Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2018 Bowl Game Discussion

Go down 
+4
LongGONE24
axspecialk
Coach Gruden
llcoolgrey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

2018 Bowl Game Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:10 pm

up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:14 pm

Congrats Grey/Ducks on your NC...very sad...lost two year in a row is a real bummer...was up 14-0 felt good about game..then on a 103 yard TD KO return, it all turned to shit...gg Grey!
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:19 pm

Oregon Captures its first National Championship

Oregon showed early game jitters being in unfamiliar territory on the National Stage, but dug down deep to pull out a victory.

Texas A&M started the game dominating the line of scrimmidge, controlling the clock and the entire first quarter with runs and short passes for first downs, finally scoring to take a 7-0 lead.

Oregon would find it hard to come by yards on the ground early, as a stingy Aggies defense controlled the defensive line of scrimmidge, resulting in a INT on the Ducks first drive. Texas A&M would march down off that turnover, and score yet again on an Aaron Dockery 6 yard TD run.

All looked hopeless for Oregon, but on the ensuing kickoff, Adam Hairston returned the kickoff 102 yards for a TD breathing new life into the Ducks 14-7.

Oregon would force a 3 and Out on the next Aggies possession, and with time winding down in the 1st half, Oregon QB Sam Ross Gordon would find his TE for a score making it 14-14.

Oregon would start the second half with a FG to take a 17-14 lead. As both teams would battle defensively for the next 6 minutes. Texas A&M seemed to get away from there early game plan and started throwing more often. But Aggies QB Rocky Cribbs would be picked off again as Oregon never looked back and scored twice in the 4th to win the National Championship.

Great game Gruden, man i have one question to ask you...WHY DID YOU GO AWAY FROM YOUR GROUND GAME. I had absolutely no answer for you there. It felt like after the first half, you passed more times than not and i really think if you had stuck with your ground game i would have lost. Congrats to the Aggies for making it to back to back NC games...i know youll be back soon!

Final Score

Oregon 31
Texas A&M 14

Oregon 31
Texas A&M 14
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:22 pm

Always fun playing you Gruden! You had payback coming after you came back 28 -7 down with your Huskies your final year in the Pac 10. You really had me on the ropes, the turning point of the game had to be the 102 yard kick return for a TD. Without that my guys were demoralized by that defense. I couldnt find any room to run! Plus you had alot of injuries, especially to your Center, #2 WR and #2 CB. That was big. I think with your killer class coming in youll be very formidible for a long time if you stay at A&M! GG Brotha and happy holidays to all my fellow OD brothers
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:23 pm

Great game...and only one answer...
TOO MUCH GREY GOOSE....I'm kicking myself for not running more...such an idiot..good job, and the KO return really seemed to turn the tide...you picked up some huge 3rd downs...look forward to a rematch..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
Always fun playing you Gruden! You had payback coming after you came back 28 -7 down with your Huskies your final year in the Pac 10. You really had me on the ropes, the turning point of the game had to be the 102 yard kick return for a TD. Without that my guys were demoralized by that defense. I couldnt find any room to run! Plus you had alot of injuries, especially to your Center, #2 WR and #2 CB. That was big. I think with your killer class coming in youll be very formidible for a long time if you stay at A&M! GG Brotha and happy holidays to all my fellow OD brothers

Thanks bro..I did have some injury issues with center, and best wr out, but no excuse you played great, and i got away from what i wanted to...and i agree the ko return was huge....pretty excited for the future we will see what a&m has in store lol...same to you bro on the Holidays, have a great Christmas! will see you cats on TUE...please don't go to far...lol...love you guys!

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Fri 24 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

indeed! your ground game kept me off balance. more times then not it seemed you selected a run play, but audibled out for a pass in the second half. If you matched your strategy from the first quarter i dont think this game would have even been close
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:29 pm

llcoolgrey wrote:
indeed! your ground game kept me off balance. more times then not it seemed you selected a run play, but audibled out for a pass in the second half. If you matched your strategy from the first quarter i dont think this game would have even been close

Grey Goose=Fail LOL.....live and learn.....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 9:43 pm

congrats grey.. gruden enjoy im still bitter a day later.. thats not good for u.,. my sole focus for next year is the big xii.. i want it back.. and i am prepared to kill for it Smile

ok so 9's to play his bowl game n me n ggang have a user one not sure what his ps3 is saying.. but lets plan for offseason on sunday night..

Boondock.. ill send an invite ur way im not sure where to tell u to go tho.. but a few things have changed since u have gone so we need to talk about them.. but if ur connection is str8 welcome back...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:01 pm

Ax if offseason has to be sunday can someone pls do my stuff? I dnt need recruiting but I would appreciate if someone talked my guys into coming back, and did my position changes, and redshirts. If you guys can hold off until monday night I can do my own. If not pls someone let me call or text my changes in...i shouldnt have too many

Also i still havent played Goat! So i'm hoping one of my user games next year will be Goat

Oregon 2019 User Games

USC (Macc)
Goat (LSU)
Random (wouldn't mind playing Gang in Michigan...love my Wolverines!)
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:01 am

Wow sounds like the end to the season was insane! I fall asleep for like 8 hours and suddenly, Ax is out of the NC... Gruden's in and Grey takes it down. Congrats Gruden for your 2nd Big XI and Grey for your first NC! PAC 10 BABY!

Boondock, if you're going to be back around here you're gonna have a short leesh in terms of connectivity and when you've proven you CAN connect I don't want to hear anything about anyone saying you're running the same plays defensively, or using that trecherous 3-3-5 defensive playbook.

I'll go make sure SC drops their bowl game. Gruden, do you know how to find that school prestige thing, that tells you if and when your school can drop down? I know SC won't have any of their three goals, and if I lose the bowl game that would probably be enough to make them drop for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:42 am

I'll still be around till the 30th(This Thursday)...I'd like to keep running Penn State until I leave on the 30th....I want to make sure I leave them as good as I inherited them.....I'll be around sunday for offseason...or whenever it is
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:46 am

Macc can you hook me up with my Oregon champ banner brotha?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

holy moly I have been switched to FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i cnat believe it..., do i need to make sure they drop their bowl game?
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:54 am

Gator you do realize florida is a 3 star right? Lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 12:55 am

i wouldnt care if they dropped to a 1 star, Florida will be back, WE will be back.

They are 8-4 on the season, but since they are 3 star does bowl game matter at all?
Back to top Go down
boondock3691

boondock3691

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:11 am

aight thats cool. im not really worried about the teams cuz its gonna be a rebuilding process wherever i go. what conference do u think will be open. i could run with an independent school since everything is full right now...
i wont be around my ps3 for another 30 min so ill accept then... anyone know if you can accept invites from a cpu?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:21 am

Rumors no more, Hickerson headed to Florida

Coach Hickerson has had one of the more bizarre coaching careers of any coach in recent memory on the division 1 college football level. He started his career at his alma mater, Middle Tennessee State University. There his team showed at times they could compete with dogs on the big stage, however could never get past Coach Macc and the Pittsburgh Panthers, who reigned supreme over the Big East until this past season. Hickerson compiled a 36 and 29 record over his 5 years in Murfreesboro and won 2 bowl games. Not bad for a schools first 5 years in a BCS conference. Then the Notre Dame Fighting Irish came calling, Hickerson stunned the world by accepting the job. Shortly after the acceptance, rumors began to swirl surrounding recruiting. Allegedly Hickerson had been talking to recruits for several years while at MTSU, but recruiting for Notre Dame. Hickerson went 5-4 on the season before resigning his head coaching duties of the Irish. Hickerson sat out the rest of that season, and really laid quiet. Then he moved to Tempe, Arizona to coach The Arizona State Sun Devils. His first season was awful, finished 3-9 and marked the worst season in his career. he did coach the leading rusher in the nation however, and to his credit, his team pulled off one of the most amazing turnarounds in college football history. The 2017 Arizona State Sun Devils nearly tripled their win total from 2016 and one were ONE win away from capturing the Pac 10 title and playing in the Rose Bowl. After this season rumors flew all over the place of Florida, Coach Hickerson's dream school, where he walked on and played one year of football, before transferring to MTSU to finish his career, had offered Hickerson a job. However, 2018 rolled around and Hickerson was still on the Sun Devil sideline. Midway through the season, with the Sun Devils sitting at right around .500, rumors came up again. This time Hickerson confirmed the rumors and let America, and Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley know, that he indeed, at 42 years old, wold become the coach of the 2019 Florida Gators football team. Today, we bring you a bit of his press conference.

CH: First of all, thanks to everyone, thanks to Jeremy, my family for supporting me, Q4TB for allowing this move to happen. Everyone. I am the head coach of the Florida Gators. There isnt a better job in the country. Growing up, I would watch Galen Hall, and Steve Spurrier roam these sidelines, and think man, I would love to do that one day. I thought maybe I could get a job carrying water or something, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be the head coach. It really makes you take a step back and thank everyone that has given you an opportunity to accomplish your dreams and goals in life. I could sit here all day, and tell you stories of me growing up watching Florida, watching the ol ball coach create a tradition that we will carry on here, being in college and walking on here, just to say I was on the sideline, and every now and then got to make a tackle on special teams. Playing at MTSU, and having a buddy in the crowd who always sat on the first row, to give me Florida score updates, I could talk all day. But I won't bore you with that, and I'll tell you a little about what we are gonna do here. First thing number 1, we are going to win games on the football field. No SEC title here since 2008 is not right, that is not what this University is about and we will change that. As we win games, we will take back the SEC, that has to belong to us. We will recruit kids that want to be here, if you don't want to play for Florida, that is your loss, not ours. We can find plenty of guys that want to play for us, and that have the talent level to play for us. Third, we are gonna do it the right way, whether that be on the field, off the field, or in the classroom. We are gonna make good, smart decisions that look good for the University. Lastly, we are gonna take back the Swamp. That is the best home field in America, and we dont intend on losing too much there. Offensively, we are gonna run the ball, control the clock, do what WE want to do, we will control the tempo so we can play how WE want to play. Very important that in games we stick to that, and do not get away from it. Defensively, we will run a 4-3. I have ran that all my life. Thats what I know, that what we will do. Biggest thing is creating a 3rd and long, create 3rd and longs, and get off the field. Thats what we must do on defense to be sccesful and that is what we will do. With all this being said, it is truly a privilege and honor to be up here in front of you all right now, as the next head coach of the Florida Gators. I can say this with 100 percent sincerity and honesty, there is not a place I would rather be in the world. Everyone have a great rest of the day, and I look forward to getting started here! Thanks.

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:33 am

boondock3691 wrote:
aight thats cool. im not really worried about the teams cuz its gonna be a rebuilding process wherever i go. what conference do u think will be open. i could run with an independent school since everything is full right now...
i wont be around my ps3 for another 30 min so ill accept then... anyone know if you can accept invites from a cpu?

dock I think you can accept from the wire, if ax has assigned you a team. But not completely sure

as far as conferences you probably will need to go pac-10 right now.

Does that sound right guys?

USC and Oregon are taken. and we usually try and run 3 to a conference without a champ game.

Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:35 am

agreed Buc, 3 in the Pac 10 would be better than 2.

Also, is it fair if I play my bowl game with Florida? Just for the hell of it? I wont be able to play again until late Tuesday night, so I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:39 am

titangator wrote:
agreed Buc, 3 in the Pac 10 would be better than 2.

Also, is it fair if I play my bowl game with Florida? Just for the hell of it? I wont be able to play again until late Tuesday night, so I was just wondering.

I dont think it will matter, best you could do is win and Florida goes to 4* program. Which still falls under the criteria for changing.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 1:41 am

yea ax just said on psn i could go ahead.... been waiting for this moment for a long time!!!! even though this wont officially count on my signature record...IM ABOUT TO TAKE THE FIELD AS FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 2:15 am

boondock3691 wrote:

Dock when yhoure around youll have to try to connect with me to make sure you're good to go. If we can connect online you're allowed back, but if there are any issues connecting, you won't.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 2:17 am

WOW lol... Florida and Michigan State tied at 35 all at the HALF in the Gator Bowl.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 2:23 am

good idea macc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Bowl Game Discussion   2018 Bowl Game Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2018 Bowl Game Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next