Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scheduling Question for future seasons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Scheduling Question for future seasons Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 3:22 am

Now I am just throwing this out there, please don't kill me lol. But it seems lately that the CPU games to MOST of the OD are getting out of hand...thus making the conference season sometimes boring, as everyone wins by alot.

I propose that we up the User games to 3 games each. Maybe like 1 OOC game in the first 5 weeks, then you have your conference game, then another user game in the last 3 weeks or so. It would make for an interesting BCS race, especially if some games are towards the end of the season.

This schedule would obviously be a little different with conf champ games, where they could still have 1 user game in the OOC, then another random OOC game mid season, if they dont play each other in-season...then they would have the CC game.

I just think we are handicapping the OD some, by smoking the CPU and essentially having just a couple of important games. I just think it would make the OD a little more wild and intense.

Again, I am just throwing this out there to get a feel from you guys...what do you think??

Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 3:40 am

that was the initial plan year one teams with no cc had 3 teams with had 2 plus cc making it 3 for the year but ppl dropped n whenever u do too may user games it tends to slow down the season.. everyone here seems to be on a pretty set in the week schedule i personally dont mind just think its gonna slow up the od some.. last season we spent 3 days waiting for a user game to be played..just my 2 cents..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 4:34 am

or.... what if we go back to the old sliders that made it more challenging so it wasnt a walk in the park?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 4:58 am

to me it was only challenging because if u add the rb going for 200 every game no matter who the guy to the already stellar pass game every team has.. u couldnt win the cpu would put up 50 on everyone.. so idk i guess we can tweak it a lil but not everyone is blowing out the cpu. macc and chris loss to the cpu this year..and u too titan
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 7:09 am

Yea I have more fun beating the CPU than getting beat... I'll be brutally honest. I'd rather the user games decide the fate because if you win two user games - you deserve to go to a big bowl, in my books. And even then, it's no cakewalk coz as we establish and build our programs we'll start to see more of eachother in the Bowl Series, which will be yet another test in a user game. I don't know if I could handle the drama of more user games, I dunno if my little heart could take it lol. jp
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 1:04 pm

i think we should have 3 user games a year...if 9's comes to the PAC 10 that would help me and bucc get 3 big game a year....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Question for future seasons   Scheduling Question for future seasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Question for future seasons
Page 1 of 1