Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Eleven Discussion

Go down 
+6
ggang21
DMT1809
bludevilz444
luvtotha9s
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Week Eleven Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 5:31 am

Goes here.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 5:47 am

#3 STANFORD VS USC
BREAKING NEWS, ESPN & GAME DAY HAVE JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WILL BE DOING THERE LIVE SHOW FROM SC CAMPUS FOR THE BIG PAC 10 SHOWDOWN BETWEEN USC AND #3 STANFORD!

Week Eleven Discussion 301

USC VS #3 STANFORD
KICKOFF 5:20 PST
TEMP:66
LINE: STANFORD (-3) OVER/UNDER 38

Lee Corso is calling for the upset picking SC to knock off #3 ranked Stanford.
Week Eleven Discussion Slideshow_663684_GameDayTrojans

1ST qt NOTES: 2 Stanford TO leads to SC points, first a pick 6 by W Harris, and then after T Gerhart fumble a 41 yd J Congdon FG...A Luck would hook up big twice with TE C Fleener, the first one is a 64 yd TD pass on an SC blitzing D...T Gerhart made up for fumble with a late 1st qt 1 yd TD run...a school record 21 TD run for the season.
1st QT
STANFORD 14
USC 10

2nd qt NOTES: In a shootout 2nd qt that would see 24 points put up...Stanford J Stewart took a toss sweep in for a 5yd TD run,, and Luck and Fleener would hook up for a 77 yd TD pass...SC A McCoy TE not to be outdone caught a 4 yd TD pass from M Barkley...Stanford N Whitaker would add a 42 yd fg.

2nd Qt Score
Stanford 31
USC 17

3rd qt NOTES: D come out this half and play much better, headed by SR CB R Sherman pick of Barkley...the only points are put up on a 6 yd TD run by Gerhart

3rd QT Score
Stanford 38
USC 17

4th qt NOTES: SC makes a nice come back as Barkley hooks up with R Ellison for 10 yd TD, and A Bradford for a 10 yd TD catch...after a onside kick is recoved by Stanford they force SC to use all there TO, and N Whitaker hits a 46 yd FG to put the Tree up by two scores....SC runs short of time, as the #3 Cardinall escape with victory!

FINAL SCORE
STANFORD 41
USC 31

Week Eleven Discussion Resized_USC9

STATS
Passing A Luck 15-19 332 2 TD 1 INT
Rushing T Gerhart 27-109 2 TD
Receiving C Fleener 5-183 2 TD
Tackles D Howell & K Evans 7 Solo

Last edited by zscott10 on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 7:02 am

Oregon State got back into the winning ways of life again with a 52-37 win at home against Washington.The Beavs rung up 547yds on the Washington Defense...James Rodgers was the star of the game
L Moevao 16-29 382yds 5tds 1Int
Quizz 18att 67yds 1td 5rec 137yds 2tds
James 8rec 213yds 2tds 5att 37yds 3kr 62yds 20.6avg 3pr 17yds 5.6 avg
C Collins lead the team with 14tkls 1Int
K Pankey 5tkls 3tfl 3sacks
The Beavs now Bowl eligible will travel up to take on the Cougers of Washington State next
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

hey guys sorry i was beatin notre dame pretty good and my internet tanked im getting a cable for christmas so i dont have to deal with this crappy wireless stuff
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 7:43 am

sorry it happen again ill try to get it in again tonight
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 9:54 am

BCS Points....very tight!
1-Texas 1.000 (go TCU!)
2-IOWA .994
3-CINCINNATI .986
4-STANFORD .986
5-GEORGIA TECH .975
6-TCU .975
7-NORTH CAROLINA .967
8-PITTSBURGH .957
9-Florida .956
10-KANSAS .950
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 10:47 am

gettin my game in tonight :-D one final down one to finish editing and it'll be clear sailin for two weeks atleast lol minutes friday when i'll be in nyc for christmas lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 11:37 am

I started playing and forgot the Saints/Cowboys game was on, sorry about the restart boys.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 11:39 am

its okay and it was a good game huh? and im gonna retry right now wish me luck that it wont shut down
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 12:09 pm

cowboyz baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 12:10 pm

zscott10 wrote:
FINAL SCORE
STANFORD 41
USC 31

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i needed usc 2 win.

GO CAL GO..
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 12:14 pm

clevmire1 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
FINAL SCORE
STANFORD 41
USC 31

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i needed usc 2 win.

GO CAL GO..

I also have Notre Dame on the schedule...the Pac 10 it really down this year...there are know other teams in the PAC 10 ranked, so I doubt I will be able to clime to the top 2 in BCS either way...on a side note, I was looking at who Stanford Rival games are, and it's Cal & N Dame...does this change ever year? If not, Macc can you make sure N Dame is on my schedule next year also?
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 3:39 pm

The Panthers traveled to south Bend to face Brain Kellys newly reformed Irish who cam into the game number 23 teamin the country. Notre Dame came into the game with 2475 yards passing 22nd overall. The panthers held them to under 100 yards receiving and 118 yards offense total. Golden tate came into the game with 45 cathes n the year and Michael Floyd had 42. Today Tate had 0 while Floyd had only 3 cathes, the panther defense was all over the place forceing Jimmy Clausen to go 8 for 23. Lewis had 30 Att 250 yards 7.7 average and 5 tds and one receiving td. Gray didnt have that good of a day rushing with only 60 yards but was 5/6 passing with 118 yards 1INT and 1TD. Pitt heads into a buy game next week.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 12:28 am

sorry guys for not playing my game yet. im about start it up right now. I was out last night because the cowboys won so dallas was crazy last night. And i woke up with a hangover. But ill play my game now.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:00 am

ggang21 wrote:
sorry guys for not playing my game yet. im about start it up right now. I was out last night because the cowboys won so dallas was crazy last night. And i woke up with a hangover. But ill play my game now.

lol fire that kicker allready!

Holy fuck I had the craziest game ever against Tennessee. It was a big time rivalry game and I hope it garnered some interest for some of my recruits coz I need it!
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

how many left to play?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 3:14 am

Ole Miss FINALLY Downs the Vols

Week Eleven Discussion Img12520064
Dexter McCluster on his 60 yard Wildcat rush

It hadn't happened since 1983 but today the Ole Miss Rebels put an end to their losing streak against SEC Rival, Tennessee. A game that was one of the most exciting we've been privied to this season, the Rebels refused to let a tough Volunteer team get the upper hand. The Rebels were anchored by running back Brandon Bolden and a strong defence that wouldn't bend or break when their team needed them.

"You've really got to give it up to Brandon today. He's quietly having a tremendous season and he is the reason our offence works so well. His ability to take punishment, be a three-down back and force defences to focus on him allows us to hit our receiving corps and really make our offence multi-dimensional," Macc said after having been drowned in a Gatorade bath by LB Patrick Trahan right before Ray Cotton took the games ending knee.

Dexter McCluster was very clutch for the Rebels today and was extremely efficient with his efforts on the ground. Despite having only two carries he put up 72 yards rushing to go with his 5 catch 96 yard 1 TD preformance.

"Through the middle of the season everyone was talking Heisman and that and I couldn't even tell you if I'm still on the list but what's really important is just winning games for Ole Miss and especially taking down SEC rivals like Tennessee. I'd yet to bathe in the glory against them since I've been here but now I truly know how it feels... it's great," Dex said.

In the play of the game, sophmore SS back-up Derrick Herman took the game into his own hands as the Vols were driving down the field into Rebel territory when Herman took a pass intended for Gerald Jones out of the air and ran it down the sideline to tie the game at 10. This was just the second game Herman's started and he's really making Coach Macc look good and proving the depth this Rebel roster really has.

"Derrick has been playing great for us. He knows he has to help us in run support as well as is depended on in our pass defence. He has to be all over the field and I can't BELIEVE the hops that kid has! That was by far the nicest pick-6 I've seen all year and it couldn't have come at a better time," Macc said.

"I just know I need to go out and prove myself. It's unfortunate that Johnny went down but his injuries really serious so it will be up to me to make stops from the SS position. Going up against a world-class receiver like Gerald Jones is a double edged sword because you know he's going to find ways to make plays around you but at the same time I knew Crompton relies on him and when he put that ball in the air I knew I just needed to bring it down and I was GONE!" Herman said.

PLAYER OF THE GAME
Brandon Bolden HB - 23 carries 124 yards rushing 1TD 5 catches 85 yards receiving 1TD.

FINAL SCORE
TENN 24
OLE MISS 34

SCORESHEET
TENN 10 0 7 7
OLE MISS 3 7 14 10
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:16 am

Happy birthday clev!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:21 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Happy birthday clev!

happy bday clev!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 5:00 am

happy bday clev.. umm one left just iowa...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 5:06 am

axspecialk wrote:
happy bday clev.. umm one left just iowa...

lets go iowa!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 5:06 am

what was the texas vs. tcu score?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 7:02 am

TCU takes out Texas with improbable comeback; scoring 20 unanswered points to win 20-17

Fort Worth----

TCU found itself in the hole early against the top ranked team in the nation, and state rival Texas. Going down by 17 in the first quarter, the TCU defense shut down texas the remainder of the game to score 20 unanswered points to win a thirller in OT. 20-17

"That is one of the best wins I have been a part of, our kids faced a huge uphill battle after coming out nervous, but we battled through it and stuck to our gameplan and made it out with a victory."

Turner once again reached the century mark and scoring 2 TD's, as the offense stuck to its roots, and didnt panic early on.

In the first overtime, TCU started out on defense and sacked McCoy, and held them to a 3 and out, to force a long FG, when the kick went wide left, Coach Patterson immidatley played for the FG, and the young kid didn't dissapoint, nailing it from 40 yards out. To send the stadium into a frantic, as the crowd rushed the field to celebrate a monumental win for TCU and its program
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

BucNutts wrote:
TCU takes out Texas with improbable comeback; scoring 20 unanswered points to win 20-17

Fort Worth----

TCU found itself in the hole early against the top ranked team in the nation, and state rival Texas. Going down by 17 in the first quarter, the TCU defense shut down texas the remainder of the game to score 20 unanswered points to win a thirller in OT. 20-17

"That is one of the best wins I have been a part of, our kids faced a huge uphill battle after coming out nervous, but we battled through it and stuck to our gameplan and made it out with a victory."

Turner once again reached the century mark and scoring 2 TD's, as the offense stuck to its roots, and didnt panic early on.

In the first overtime, TCU started out on defense and sacked McCoy, and held them to a 3 and out, to force a long FG, when the kick went wide left, Coach Patterson immidatley played for the FG, and the young kid didn't dissapoint, nailing it from 40 yards out. To send the stadium into a frantic, as the crowd rushed the field to celebrate a monumental win for TCU and its program

That a baby TCU...nice W

Week Eleven Discussion But-were-texas_gameday
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 8:37 am

adv soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Eleven Discussion   Week Eleven Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Eleven Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next