Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2018 Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
LongGONE24
BucNutts
luvtotha9s
Mydas77
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2018 Week 2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:07 am

User Games Galore!!!! busy ill put them up later
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:15 am

Welcome to Week 2!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #23 USF Bulls (1-0) ===============
Last week, USF won 41-3 against Colorado (0-1).
This week, the Bulls travel to Ann Arbor to face the #9 Michigan Wolverines (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following USF targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LG George Richards has committed to USF

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (0-1) ===============
Last week, Arizona State lost 24-17 against Boise State (1-0).
This week, the Sun Devils travel to Columbia to face the #4 Missouri Tigers (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) WR Alonzo Glover has committed to Oregon
- (*****) DT Jerry Taylor has committed to Oregon

=============== #7 Florida State Seminoles (1-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 69-17 against Notre Dame (0-1).
This week, the Seminoles will host #1 Pittsburgh (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) WR Billy Brown has committed to Pittsburgh

=============== #4 Missouri Tigers (1-0) ===============
Last week, Missouri won 56-9 against Wisconsin (0-1).
This week, the Tigers will host Arizona State (0-1).
In recruiting news, the following Missouri targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) FB George Smith has committed to Missouri
- (****) ROLB Anthony Lawson has committed to Missouri

=============== #9 Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 51-21 against Maryland (0-1).
This week, the Wolverines will host #23 USF (1-0).

=============== #3 LSU Tigers (1-0) ===============
Last week, LSU won 70-0 against Northern Illinois (0-1).
This week, the Tigers will host #5 Oregon (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LOLB Antoine Archie has committed to LSU

=============== #19 North Carolina Tar Heels (1-0) ===============
Last week, North Carolina won 56-7 against Auburn (0-1).
This week, the Tar Heels will host #6 Georgia Tech (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following North Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LE Jake McCarthy has committed to North Carolina
- (***) TE Matt Colvin has committed to North Carolina
- (***) CB Dave Johnson has committed to North Carolina

=============== #10 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 49-14 against Connecticut (0-1).
This week, the Nittany Lions will host #24 TCU (0-0).

=============== #5 Oregon Ducks (1-0) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 66-7 against Houston (0-1).
This week, the Ducks travel to Baton Rouge to face the #3 LSU Tigers (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Mickey King has committed to Oregon
- (*****) DT Jerry Taylor has committed to Oregon
- (*****) WR Alonzo Glover has committed to Oregon

=============== #1 Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0) ===============
Last week, Pittsburgh won 31-6 against Washington (0-1).
This week, the Panthers travel to Tallahassee to face the #7 Florida State Seminoles (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Pittsburgh targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Mickey King has committed to Oregon

=============== #2 South Carolina Gamecocks (1-0) ===============
Last week, South Carolina won 49-0 against Air Force (0-1).
This week, the Gamecocks travel to Columbus to face the #11 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0).
In recruiting news, the following South Carolina targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #8 Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 59-6 against SMU (0-1).
This week, the Aggies travel to Seattle to face the #16 Washington Huskies (0-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:26 am

Man...this is getting really old. I'm not really feeling the hostility. Who's to decide whose agenda/ schedule is more important? U guys act like girls over this thing. Set some rules with the advance and live by them.

Some one give me one good reason why we shouldn't adhere to the 24 hour rule. Yall want to make shit up to accommodate ur fvcking whims and then act like I'm slowing yall down.

Some days its 24, other days its 12, other days its 32.

So someone has something to do. Well so did I. I'm not sitting here scratching my ass and trying to hold anyone up. I go to work every fvcking weekday. I'm in the office around 7:30. I get home around 6:30. Today I went with my kids to the airport. I came home and immediately played my game. Wtf more do yall want me to do?

Yall are being unreasonable. No rules, just make shit up to appease a few, right?

Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:38 am

no one had ill will towards you bro.....it did suck that you were getting shit,and it wasnt even 24 hours yet...this was a special case, because the whole OD would have been put on hold till saturday if that one user game didnt get played......I understand a busy schedule....maybe if we had a heads up..or if you shot a quick message telling us whats what....all us freaks wouldnt have to speculate.....no worries man
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:41 am

I think the general rule of thumb here is 24 hours. Play one game a day. However, there are certain situations that arise where we see, like we did tonight, that if we don't get to the next week...then it will be a real long wait until the following advance. There was no ill will towards you. We know your schedule, and that you play in the evenings. I think the thing was, is we thought most would play last night, as we got to week 1 at a reasonable time.

Then when coke and macc started trying to schedule week2 game, and it was mentioned that if they did not play by 8 or so tonight, then the whole OD would be on hold until saturday, and then you would had seen a whole other level of addicts LOL.

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:45 am

Fuming. Worst connection I've ever had in a game. I couldn't even pick the right play. it would literally freeze at the play screen, there was a play where I called a kick return and it picked onside return thats how bad it was. I'm so pissed I shut the playstation right off I cannot handle playing at that pace. Scott was killin me, throwin all over me all day. After half it asks to finish vs CPU so he can do that I'm getting out of this house.

GG Cokes happy birthday man, I just cannot put up with every single play I run having to wait everyones frozen still then suddenly the play develops like the last 3 seconds didn't happen.

But for the record, that run commit shit is cheap and I noticed it was being used a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:52 am

I don't ask anyone to wait more than 24 hours for me. If I don't play with in that time frame I deserve to b simmed, but that is never the fvcking case. Just whenever a few ducks feel antsy we have this need to rush.

I havent been on the board at all today. I had no idea that we trying to accommodate cookans schedule. I had no reason to think I needed to give a heads up.

I never ask for more time or special treatment. I'm not even advocating for 24 hours. Just fvcking pick something and adhere to it.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:54 am

so whats the verdict on ur game macc? u are taking a loss? whats going on there? and titan when do u want to play? lemme kno causei plan to drink a lil and dont want to untill after our game if possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 8:55 am

BucNutts wrote:
I think the general rule of thumb here is 24 hours. Play one game a day. However, there are certain situations that arise where we see, like we did tonight, that if we don't get to the next week...then it will be a real long wait until the following advance. There was no ill will towards you. We know your schedule, and that you play in the evenings. I think the thing was, is we thought most would play last night, as we got to week 1 at a reasonable time.

Then when coke and macc started trying to schedule week2 game, and it was mentioned that if they did not play by 8 or so tonight, then the whole OD would be on hold until saturday, and then you would had seen a whole other level of addicts LOL.

I traded with my wife to do off season at 7pm. Wtf man. We all have responsibilities. I had to help with the kids late since I was fvcking with yall as soon as I got home.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:00 am

Run commit?? I had aggressive jump snap on if that's why you mean you should of stuck it out your team almost came back and won and yea that was a terrible connection it's been like that both times I've played u
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:04 am

I find it odd, I see your entire team crashing down... on almsot any run down situation. I don't really care you dominated me offensively but I think I could've got something going if that wasn't used, thats all. Defensive linemen would be going off-side way more often if it was jsut that that was on aggressive, I mix the snap count every play.

But w/e man I'm just bitter we couldn't have a good, even match up. I felt like my entire team had down syndrome yours we're all pumped up with Winstroll.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:17 am

well, that was fun. i got absolutely ass raped by ga tech. it got to a point in the 2nd half where i just super simmed their offense. didn't matter. i couldn't stop them anyway. their qb completed about 80% of his passes. and their 80 rated rb ran for about an average of 6 yards per carry. running over, and juking around various people. however, the worst was on offense. 8 interceptions. i would say 3, maybe 4 max were legitimate bad decisions by me. the others, were balls that my qb basically air mailed to their db's. there were another two that were caused by the stupid shit where the qb gets hit when throwing. all five highlights posted are of interceptions i threw. including one, where their dt picks off the ball 20 yards downfield during a zone blitz. however, on a positive note, i manged not to throw my contoller even once. but, i did launch enough f-bombs to win an eddie murphy impression contest. oh, and my starting qb got knocked out also. for how long? i have no fvcking idea. don't really give a rats rusty ass either.

i knew i was about to take in straight up the colon on the very first drive. ga tech has 3 and 11. they complete a 4 yard pass, but i get called for one of those mystery facemasks that you never even see. of course they go down and score. and on my first possession, on 2nd and short they blitz everyone. i have a dude running a seam. what do you think happens? you damn right. my qb overthrows him by about 20 yards. i tapped the fucking button like a fucking feather, in attempt to make sure i didn't overthrow him. it was one of the very, very few games where i feel i just didn't have a chance. i drove countless times, only to have my qb randomly throw a ball to a dude with a mustard colored helmet. it also must be nice to have a safety that sits in the middle of the field and can cover streaks on both sidelines. and no, i'm not bullshitting. dude, would run and knock down fly patterns on both sidelines.

but again, i am very proud of myself, that through all of the above, my controller is still fully functional. you see, my friends. the glass is always half full.

Last edited by Goatstain on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:22 am

Goatstain wrote:
well, that was fun. i got absolutely ass raped by ga tech. it got to a point in the 2nd half where i just super simmed their offense. didn't matter. i couldn't stop them anyway. their qb completed about 80% of his passes. and their 80 rated rb ran for about an average of 6 yards per carry. running over, and juking around various people. however, the worst was on offense. 8 interceptions. i would say 3, maybe 4 max were legitimate bad decisions by me. the others, were balls that my qb basically air mailed to their db's. there were another two that were caused by the stupid shit where the qb gets hit when throwing. all five highlights posted are of interceptions i threw. including one, where their dt picks off the ball 20 yards downfield during a zone blitz. however, on a positive note, i manged not to throw my contoller even once. but, i did launch enough f-bombs to win an eddie murphy impression contest. oh, and my starting qb got knocked out also. for how long? i have no fvcking idea. don't really give a rats rusty ass either.

i knew i was about to take in straight up the colon on the very first drive. ga tech has 3 and 11. they complete a 4 yard pass, but i get called for one of those mystery facemasks that you never even see. of course they go down and score. and on my first possession, on 2nd and short they blitz everyone. i have a dude running a seam. what do you think happens? you damn right. my qb overthrows him by about 20 yards. i tapped the fucking button like a fucking feather, in attempt to make sure i didn't overthrow him. it was one of the very, very few games where i feel i just didn't have a chance. i drove countless times, only to have my qb randomly throw a ball to a dude with a mustard colored helmet. it also must be nice to have a safety that sits in the middle of the field and can cover streaks on both sidelines. and no, i'm not bullshitting. dude, would run and know down fly patterns on both sidelines.

but again, i am very proud of myself, that through all of the above, my controller is still fully functional. you see, my friends. the glass is always half full.

Ya those types of games are no fun....had it happen to me a couple of times trying to play USC when I was at UW...brutal....and once MO get's going EA really doesn't allow you to change it very fast...
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:31 am

#10 Penn State defeats #24 TCU, 31-13. QB Matt Deangelis was terrible today, only completing 36% his passes for 140yds. If not for the man, Ben Bower's 175yds and 3TDs, this game would have been different. SR WR Alonzo Everett made some key catches, including a David Tyree catch on his helmet. Coach 9's although happy with the W, was not too impressed with his squads performance.
Offensive Stats
QB M Deangelis 7-19 140yds
HB B Bower 33att 175yds 3TDs 1rec 20yds
WR/HB/KR J Galloway 7att 16yds 1TD
HB C Smith 6att 57yds
WR A Everett 4rec 98yds
Defensive Stats
SS B Everett 5Tkls 1Int
LB J Roberts 3Tkls 1TFL
DE J Thompson 5Tkls 4TFL 1FF
CB K Lynch 3Tkls 1TFL 1Int
DT B Dorsey 2Tkls 1FR
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:32 am

#23 USF @ #9 Michigan is scheduled roughly for 11pm central time.

Will my young guns on offense have the poise to make plays in a hostile environment? That is gonna be the key I believe.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:36 am

hey goat...tough loss bro....I'll look for you tomorrow after 6pmest
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:47 am

Hey bro I can truthfully say I didn't use run commit and I did find it odd my dudes werent jumping offsides even when you tried to draw me offsides
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:47 am

enjoy your 21st coke!!!
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

heartbreaking loss for my Knicks...wow

Beast im ready to play when you are
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 10:00 am

does anyone have beasts cell number?

we have a game now but he signed off 15 min ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 10:27 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
enjoy your 21st coke!!!
thanks man i will tomorrow but for now final zoneeeeee
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:15 am

cokanblues wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
enjoy your 21st coke!!!

ya happy 21 coke!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:22 am

Coach Gruden heads back to Seattle to take on his old team...and in the rain the game was over early as A&M jumps out to a 28-0 lead by half, and the only really challenge was to see if the Wrecking Crew D could keep the shutout....UW got down to the 4 with 4 downs and was denied to end the game....final score A&M 41 UW 0

Passing
Travis Gin 10-16 164 2TD 1INT

Rushing
Prezident Carter 14-198 2TD 77Long
Aaron Dockery 13-36 0TD 7Long
Travis Gin 6-10 0TD 18Long
Johnathan Skinner 2-10 0TD 11Long

Receiving
Antonio Richardson3-53 0TD 27
Jerome Fontaine 2-47 1TD 38
Mercedes Reed 3-40 0TD 17
Dwayne Taylor 2-24 1TD 20

Tackles
Brett Smith 3 0 1 0
Marcus Hammer 8 1 0 0
Cedric Gray 3 0 0 0
Dan Jackson 4 0 0 0
Jason Love 4 0 1 0
William Thomas 2 0 0 0
Leon Mann 1 0 0 0
Jesse Mueller 6 0 0 0
Robert Flowers 2 0 1 0
Casey Spielman 1 0 0 0
Brett Dodds 2 0 0 0

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:27 am

Ax does somewhere between midnight and 2 central work? lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:32 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
enjoy your 21st coke!!!

ya happy 21 coke!

enjoy your b-day, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Week 2 Discussion   2018 Week 2 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down