Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Created School Restrictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macc24JR

Created School Restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Created School Restrictions   Created School Restrictions EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:44 pm

Hearing about the created schools last night, I think it's important to keep things realistic, and as they are in the game. If you're going to use a created team, by all means go for it. But there needs to be som restrictions to keep things organized. Those who get to CREATE their team are at a HUGE advantage, which is why I think it's unfair because they can mould their team to any way they'd like as opposed to those having to pick a squad and take what the game (or 9s) gives us.

For instance, I've never seen a true freshman come in ranked over 81 OVR. I think there should be a cap of 81 on all freshman incoming players. Sophmores 85, Jrs 90, Srs 95. Not many teams have too many players over 95 off the bat, so keep that in mind when making your teams. I think if you make a team, you shuold base it off of a typical, 5star team... not one that should be a 6star but also one that preforms better than a 4star. I think it would be unrealistic that we add teams, but if people are dead set on it... no created team should have a school prestige of more than 4. That's just completely unrealistic to think, IMO.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down

Created School Restrictions
Page 1 of 1