Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Bowl Week Discussion

Go down 
+8
ggang21
llcoolgrey
BucNutts
TheBeast2
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
titangator
Mydas77
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:51 am

me and Grey are scheduled in about 45 minutes
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:53 am

BucNutts wrote:
any user bowl games been scheduled yet?

I would like to get started tonight with off-season if possible. Tomorrow night will be a no go for me.

Tonight would be great for me as well. We should be able to start earlier because it's Sunday... I've gotta work at 9 tmoro so it wouldn't be a huge issue to be up til 1-2 for me.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:53 am

BucNutts wrote:
any user bowl games been scheduled yet?

I would like to get started tonight with off-season if possible. Tomorrow night will be a no go for me.

NC will kickoff within the next half hour....how about this 9's
Cut two OSU best two JR RE Travis McBride who is 88 and JR RG Michael Wright who is 91...all the rest are SR would leave him with a roster with 2 85 rated SO as his best players...plus a recruiting limit of SR-3 for the first two years would leave him pretty depleted....
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:55 am

move to ohio st after next season buc....I'm gonna be dropping out, cuz i'm moving....and then you can have Ohio St
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:57 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
move to ohio st after next season buc....I'm gonna be dropping out, cuz i'm moving....and then you can have Ohio St

why would you drop the OD just cause your moving?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:58 am

I'm not gonna have internet for a while....and i have to get a real job....no time for video games I'm afraid
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 3:59 am

Arizona State will end their season 8-5. Tough loss to OU but they were A's across the board and simply a better team. The defense decided to not show up again, something they have done on several occasions this season. Maybe it is because they are young? Everybody will be back except an end and the safetys. Beats me, oh well. Looking forward to next season and my 4th star. My revolving door at quarterback since Billy the kid went down isnt helping much either lol. Three quarterbacks saw action, I went all the way to the number 4 guy on the depth chart. It was mainly just to give him the experience of playing in a bowl game though. I got a lot of young guys in there at the end.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:00 am

Man what is all this move talk? That's not fair. I asked if I could move after 5 years at Oregon and was shut down saying no more moving. Then I asked if I could take USC since it was in my conference. No one answered.

I still wanna go S E C to Florida or someone like that. I dnt even think USC is a 4 star and I thought the rule was that the team had to be a 4 star to move. If there's moving. I might want in. Otherwise I vote no
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:01 am

dang that sucks 9's

But with that being said, it really wouldn't matter when I would move then.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:02 am

Ya then we'll have a balance issue again. Jesse I'm not trying to get in a fight with you I'm trying to word this as respectfully as possible but it always seems like you're the one of or the only one whose never accepting of change. Is it that you don't think it's fair to you coz it would be affecting your schedule and your conference? You haven't expressed that as a concern so what I'm gathering is that you just don't want him in there for the sake of not wanting him in there. I am ready for a change, I'm one of three members who have been around since the beginning of this years OD that haven't switched teams. I'd like the change... and it would make things completely balanced around here since you play in a non conf champ conference, meaning one user game decides the outcome of the Big 10. The Pac 10 is the same deal.

I personally like the idea. I guess we'll have to leave it up to vote like everything else... I'll go make the thread in General section now.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:02 am

being that this is my swan song.....I would prefer no one move...and keep it as is
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:03 am

Lol if grey gets Florida before I do, I may cry lol
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:04 am

of course it affects my team directly....they are one of my biggest rivals...and a recruiting hotbed of mine...that went without saying
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:07 am

And Grey it's not unfair because that was the standard when we started the OD, 4star teams. You were added only a few seasons in so we kept true to the standard. Also you were a "new coach" to the dynasty, you know? You started fresh when we've had some years to build our credibility in our fantasy world of CF. Buc's move is out of desire to play with his team... mine would ONLY follow because I would be alone in my conference... and if we fill up one we might as well fill up the other right?

Maybe Buc's sofar progression with USF wouldn't IRL qualify him for the Bucks ball coach... but he's won a National Championship and has an undefeated Bowl record, I think?

Mine, 8 straight Big East, 4-3 BCS Bowl Game record... I'd think qualifies me. Saying Bucks or the Trojans are a National Championship contender is a HUGE stretch of the imagination. The way EA recruits CPU controlled schools, it completely negates their school prestige.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:08 am

Ohio st...is a 5***** school unless they lost a star after this season
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:10 am

and ps macc...we have had our differences....i think your nuts for leaving PITT...you have built something special there....and cuz of buc desire to play with his team....oh well.....do what your gonna do......
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:13 am

Ya I know man I say things out of anger, a couple things have been directed at you but I know we've both got tough skin and I'd be a liar to say I didn't appreciate you around here and your contribution to Q4TB... and I'm not talking rosters wise because you're in your own entity there, I'm just talking as an OG active member.

I didn't take a HIT when you came into Pennsylvania but I also recruit out of Ohio predmoinantly so I can relate to how that would suck for you... but if I moved you'd be in Penn all by yourself... so it would be like a trade off kinda you know? I know I'd probably not be able to pull any of the great recruits I've had over the years to come out of Penn if I went out West.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:17 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Ya I know man I say things out of anger, a couple things have been directed at you but I know we've both got tough skin and I'd be a liar to say I didn't appreciate you around here and your contribution to Q4TB... and I'm not talking rosters wise because you're in your own entity there, I'm just talking as an OG active member.

I didn't take a HIT when you came into Pennsylvania but I also recruit out of Ohio predmoinantly so I can relate to how that would suck for you... but if I moved you'd be in Penn all by yourself... so it would be like a trade off kinda you know? I know I'd probably not be able to pull any of the great recruits I've had over the years to come out of Penn if I went out West.
that cuz i was a 4 star squad...and you were 6...you dominated recruiting.....it would be a much more equal battle between me and you recruiting wise.....I just dont want you to have to move just cuz of one person......if you really wanna move that fine....just seems you feel compelled to move....I wouldnt leave my bomb ass squad for no one...and i love you all...even you macc
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:18 am

Macc I can no longer be considered new. I mean I have over a thousand posts, have been at Oregon 5 years going on 6. Bucc just moved to USF. Right after everyone moved recently Ax told me no more moving. How is it that Bucc gets to move yet again when this is his first season at USF and Ohio st is a 5star. Further then u would move to USC which is a 5 star. And I continue to be told I can't move bc I'm new? That's not fair.

My argument is about the moving of teams twice for Bucc. And I'm being told no bc I'm new? I have a 3-1 bowl record, could be 4-1 if I beat 9s. over 50 wins at Oregon and 4 pac 10 chips. I think I have a pretty good record also
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:20 am

the "new guy" has a point.....lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:22 am

All of this simply means we should start over... 9's NEWEST BOMB DIGGITY rosters, and as our favorite teams.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:23 am

True but you've recently signed some guys I had on my list and I was going at... you're building there the advantage would deminish if I were to stay as the time goes and you continue to move up in prestige. I know I've got something special built here but it would be sick as hell to log into the OD with USC, a team that's never been allowed to be picked due to restrictions.

I wouldn't mind staying at Pitt obviously, I've got a great recruiting class coming in and a stud lineup.

...sometimes it's just time for a change. And I wouldn't be completely opposed to going now but I would certainly miss Mr. Holt lol
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:24 am

lets play one more season as is.....then you guys should start over with your team of choice......everyone would be happy
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:27 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
Macc I can no longer be considered new. I mean I have over a thousand posts, have been at Oregon 5 years going on 6. Bucc just moved to USF. Right after everyone moved recently Ax told me no more moving. How is it that Bucc gets to move yet again when this is his first season at USF and Ohio st is a 5star. Further then u would move to USC which is a 5 star. And I continue to be told I can't move bc I'm new? That's not fair.

My argument is about the moving of teams twice for Bucc. And I'm being told no bc I'm new? I have a 3-1 bowl record, could be 4-1 if I beat 9s. over 50 wins at Oregon and 4 pac 10 chips. I think I have a pretty good record also

No dude nobodies saying your new anymore. The reason I said you were new was because when you joined at FIRST you were NEW. That's why you weren't allowed a 5star team. My point was that Buc and I have a bit more gas in the tank in terms of coaching moves... obviously you do as well right now. If you really want USC, I could take somebody else in Pac 10 but now it just sounds like you want to move out of spite. The reason I'd get a 5star team is because I'm moving for balance, not out of preference. Buck's expressed his move would be out of desire to play as his team. Of course it's not FAIR for guys like you, but it was something he wanted to do so just let me know if you're not down for the move because then two of the four guys the move would directly impact wouldn't be down, and we will boht stay put. I don't get it, did you want a coaching move? Or did you just want their to be a hard standard for moves?

I must say tho the Big East is fucking WEAK and Buc also has a point his 2nd place Big East finish gets him in a game with 6-6 Akron like cmon.

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:28 am

I won't move. It's cool. I don't want to create a big deal out of it.

This was just a double whammy, I want to play with them. But the Big East sucks lol. When all others finish 2nd in their conference they still get a BCS bowl or a high tier bowl. What do I get, or even Macc if I were to beat him in the future....more than likely the GMAC bowl against a MAC school. Thats what sucks.

The moves to USC and OSU would make sense based on the non conf champ game. The Big East would be left in the dust cuz they are terrible.

But I see this isn't going over well with some people, so its cool. I want whats best for the OD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week Discussion   2017 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2017 Bowl Week Discussion
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next