Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What should we do?

Go down 
+3
axspecialk
BucNutts
titangator
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should we do?
Start over with 15 rec. limit, 5 star liimit, AA rec diff
What should we do? Vote_lcap55%What should we do? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Keep going with the above limits
What should we do? Vote_lcap45%What should we do? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
titangator

titangator

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:30 am

EVERYONE VOTE
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:32 am

I think 18 should be max. 15 would leave us real thin after 4 years. It would only be 60 roster players, where we can have 70 max..

18 would at least give us some depth IMO. But regardless, there will be rules put in place, and enforced. So basically we should vote to just continue or restart.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:35 am

Yes, ignore my rules i stated in the poll. The same rules will need to be enforced no matter which decision we make. So like Bucc said, just pick to continue or restart, rules will be discussed later, but will be the same for each option.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:45 am

My vote is in.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:51 am

my vote and mydas vote is in
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Macc

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:54 am

Posted this in the other topic, what about this idea?
Back to top Go down
Macc

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:54 am

Okay, I didn't read the last page and a half I'm at work so I'll quickly chime in. I think I've found a legit sollution.

Let's do both.

Keep the dtynasty we've got here... the very liberal, fiend users (Me, Ax Grey, Cokan, Buc, Gruden... the guys who bug for advances, didn't mean to leave anyone off anyone and everyone who can keep ups more than nivited) and we'll keep running this as a "side dynasty"... It will solve the issue people have with waiting for advances (when you just really want to play a dynasty game, bye weeks etc.) and it will not just throw out the work we've all put in the last 10 years.

And we'll start a new one, no team limit, tough recruiting restrictions etc. etc. etc.

Is everyone cool with that?

Who is down with keeping what we've got going here, who is down with starting a new one, who is down with doing BOTH? Either way I want to keep this Trojan team around, and I doubt I'll be using them in the new dynasty.. I'll pick last and go where there's a conf opponent needed.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:57 am

No side OD, sorry mac. We have been through this. So much gets invested in one of our OD with this group of guys, that any type of secondary OD will surely die off. When work starts back up for me next week, I will only have time for one OD.

Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:04 am

BucNutts wrote:
No side OD, sorry mac. We have been through this. So much gets invested in one of our OD with this group of guys, that any type of secondary OD will surely die off. When work starts back up for me next week, I will only have time for one OD.

I agree with Brian on this...either I stay at A&M and run with this OD or we start over and I would like Utah in the Pac10
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:09 am

crap I just realized I picked the wrong choice LMAO.

I wanted to start over this bad boy, with strict rulings, recruiting, etc..

So the vote should be 4-2 in favor for restart.

Sorry for the mix-up
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:12 am

BucNutts wrote:
crap I just realized I picked the wrong choice LMAO.

I wanted to start over this bad boy, with strict rulings, recruiting, etc..

So the vote should be 4-2 in favor for restart.

Sorry for the mix-up

LOL....you started drinking early today....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:16 am

ok so from the end result we will need to take 1 away from continue and add 1 to restart
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:42 am

who is left to vote? macc grey ggang goat? goat is restart add one there.. i think macc is no restart add one there ggang and grey are the deciding factors i guess..

its 5-3 so grey or ggang say restart its a restart if they both say keep going than what do we do cause its dead locked..
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:48 am

I voted to keep going

I do like the starting over bc of the conference realignment...but i think taking 6 star schools is wack. The reason i joined this OD was bc i was fed up with the game showing favortism and i am still in the belief that certain schools receive recruiting advantages (Texas, Florida etc)

I put alot of work into Oregon. But i will go with majority. We are a tight knit group and if it will revitalize everone to restart, my vote can be swayed....but i dont really wanna start with 6 star teams...id vote 3 star or 4 star again
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:54 am

ok who we waiting on to vote?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:00 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
I voted to keep going

I do like the starting over bc of the conference realignment...but i think taking 6 star schools is wack. The reason i joined this OD was bc i was fed up with the game showing favortism and i am still in the belief that certain schools receive recruiting advantages (Texas, Florida etc)

I put alot of work into Oregon. But i will go with majority. We are a tight knit group and if it will revitalize everone to restart, my vote can be swayed....but i dont really wanna start with 6 star teams...id vote 3 star or 4 star again

you can still take a 4 star team...i'm taking utah i think they are a 4 or 5 star team....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:02 am

well grey, from talking to some, looks like TCU would be taken if they were put in the Big East, and Utah would be taken if they were put in the Pac-10

So not everyone would be taking big teams. The team selection would be for whatever team would make you happy and revitalize you.

So if its taking a Florida, or OU, or Ohio State...so be it...if its taking a program and building them up so be it. No one will gripe for being a lower school because they had their choice to take a power.

Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:04 am

Yea but if ppl are taking 6 stars its not an even playing field
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:06 am

llcoolgrey wrote:

wont matter, because those who choose those lower schools was by choice. They know the circumstances if they do.

Heck, I am not so sure I will take the Bucks. I have my eye on a team based off their awesome uniforms LOL
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:08 am

Fair enough...I'd really be interested in conf realignment. But I'd like to see even more moves then those posted. Maybe even notre dame in the big ten
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:12 am

If we did start over would anyone want to start in 2011 and fast forward the first season starting in the offseason of 2010 right after bowl games so it would be in step w this current ncaa football season?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:23 am

llcoolgrey wrote:

the thing about it is no team is exactly the same in regards to player talent level....with a 4 or 5 star team you will be able to get them up after a couple of season, so imho it's not that big of a deal...tiatan taking mtsu was a huge talent....and if he had stayed he would have got them up but it was probable going to take 2 to 3 times longer,,
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:52 am

so we need macc to chime in on this vote, and gang?

I really want to get soemthing decided. All this wavering in the wind has me anxious lol.

I just checked the team that interest me besides OSU, and they have some decent talent. Only thing is they are a 3*

Good things though: they have 5 pipeline states, and 4 rivals! Thats good recruiting grounds.

Decisions, decisions...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:06 am

well now its 5-4 with bucc mis voting thats 6-3 so thats that i guess restart is the plan.... i really dont think i wanna be a part of that tho..i just dont see the point and def dont wanna be at a disadvantage for taking a shitty school when someone takes 99 stacked alabama lol.. i guess when 12 drops after the 3 month wait for rosters maybe longer since ther is such high value for 9's finished rosters i will see u guys again.. good luck with the new dynasty..

not being a downer but i just dont wanna start over so im out..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 7:10 am

axspecialk wrote:
well now its 5-4 with bucc mis voting thats 6-3 so thats that i guess restart is the plan.... i really dont think i wanna be a part of that tho..i just dont see the point and def dont wanna be at a disadvantage for taking a shitty school when someone takes 99 stacked alabama lol

wait and see what kind of teams people want to restart. We are giving the option to choose from all schools. But you may be surprised on what teams are actually picked. It may be more even than you think. then we stick to strict coaching move rules, gameplay rules, recruiting rules. It will be organized and fun.

We also will do some conference re-alignments too. Not a ton but some. TCU to big east. Utah to Pac-10, Neb to Big 10.

I am gonna start a thread on team choice, and see what people are thinking out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should we do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should we do?   What should we do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should we do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD :: NCAA 2011 Weekly Discussion-
Jump to: