5 star kid so i should be able to run more... which will let Kale and this years WR of the year be able to go deep more... im ready for next year..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:14 am

bludevilz444 wrote:
Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 Heisman1206

Sorry Boys DIon Lewis is gonna be the first freshmen to win the heismen

Coach Harbaugh would like to extend a big congratulations to Dion and the rest of the Panther!
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:49 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Yup, it's in the bag.

Was he just REALLY efficient or did he just not take any big licks? Coz he has the ball in his hands twice as much as Dex and Dex went down with SO many injuries. In real life, I can't remember when he went down with ONE injury...controversy... JESSE!!!

He was just really efficient. He had less carries and yards than turner from TCU. He had like 100 less carries than gearhart and had less carries than dwyer. I think there were some CPU guys that had more too but I'm not positive. The thing that set him apart was tds and yards per carry. His ypc is sick and he had a bunch of broken tackles.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 6:04 am

It's just weird anytime I seem to "over use" a player he gets injured before he can get rolling.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 7:27 am

YA sometimes the injuries are weird in this game it's almost like they target a guy and predetermine that he is gonna get injured. But it's amazing that nobody had a major player get hurt I mean Gearhart had 320 carries and never got hurt!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 7:57 am

i had Isiah Pead go down for 7 weeks, he's major for cincy.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heisman Memorial Trophy   Heisman Memorial Trophy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heisman Memorial Trophy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4