Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New dynasty

Go down 
+4
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
luvtotha9s
titangator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

New dynasty - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:48 am

USC=MACC
OREGON=me

OKLAHOMA=cokeanblues
TEXAS=

OHIO STATE=bucc
MICHIGAN=

NOTRE DAME=clev (soft)

FLORIDA=tiatangator
LSU=goat

FLORIDA STATE=

VIRGINA TECH=
MIAMI=

Last edited by zscott10 on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:52 am

just curious how yall picked out these certain teams? AND, is it possible for me to creat floridas nike combat unis with teambuilder? ive never used it before.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 7:09 am

titangator wrote:
just curious how yall picked out these certain teams? AND, is it possible for me to creat floridas nike combat unis with teambuilder? ive never used it before.

they are already made...here is how you find it

The commish would have to download them...but you can find it like this...

Go to teambuilder on the game, and search schools

Type in Florida Gators, and 50 results will come up. Highlight the Recently Updates and hit Square to sort...look through some of the most recently updated one's...I currently have Ohio State and Va Tech's Teambuilder team with the Nike Uni's...I also previewed their rosters, and someone had edited the rosters through the website, maybe not the rankings but at least the names. You can edit the rankings yourself once you download them.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 7:12 am

zscott10 wrote:
clevmire1 wrote:
explain this OD to me.

just kind of working it out clev, so nothing set in stone...open to slider suggestions, use 9's roster, have 2 to 3 user vs user games, big boy OD...recruit SR+3...would like to create 5 recruits that your team actually signs in real life, and put them on your roster...you would need to RS them the first year...adv every 3 days?...any other thoughts are open to discuss....if your interested in tweaking your team through team builder that is open to you...but they must be minor, can change team name, logo etc...for example Oregon is swithing out turf to natural grass...but I think Macc was talking about making an ALT jersey for USC all black?...I would like to review any change made to make sure it's realistic, but you get the point.

Wat we could do if people want to find the nike uni's on teambuilder, like I already have d/l the Ohio State team with the updated uniforms, and the names are edited already...Luv or you could d/l the teams from every user in the OD that downloaded a teambuilder replica of their team, and u guys edit the rosters in accordance to how Luv's rosters are...just a thought.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 7:12 am

makes sense i guess, i dont know if im that technologically advanced to edit the rosters and add those to the dynatsy and all that lol
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 7:15 am

titangator wrote:
makes sense i guess, i dont know if im that technologically advanced to edit the rosters and add those to the dynatsy and all that lol

well what i am saying just find the teambuilder team that someone has already made, with the uniforms u want..

See if they edited the rosters, at least got the right names for the Florida Gators...then Luv or Scott can download them off you and edit the rankings .

If you want I can search the gators and download them, and you can download them off my ea locker.

just lemme know
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:04 am

BucNutts wrote:
titangator wrote:

well what i am saying just find the teambuilder team that someone has already made, with the uniforms u want..

See if they edited the rosters, at least got the right names for the Florida Gators...then Luv or Scott can download them off you and edit the rankings .

If you want I can search the gators and download them, and you can download them off my ea locker.

just lemme know

I like it...there is a dude on OS site, under team builder, nike combat thread that has done a bunch of uniforms..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:09 am

zscott10 wrote:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-teambuilder-forum/380256-nike-pro-combat-unis-alternates-ea-didnt-put-game-here.html

here is the thread

yea but his gamertag is xbox 360...

so you cant download them directly by an online ID

But you can search all recently updated teams, and find which ones are successfully updated to your liking.

You do it through the game, not the website. Is what I am referring to.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:15 am

BucNutts wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-teambuilder-forum/380256-nike-pro-combat-unis-alternates-ea-didnt-put-game-here.html

here is the thread

yea but his gamertag is xbox 360...

so you cant download them directly by an online ID

But you can search all recently updated teams, and find which ones are successfully updated to your liking.

You do it through the game, not the website. Is what I am referring to.

when you say through the game, do you mean the team builder site, or put in designer ID in the EA locker to find then download?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 8:37 am

in the game, go to the teambuilder options.

then there is an option to search schools, instead of selecting a ID that is on your friends list, just select any

then under school name or nickname, type in who your looking for...then...it will load about 50 teams, look at the teams they will all say "Oregon Ducks" or what not

but sort them by most recent by pressing square, the more updated ones are the ones you need to look at, around late november, early december when the teams wore them.....

you can preview the roster, and uniforms. after finding them just save them into on of the teambuilder slots you have available. I have 12 slots, and 3 of them I have a saved school.

Its real easy to search, just takes a minute to find the accurate team your looking for.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:08 am

BucNutts wrote:
in the game, go to the teambuilder options.

then there is an option to search schools, instead of selecting a ID that is on your friends list, just select any

then under school name or nickname, type in who your looking for...then...it will load about 50 teams, look at the teams they will all say "Oregon Ducks" or what not

but sort them by most recent by pressing square, the more updated ones are the ones you need to look at, around late november, early december when the teams wore them.....

you can preview the roster, and uniforms. after finding them just save them into on of the teambuilder slots you have available. I have 12 slots, and 3 of them I have a saved school.

Its real easy to search, just takes a minute to find the accurate team your looking for.

thanks bucc
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:09 am

no prob. I already have Ohio State and Va Tech, if you want to download those two off me. you can just search my PSN and it should come up which teams I have
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:11 am

BucNutts wrote:
no prob. I already have Ohio State and Va Tech, if you want to download those two off me. you can just search my PSN and it should come up which teams I have

k, i will check..by the way i really like both OSU and VT look
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:17 am

me too...

The ohio state uniform caused "shock waves" with the alumni, they are all traditionalist and didnt like the "new" look.

They would prefer the 1960's look
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:23 am

BucNutts wrote:
me too...

The ohio state uniform caused "shock waves" with the alumni, they are all traditionalist and didnt like the "new" look.

They would prefer the 1960's look

i like em, but what do i know...im a duck fan were tradition is to have no tradition when it comes to uniforms lol
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:49 am

anyone download any new teams?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:20 pm

Oh that's sick so I could just edit somebodies allready made Trojans that have the rosters and switch the jerseys to my liking? I've wasted my teambuilder slots on another SN so the commish would need to dl the ones I make.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:21 am

BucNutts wrote:
anyone download any new teams?

I'm trying to find a duck team with black and white helmets and wings, no lukc...I'm half way through editing my created duck team with diamond plate, with white/black helmets so I will probable just stick with it......and MACC, it's really easy and cool to look through the already created teams for USC, and get some good ideas
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:55 am

I don't mind having to do the rosters myself but I'd like to be able to use someone elses and edit the jerseys if the names and stuff are allready there.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:11 am

And about redshirting the incoming recruits I understand your point to keep the dates in order but it's all sort of fantasy stuff I wouldn't care if it's a year behind part of the reason that I'd want to play this because I think USC's incoming freshman will play a big part of their team next year (Baxter at replacing Joe McKnight, Prater and Woods replacing Damian Williams) so maybe we could set the dynasty up and then sim through the entire first year or just say fuck it we'll be a year behind in the years. I dunno. I wouldn't want to play an entire season without them, tho.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:39 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
And about redshirting the incoming recruits I understand your point to keep the dates in order but it's all sort of fantasy stuff I wouldn't care if it's a year behind part of the reason that I'd want to play this because I think USC's incoming freshman will play a big part of their team next year (Baxter at replacing Joe McKnight, Prater and Woods replacing Damian Williams) so maybe we could set the dynasty up and then sim through the entire first year or just say fuck it we'll be a year behind in the years. I dunno. I wouldn't want to play an entire season without them, tho.

I don't mind simming the first year...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:36 am

hey how are we gonna handle the rankings of players and creation of the new guys? Who will be in charge of that? Because if we make teambuilder teams, we will have to edit the rankings through the ONLINE teambuilder site.

Guess I am confused on how this will work lol.

Like I have the updated OSU team that I want right now, but in order to mess with the rankings I would have to do it on the teambuilder website, I can't or don't know how to access the team without starting a dynasty.

Looks like alot of work lol.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

It will be and we'll need to be in consistent communication about how we feel players should be rated. If we could find a LEGIT site that has update 40 times we could at least, for speed do what EA Sports does with speeds and have them coordinate using this - http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/369263-recruiting-ratings-game-ratings.html I'll check if ESPN does because if they do, that'd be the BEST bet for us - they rank the prospects out of 100.

For instance Buc say you were making Roderick Smith, the Bucks big RB commitment.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=69633&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d69633%26season%3d2010

There's his page. He's an 82 ranking. So you could basically have free reign to tweak his stats so that he's an 82 over all. EA did make the rating systems friendly with this OD because only certain aspects of a players stats will make him better or worse. We all know speed is the most important factor in this game so that will probably be the finest point for us to keep an eye on for everyone. Basically we don't want to over-stack teams or make unrealistic rankings for the recruits but you'll obviously want them to reflect what they play like IRL.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 2:47 am

BucNutts wrote:
hey how are we gonna handle the rankings of players and creation of the new guys? Who will be in charge of that? Because if we make teambuilder teams, we will have to edit the rankings through the ONLINE teambuilder site.

Guess I am confused on how this will work lol.

Like I have the updated OSU team that I want right now, but in order to mess with the rankings I would have to do it on the teambuilder website, I can't or don't know how to access the team without starting a dynasty.

Looks like alot of work lol.

not exactly sure?...since you have the team in your locker, i would guess if you edit them there, then the commish could download them and upload as we started the OD?...in regards to recruits...once signing day is done, pick your 5 dudes...based off there rivals rating...5* you can create them, max rating of 85 overall or what ever we agree on, and so on...if he is a 4* dude must be 82 or under....3* 79 or under....make them realistic...if your recruit has a reported 4.4 i would guess the speed limit would be a 94? maybe 9's can weigh in since he has much more expience with ratings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New dynasty
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next