Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+7
axspecialk
ggang21
Get_Hooked13
BucNutts
clevmire1
Squirrel918
LongGONE24
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2010 Week 8 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

GOTW

#5 Kansas @ #2 TCU
- Man this is going to be a burner. I think K's a little bitter about last years outcome and I'm thinking he brings his A game. His boys are on fire. Lookout for that TNT for TCU, though. They've proven their the best running back duo in the country and have clawed their way into #2 and a win for TCU wouldn't look good for Stanford who remains undefeated with a bye week.

#12 Oregon State @ #23 USC
- Sigh. USC will come out all cylinders flying and win 814-0.

#16 Cincinnati @ Louisville
- The Battle for the Keg of Nails, I believe? Cinci took it home last year and a Coach Clevmire is going to look to capture his second and turn around the nightmare season for last years National Title Invitee.

Heisman

1) QB Kale Cooper KU - 21/31 529 yards 7TD
2) RB Jacquizz Rodgers ORST - 5 rec 137 2TD 23 carries 81 yards
3) WR Bradley McDougald KU - 9 rec 235 yards
5) RB Brandon Bolden MISS - 26 car 171 yards 3TD 3 rec 36 yards 1TD
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Squirrel918

Squirrel918

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

Georgia Tech takes care of business against the irish of Notre Dame. They came out rolling early and put up 45 on the helpless Irish, Dwyer had another huge game on the ground as he tries to make a push for the Heisman top 5.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:17 pm

squirrel are u a fukn idiot mate. WTF. 48 carries 787 yards and 9 tds with Dwyer. mate, dont really give a shit how u play offline or in any other puncey dynasty 4 five year olds but macc has made it very fukn clear this is a sim dynasty. as far as i know u have already been warned once and i will be asking macc to get rid of you.

that kind of shit ruins it for everyone else. so either you are 5 years old or just a complete douche either way im sure u'll be finding another od very shortly...
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:26 pm

Yea dude I asked you to sit Dwyer because of running up scores with him and now you've proven you're the farthest thing from sim I've seen on here. Your results will be thrown out and you'll be removed from the OD.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

Dwyer did that in one game?

:Sigh:
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:44 pm

Rebels Return to Vaught-Hemingway and Pitch 45-0 Shutout

2010 Week 8 Discussion Mississippi-rebels
Brandon Bolden on his 85 yard Wildcat run

The Rebels returned to Vaught Hemingway Stadium this afternoon and the minute the Walk of Champions took place the entire city of Oxford was buzzing. A record attendance at the tradition supported the #1 Rebels as they took on the Kansas Jayhawks.

Brandon Bolden, of recent Heisman Hype had a Heisman day on the field recording 210 yards on 23 carries. Bolden went down with a pectoral injury in the third as a "precautionary measure" yet he returned and continued to prove he's one of the most versatile backs in the entire country.

"Brandon's allowed our offence to do many different things we didn't feel we'd be able to this year. Our wildcat package is one of the best in the country and we were worried Brandon couldn't hit the holes like Dex did for us last year. Well, all year Brandon's insisted he could and he's I believe accounted for more yardage from that package allready this year than Dexter did the entire season last year. He's a valueable asset in our passing game, although held quiet today, he's a great kid and a terrific player and his play today has cemented his spot, IMO among the Heisman Hopefuls," Macc said.

The defence has pitched a shutout, their first of the year and certainly a great game to build off of going into the tough stretch without any byes for the rest of the season. Jonathan Cornell lead tacklers with 8 solos today, Derrick Herman had 8 as well with 2TFL and a sack. Johnny Brown had an outstanding game with 6 tackles, 1TFL, 2 sacks and an interception. The group appears to be in mid-season form and really adapting well to different types of offences.

"We had one goal this year from day one. Win the SEC. Avoid all the media coverage because Coach Macc told us we will at some point be the #1 team. We haven't fed into any of that, we're happy about it and intent on defending our reputation but we want to win the SEC and let the rest of the offseason interactions play out for themselves. We're obviously hopeful that an undefeated season lands us in the National Championship, but that's out of our hands. We just need to continue shutting teams out and letting our high powered offence do what it does week to week," FS Derrick Herman said.

Ray Cotton found 7 different receivers on the afternoon for 232 yards 4TDs but had 2INTs. True Freshman Tray Talbot lead the team with 5 catches for 85 yards and a TD. His TD coming on a jumpball where Talbot has proven he's a serious threat.

"Nobody can defend me. I don't care who it is they put on me. I will find the seperation and go up and get it every time Ray puts the ball right there. You can't defend number 80 in the redzone. It just won't happen," Talbot had to say.

"I'm a little upset about the turnovers but it's okay. It was a big win for us and this isn't about me. Any time our defence pitches a shutout our guy gets 200, it makes my job very easy and I guess allows me to afford to make mistakes. I'm really happy with my comfort level in games this season and think I'm really improving as a QB," Cotton said.
Back to top Go down
Get_Hooked13

Get_Hooked13

PostSubject: Pitt makes easy work of Syracuse...   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 2:40 pm

2010 Week 8 Discussion Large_LaCasse

The Panthers showed no signs of a let down with their 3rd straight road victory. The Panthers scored early and often on way to a 42-14 blowout win. "Its great to get a win anytime u take the field, but I was really impressed with the way we played in all phases of the game today on the road."(Coach Shaw) Playing 3 road games would be hard against any opponents, but we played 2 top 10 teams and a very hungry Syracuse team tonight. Now we have to refocus and prepare for Notre Dame which is also a road test"(Coach Shaw) The Panthers mixed the run and pass well together on offense today, but the other phases chip in with scores of its own the defense scored twice on a INT and fumble and Mike Shanahan return a kickoff for 6. Now the Panthers must refocus like Coach Shaw said, because any slip ups from now on could cost them a conference title and a shot at a BCS bowl/ maybe Championship. just maybe!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/c_shaw13
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 2:51 pm

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Rebels Return to Vaught-Hemingway and Pitch 45-0 Shutout

2010 Week 8 Discussion Mississippi-rebels
Brandon Bolden on his 85 yard Wildcat run

The Rebels returned to Vaught Hemingway Stadium this afternoon and the minute the Walk of Champions took place the entire city of Oxford was buzzing. A record attendance at the tradition supported the #1 Rebels as they took on the Kansas Jayhawks.

Brandon Bolden, of recent Heisman Hype had a Heisman day on the field recording 210 yards on 23 carries. Bolden went down with a pectoral injury in the third as a "precautionary measure" yet he returned and continued to prove he's one of the most versatile backs in the entire country.

"Brandon's allowed our offence to do many different things we didn't feel we'd be able to this year. Our wildcat package is one of the best in the country and we were worried Brandon couldn't hit the holes like Dex did for us last year. Well, all year Brandon's insisted he could and he's I believe accounted for more yardage from that package allready this year than Dexter did the entire season last year. He's a valueable asset in our passing game, although held quiet today, he's a great kid and a terrific player and his play today has cemented his spot, IMO among the Heisman Hopefuls," Macc said.

The defence has pitched a shutout, their first of the year and certainly a great game to build off of going into the tough stretch without any byes for the rest of the season. Jonathan Cornell lead tacklers with 8 solos today, Derrick Herman had 8 as well with 2TFL and a sack. Johnny Brown had an outstanding game with 6 tackles, 1TFL, 2 sacks and an interception. The group appears to be in mid-season form and really adapting well to different types of offences.

"We had one goal this year from day one. Win the SEC. Avoid all the media coverage because Coach Macc told us we will at some point be the #1 team. We haven't fed into any of that, we're happy about it and intent on defending our reputation but we want to win the SEC and let the rest of the offseason interactions play out for themselves. We're obviously hopeful that an undefeated season lands us in the National Championship, but that's out of our hands. We just need to continue shutting teams out and letting our high powered offence do what it does week to week," FS Derrick Herman said.

Ray Cotton found 7 different receivers on the afternoon for 232 yards 4TDs but had 2INTs. True Freshman Tray Talbot lead the team with 5 catches for 85 yards and a TD. His TD coming on a jumpball where Talbot has proven he's a serious threat.

"Nobody can defend me. I don't care who it is they put on me. I will find the seperation and go up and get it every time Ray puts the ball right there. You can't defend number 80 in the redzone. It just won't happen," Talbot had to say.

"I'm a little upset about the turnovers but it's okay. It was a big win for us and this isn't about me. Any time our defence pitches a shutout our guy gets 200, it makes my job very easy and I guess allows me to afford to make mistakes. I'm really happy with my comfort level in games this season and think I'm really improving as a QB," Cotton said.

thats funny. i could have sworn u played kentucy not kansas.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:09 pm

787 rushing yards lol wtf
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:21 pm

Bearcats Tourch Cards, 48-0

2010 Week 8 Discussion UofLCincyKegNails

Louisville, KY-- The University of Cincinnati improved their record to 5-2 (2-1) and won the Battle for the Keg of Nails with a 48-0 domination of the Louisville Cardinals at Papa Johns Stadium today. The win is the 28th for Cincinnati since the rivalry began officially in 1929, and is also the 8th time Cincinnati has shutout Louisvlle.

Cincinnati came to play, They managed 501 yards of offence with 232 yards on the ground. Zach Collaros who has struggled so far this season was superb, he kept Louisville's defence off balance all day making plays with his arm and his legs. He finished 17 for 27 with 244 pass yards 60 rushing yards and 4 total touchdowns.

Not to be out done the Bearcats defence showed the "bite" they have been lacking all year allowing only 97 total offensive yards against them. True freshman defensive end Joe Robinson was the standout on defense, he continued his with his stella freshman year recording another 5 tackles and two solo sacks on the day.

When asked about his thoughts on the teams performance Coach Clevmire1 responded "I was very pleased. Let's just leave it at that. We have alot of work ahead of us this year and i dont want us to get ahead of ourselves".

After being on the road for the last two games the Bearcats are back at Nippert Stadium next week to take on the Syracuse Orange.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm

did he really do that in one game??? omg! lol bucc i am ready when u are so hit me up when ur ready to go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Every Silver linings got a Touch Of Grey   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm

Another Special day for the #12 Beavers, as they traveled to LA and smashed the #23 USC Trojans, 34-3.James Rodgers broke the school record for career TD receptions with 21TDs,while Quizz got over 100yds but was kept off the scoreboard. Katz was steady, but threw two 4th quarter Ints, but USC knew he would be throwing on 3rd and long...so hes growing. Oregon State put up 556yds against the Trojans,while holding USC to 133yds.
Offensive Standouts
R Katz 22-35 356yds 4TDs 2Ints 1att 11yds
Quizz 29att 124yds 7rec 39yds
POTG James 10rec 207yds 2TDs 1att 6yds 2KR 51yds 25.5 7PR 39yds 5.5
J Halahuni 3rec 72yds 1TD
M Wheaton 1rec 54yds 1TD
Defensive Standouts
D Pa aluhi 6Tkls 1TFL 1Sack
K Camat 5Tkls 2TFL
Next week the Beavs travel north to visit Washington State 0-4
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I just noticed Quizz is out for 11weeks with a dislocated elbow... damn that sucks!!!! A big revenge win takes on an even darker tone, as the Beavs realize they will be without their stud running back for basically the remainder of the season....he could possibly come back for a BCS bowl. James was quoted as saying that the team has now dedicated the season to getting to a BCS Bowl....James"I just have to step up my game,I'm sure I'll be carrying the ball more, and seeing alot more touches. I'll miss my brother...but this is just another challenge placed before us."

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:31 am

Lol my bad clev/k big typo having all this shit to type about Kansas. Too many kush blunts last night.

And yes that rushing number is rediculous, it looks like anyone we bring in just ruins the atmosphere here. Thankfully we got Mr DMT back today. we will need to find a GT replacement though.

Also sounds like some good games fellas the seasons heatin up!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:18 am

clevmire1 wrote:
squirrel are u a fukn idiot mate. WTF. 48 carries 787 yards and 9 tds with Dwyer. mate, dont really give a shit how u play offline or in any other puncey dynasty 4 five year olds but macc has made it very fukn clear this is a sim dynasty. as far as i know u have already been warned once and i will be asking macc to get rid of you.

that kind of shit ruins it for everyone else. so either you are 5 years old or just a complete douche either way im sure u'll be finding another od very shortly...

lol, how is that even possible....unfreakinbelievable!....see ya GT...on a side note,

Stanford has a bye this week, and dropped in the media polls for #2 to number #3....after the win vs ASU 2 weeks ago...Coach Harbaugh, "I'm not worried about he polls, my concern is about our team, and to be honest, the way we have played the last 2 weeks I don't think we are a top 5 team. The team has worked very hard this bye week, we gave them FRI and SAT off, and we will come out ready for our game next week with a different tone".
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:22 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Another Special day for the #12 Beavers, as they traveled to LA and smashed the #23 USC Trojans, 34-3.James Rodgers broke the school record for career TD receptions with 21TDs,while Quizz got over 100yds but was kept off the scoreboard. Katz was steady, but threw two 4th quarter Ints, but USC knew he would be throwing on 3rd and long...so hes growing. Oregon State put up 556yds against the Trojans,while holding USC to 133yds.
Offensive Standouts
R Katz 22-35 356yds 4TDs 2Ints 1att 11yds
Quizz 29att 124yds 7rec 39yds
POTG James 10rec 207yds 2TDs 1att 6yds 2KR 51yds 25.5 7PR 39yds 5.5
J Halahuni 3rec 72yds 1TD
M Wheaton 1rec 54yds 1TD
Defensive Standouts
D Pa aluhi 6Tkls 1TFL 1Sack
K Camat 5Tkls 2TFL
Next week the Beavs travel north to visit Washington State 0-4
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I just noticed Quizz is out for 11weeks with a dislocated elbow... damn that sucks!!!! A big revenge win takes on an even darker tone, as the Beavs realize they will be without their stud running back for basically the remainder of the season....he could possibly come back for a BCS bowl. James was quoted as saying that the team has now dedicated the season to getting to a BCS Bowl....James"I just have to step up my game,I'm sure I'll be carrying the ball more, and seeing alot more touches. I'll miss my brother...but this is just another challenge placed before us."

Man, that sux, I was hoping to get a shot at him in are Stanford/OSU match up!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:09 am

you always seem to get me minus a Rodgers brother...someone else has to step up
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:32 am

Just so you cats know whats up, my game will be played by 7:30 est. I'm at work, so thats the best I can do. I do have a game this week, right?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:44 am

GG SpecialK....I will let you write the summary since you won.

That last drive going into tie the game, the stinking game lagged up right when I was gonna throw across the middle...and that spells doom....then I couldnt get you off the field!

Good mix of run and pass this game.

See you in the Big 12 Champ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:52 am

BucNutts wrote:

That last drive going into tie the game, the stinking game lagged up right when I was gonna throw across the middle...and that spells doom....then I couldnt get you off the field!

Sounds like a tight one, look forward to the write up...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:56 am

yea it was...we have played each other 3 times now.

He made some good adjustments and I was doing a solid job offensively mixing it up too. he won 31-21.

A short summary on the final quarter. He was up 28-21 I was driving inside the 25 yard line.

2nd and 1 i think ...I ran PA Pass...and I had a post open over the middle, game lagged up a bit when I was throwing and I threw late and a high loft pass for some reason, and his backside CB came and picked it, I wasnt even close to the ball, thats how bad it was. lol

Then he drove the field to get a FG..and seal the game
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:58 am

BucNutts wrote:

He made some good adjustments and I was doing a solid job offensively mixing it up too. he won 31-21.

A short summary on the final quarter. He was up 28-21 I was driving inside the 25 yard line.

2nd and 1 i think ...I ran PA Pass...and I had a post open over the middle, game lagged up a bit when I was throwing and I threw late and a high loft pass for some reason, and his backside CB came and picked it, I wasnt even close to the ball, thats how bad it was. lol

sounds fun, lag is a beast when it hits...we have some real good player vs player battle, and all our skill level seem even...makes for good drama and fun games...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:07 am

zscott10 wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

sounds fun, lag is a beast when it hits...we have some real good player vs player battle, and all our skill level seem even...makes for good drama and fun games...

yea its def. exciting and fun. i know K is a great player, and he would make adjustments and wat not
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:14 am

This week was the showdown in the Big Xii Between Kansas and TCU... So far in this series between the coaches Bucc has the lead 2-0 having coach K utterly Confused at times. The question in the game would be which style of offense would prevail.. The hard nose run the ball style of Coach Bucc or the High FLying style of Offense of Coach K... Kansas would win the Toss and differ till the half Kicking the ball off to TCU to start.. They would drive the ball for a bit relying heavily on the t-n-t boys but eventually the Kansas defense would force a stop and get the ball into the hands of Kale Cooper in the offense.. Kansas would drive and eventually score on a well thrown ball to the TE.. Kansas lead 7-0 on the next drive TCU again would push down the field but a Fumble by Tucker would give Kansas the ball back.. Cooper and the offense would move the ball but would take a chance on a corner route and get picked off by MCcoy and he would take it to the house and tie the game 7-7 and the end of the First.. both defenses would force the other to punt a few times before the Kansas offense finally moved the ball down field and Cooper would Hit Mcdougaled for a td making it 14-7 Kansas. The following drive TCU would run the ball with a fierce intensity out of the Wild Frog formation with T-N-T and score making it 14-14 going into the half..."I like the way Kale is playing but we need to block for him. Toben is really giving us a spark on the ground. We just need to protect our Qb and keep playing solid defense and we may be able to come away with a win. Said Coach Sanatana at the half. All game the TCU defense would rough up Kale knocking him down and keeping him flustered and forcing him to make really Difficult throws.. and this was a throw no QB should make but somehow Kale Completed a pass from one sideline all the way across the field to a wide open Mcdougald and he would take it 60 yds for a td.. 21-14 Kansas. Tcu would then catch Kansas in a 4-4 playing man expecting the run and run a PA Pass and hit Young for a 42yd touchdown tieing the game up at 21-21. Towards the end of the third Kale Would drop back evade a sack and hit Omigie for a 76 yd td anc give Kansas the lead again 28-21 going into the fourth. TCU would take the field and drive the ball with a fierce running game but would make an ill advised pass into the endzone that was picked off by the sensational freshman Bryant Jackson he had this to say on the interception "We knew if we could get a stop in the fourth and give our offense back the ball we could get the win. We just said one more stop.. and luckily i was able to get us that stop..." Jackson spearheaded the defense with 6 solo tackles and the major interception. Kansas would get the ball back and play conservative running the ball with the all american at rb Toben Oprium who would basically carry the team all the way down the field into fg range striping precious time off of the clock.. Kansas would settle for the fg with 1:18 left in the fourth.. 31-21 Kansas.. And with little time left TCU had to take shots down the field and one of them would be intercepted .. and that would allow Cooper to take a few knees and come away with the win from Hostile TCU.."Whenever me and coach bucc get together its a battle to the end with whoever makes the least Mistakes coming away with the win.. This year it was the same kind of game.. In the end we took a page out of his book running the ball 12 times in the fourth to eat up clock. It was great game and we look forward to the rematch in the Big XII Championship cause i believe he will be there.." Coach Santana...

Game Ball to Big Toby.. 18 Carries 85 yds with 78 coming after first contact...

Kale Cooper 13-19 335 4 td 2 int
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:22 am

BucNutts wrote:

Helluva game Bucc.. we have played each other enough now i had to make some adjustments and he did as well. It was a great game we both had to do things we werent used to doing.. he beat me with a few huge pa passed and i got a lil run game going. The next one i really cant say whats gonna happen cause now its a matter of us making adjustments to each others playing style. I knew before we started playing he was gonna have to beat me throwing cause i was gonna do my best to stop the run.. and he beat my qb up all day.. and it forced me to play diffrent.. it was a great game most fun i have had playing this game..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:31 am

axspecialk wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

Helluva game Bucc.. we have played each other enough now i had to make some adjustments and he did as well. It was a great game we both had to do things we werent used to doing.. he beat me with a few huge pa passed and i got a lil run game going. The next one i really cant say whats gonna happen cause now its a matter of us making adjustments to each others playing style. I knew before we started playing he was gonna have to beat me throwing cause i was gonna do my best to stop the run.. and he beat my qb up all day.. and it forced me to play diffrent.. it was a great game most fun i have had playing this game..

Very true on all accounts. I thought we both came in with great gameplans, and executed them pretty well. Your RB was beasting.

Now its back to the drawing board in preparation of the Big 12 Champ game. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Week 8 Discussion   2010 Week 8 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Week 8 Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next