Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Future Unavailability

Go down 
+2
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Future Unavailability Empty
PostSubject: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:02 am

hey guys....just giving you a heads up....I have been offered an awesome position working with and for the Colts at the Super Bowl....I will be in charge of handing out laniards and credentials....I am getting paid great and all my expenses will be paid...its an awesome opportunity....I leave next wednesday....and wont return till monday the 8th of Feb...obviously I will not have my PS3 with me and wont be able to play.....I know you guys move at a brisk pace, so we could possibly be done with this season by next wednesday.....whatever you guys decide is fine by me....I would hope you guys could take a break and wait for me....but i'm realistic and doubt you guys will hold up the entire OD for me....I wont blame you..but i do love playing in this OD and enjoy playing with you cats....so glad I joined this OD......and i'm so fired up I get to go to my first super bowl...and get paid for it....i'm in motherfucking hog heaven!!!!!

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:21 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
hey guys....just giving you a heads up....I have been offered an awesome position working with and for the Colts at the Super Bowl....I will be in charge of handing out laniards and credentials....I am getting paid great and all my expenses will be paid...its an awesome opportunity....I leave next wednesday....and wont return till monday the 1st of Feb...obviously I will not have my PS3 with me and wont be able to play.....I know you guys move at a brisk pace, so we could possibly be done with this season by next wednesday.....whatever you guys decide is fine by me....I would hope you guys could take a break and wait for me....but i'm realistic and doubt you guys will hold up the entire OD for me....I wont blame you..but i do love playing in this OD and enjoy playing with you cats....so glad I joined this OD......and i'm so fired up I get to go to my first super bowl...and get paid for it....i'm in motherfucking hog heaven!!!!!

that sounds really cool 9's, congrats!...maybe we could take some time off from this OD...and perhaps focus on our teambuilder OD that titiangator is starting up?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:21 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
hey guys....just giving you a heads up....I have been offered an awesome position working with and for the Colts at the Super Bowl....I will be in charge of handing out laniards and credentials....I am getting paid great and all my expenses will be paid...its an awesome opportunity....I leave next wednesday....and wont return till monday the 1st of Feb...obviously I will not have my PS3 with me and wont be able to play.....I know you guys move at a brisk pace, so we could possibly be done with this season by next wednesday.....whatever you guys decide is fine by me....I would hope you guys could take a break and wait for me....but i'm realistic and doubt you guys will hold up the entire OD for me....I wont blame you..but i do love playing in this OD and enjoy playing with you cats....so glad I joined this OD......and i'm so fired up I get to go to my first super bowl...and get paid for it....i'm in motherfucking hog heaven!!!!!

thats awesome, man. congrats.

i'm good with whatever the majority prefers. i have no issue waiting if thats the case. for the rosters you've provided. i would wait longer.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 1:29 am

thanks guys...I appreciate it....I'm so excited for this opportunity
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 7:12 am

We'll be done and at the very least in the next season by that time I'm sure. I've also been really busy I just got a full-time job 8-4 EST and I've been going to the gym after work 6 days a week so I won't be around all day like usual, just prolly around this time and until 11 and even then - sometimes I'll be going out and not availible so things will slow down for me a bit. But thankfully we have two others who can advance as well to keep things running I'll be playing my games. I'm thinking we could try and work your schedule so that you have your byes early so we could get SOME gaming in... or maybe schedule you against an FBS team where there's no way you could lose in a sim. Maybe give a temporary password for your account to me or another user you trust and they could sim to make SURE you win? I don't want to stop the proccess but I think we'll be into the season by next Wed.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:07 am

ya we can put it on the master acct and me u or bucc can play for him.. so if we can get thru offseason sometime before then than we can schedule his user games late and keep it rolling... just an idea. 9's its ur team so ultimatley its ur call
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:08 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
We'll be done and at the very least in the next season by that time I'm sure. I've also been really busy I just got a full-time job 8-4 EST and I've been going to the gym after work 6 days a week so I won't be around all day like usual, just prolly around this time and until 11 and even then - sometimes I'll be going out and not availible so things will slow down for me a bit. But thankfully we have two others who can advance as well to keep things running I'll be playing my games. I'm thinking we could try and work your schedule so that you have your byes early so we could get SOME gaming in... or maybe schedule you against an FBS team where there's no way you could lose in a sim. Maybe give a temporary password for your account to me or another user you trust and they could sim to make SURE you win? I don't want to stop the proccess but I think we'll be into the season by next Wed.

thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:58 am

It won't slow us down any and he'll benefit. The Pac 10 TYPICALLY schedules all manditory games later the first couple weeks are usually free... we could give him his bye weeks as early as and wiggle in what we can. We'll figure it out when we get to scheduling we'll all be on and figure it out.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Unavailability   Future Unavailability Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Unavailability
Page 1 of 1