Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New dynasty

Go down 
+4
Coach Gruden
LongGONE24
luvtotha9s
titangator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

New dynasty - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:59 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
I wish for this OD it would be ANY team, team builder with Combat Uni's but the catch is you must edit your rosters as they would be for next season. I think ESPN grades recruits by number so we could go according to them for the true freshman of next season... This would be SICK!

that would be really fun...if titangator wants to re think the design of the OD i'm still in...would love to be the ducks
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:00 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/espnu150?&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fespnu150%3f%26season%3d2010

Seantrell rated 89... Rob Woods an 87... we could agree to make our recruits as realistic as possible and have a say in terms of others players so we could keep this as fair as possible. I know Chris would be down for this especially after inking Lache Wink

word...with 9's around to look over our ratings we could really do something fun....love to have Lache!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:01 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
National Signing Day is one week away and a lot of high calibre kids are undecided so maybe we could have like a lottery for those undecided... a little draft. You'd have to be in that players top 5 and we could trade for picks and stuff, work deals?

you got me all amped now! DUCKS!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:01 am

I know right? Crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:29 am

man as fun as all of that sounds, im really set on starting a non bcs dynasty if we can get enough ppl in... the only thing is i dont know how good at making these forums im gonna be...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

titangator wrote:
man as fun as all of that sounds, im really set on starting a non bcs dynasty if we can get enough ppl in... the only thing is i dont know how good at making these forums im gonna be...

I hear ya titan on a non BCS and am up for that if that is the way you want to do it...but I like Macc idea also...Maybe have 3 teams from PAC 10 (USC, Oregon, ?) 3 BIG 10 (OSU, Penn St, Mich) battle for the Rose Bowl...with Red River battle Oklahoma & Texas?...Couple of SEC team, and ND...we could create recruits that would be RS the first year....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 4:17 am

i mean i like his idea also, just that we will have that game eventually lol... i dunno im just really set on starting somehting with mt
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:09 am

Eventually... mid-to-late July... Not soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:20 am

looks like some one just posted and want ECU on OS
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:22 am

man if you guys do that draft and everything i want ou thats my team thats where i go 2 school
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:26 am

Ohio State for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:31 am

lol....now we have 2 possible OD going in the thread....
Titan OD w/WAC/CONF USA/

and the 2nd one is battle of the big boys w/added recruits

USC=MACC
OREGON=me

OKLAHOMA=cokeanblues
TEXAS=

OHIO STATE=bucc
MICHIGAN=

NOTRE DAME=

FLORIDA=tiatangator

FLORIDA STATE=

VIRGINA TECH=
MIAMI=

Last edited by zscott10 on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 5:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:37 am

if we do that other one too, Florida is my team
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:40 am

titangator wrote:

updated....heck we get a few more, and i may start making incoming commits for each team....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:42 am

zscott10 wrote:
titangator wrote:

updated....heck we get a few more, and i may start making incoming commits for each team....

would we wait until after signing day to officially start or something?

And I expect this OD would run slower than this one lol...i dunno if I can keep up with TWO crazy fast OD's haha
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:45 am

BucNutts wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
titangator wrote:

would we wait until after signing day to officially start or something?

And I expect this OD would run slower than this one lol...i dunno if I can keep up with TWO crazy fast OD's haha

ya for sure...and we could have an adv every TUE/THUR/SAT or slower...to balance out the fast pace of our orginal OD...I would like to create 5 incoming recruits for each team...and work on a group to make sure we all agree on the ratings...let each coach post the 5 dudes to recreate...you would need to RS the first year...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:47 am

just asking, but why the redshirt?

They would be true frosh coming in, some may be impact players, pending on if they were top 100 recruits on rivals or espn and what not...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:50 am

BucNutts wrote:
just asking, but why the redshirt?

They would be true frosh coming in, some may be impact players, pending on if they were top 100 recruits on rivals or espn and what not...

basically to make it realistic...for instance for oregon, if in real life when we start the OD...and my running back lamichael james is a rs fr, and i create lache seastrunk....he would be a fr also....this way once we played the first season seastrunk will be a rs fr, and james a soph creating a realistic situation....does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:04 am

O ok I see what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:20 am

If Oregon is taken, I'd like to roll with LSU.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:31 am

and the 2nd one is battle of the big boys w/added recruits

USC=MACC
OREGON=me

OKLAHOMA=cokeanblues
TEXAS=

OHIO STATE=bucc
MICHIGAN=

NOTRE DAME=

FLORIDA=tiatangator
LSU=goat

FLORIDA STATE=

VIRGINA TECH=
MIAMI=

Last edited by zscott10 on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:23 am

explain this OD to me.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:42 am

clevmire1 wrote:
explain this OD to me.

just kind of working it out clev, so nothing set in stone...open to slider suggestions, use 9's roster, have 2 to 3 user vs user games, big boy OD...recruit SR+3...would like to create 5 recruits that your team actually signs in real life, and put them on your roster...you would need to RS them the first year...adv every 3 days?...any other thoughts are open to discuss....if your interested in tweaking your team through team builder that is open to you...but they must be minor, can change team name, logo etc...for example Oregon is swithing out turf to natural grass...but I think Macc was talking about making an ALT jersey for USC all black?...I would like to review any change made to make sure it's realistic, but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:45 am

put me down for a soft verbal for notre dame
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 6:47 am

clevmire1 wrote:
put me down for a soft verbal for notre dame

lol, k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New dynasty   New dynasty - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New dynasty
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next