Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2014 Conference Championship week Discussion

Go down 
+4
titangator
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 3:28 am

o really i didnt see the big xii game was kansas and tcu.. LMAO we built some power houses out there in the big xii LETS GO Kansas beat those Horned Frogs for ONCE!!!! TCU beat them in season already so maybe the cpu lets them win in the conf champ...9's congrats on the nc spot homie im happy to see the pac 10 representing 2 years inna row!!!! Now go bring the title home..!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 3:39 am

until its announced....I dont believe it yet.....TCU could pass me with a big win.....we'll just have to see how it all works out
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 6:03 am

hey guys im gonna be without internet connection tonight and i wont get it back on until tomorrow afternoon. Because im moving into a new APT. So if it gets to the point where you guys are waiting on me to play go ahead and advance. ill be cool with that
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 6:44 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Georgia Wins 2014 SEC Championship!

2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 Slideshow_256893_gafootlede.1111-4
Super sophmore Antwan Bryant hauls in one of his seven catches on the day. Bryant lead the team with 70 yards receiving.

Coach Macc finally gets to celebrate another SEC victory, this time as a rookie head coach in Georgia! This marks Macc's 4th SEC title, winning three previously with Ole Miss. The #16 Bulldogs took on #5 Auburn whod allready beat up on the Bulldgos this year, BAD. Coach Macc had never caught a victory over Coach Harbaugh dispite the 7 or 8 times they'd played eachother but in what would turn out to be the most important of them all, Macc's Bulldogs made the correct adjustments in stopping what appeared to be a far too potent offence of the War Eagles earlier this season.

Strong defensive play was the key to victory in this game, Tank Bailey lead the Bulldog tacklers and would eventually be named todays player of the game. Bailey insists the credit is owed to the secondary and linebacking corps who allowed for Bailey to account for FOUR sacks, all of which coverage sacks. Coach Macc knew Harbaugh likes to go over the middle in pressure situations and FS Blake Baldwin played MLB this afternoon epsepcially patrolling the middle of the field, specifically War Eagle wide out N Seals and D Kerr. Tanquary Parrish was held to just 234 yards 16/36 1TD and 2INTs on the day, one by FS Ryan Sharper early and another by K. Young late to ice the game.

"Today, Rory gave us just enough to be a potent enough offence, allow our kicker tack on three, three different times and really just steadily manage the game. He made three mistakes, but did not get flustered and he did exactly what we NEEDED him to do, to win today. We're thrilled here, that was by far the most rewarding Gatorade bath of my career. We battled it out, put our pride on the line and left everything on the field this time. We knew they were better, but we knew this game we had to come out and focus on all the little things to win this game and we did just that. What a great game in a terrific rivalry here," Macc said.

Did you play your FS at MLB for the whole game?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 7:13 am

i hope not that wouldnt be ok.. lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:06 am

Terps lose HEARTBREAKER to number 1 UNC

Thats all i can write lol... turned the playstation off so i cant give any stats.... but that was by far the most heartbreaking loss ive ever had in an online dynasty lol... i put everything i had into that one and he still beat me... hats off goat, your one hell of a player.. i was up 23-17 and punted him the ball and he had to go 70 yards in a minute with no time outs and he did... scored with 9 seconds left, and that was all she wrote... he wins 24-23..... 9 seconds from an orange bowl... i dropped a pick on the play before he scored too.... ahhh, i put every ounce of me into that game Goat, hell of a game man.... hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:13 am

titangator wrote:
Terps lose HEARTBREAKER to number 1 UNC

Thats all i can write lol... turned the playstation off so i cant give any stats.... but that was by far the most heartbreaking loss ive ever had in an online dynasty lol... i put everything i had into that one and he still beat me... hats off goat, your one hell of a player.. i was up 23-17 and punted him the ball and he had to go 70 yards in a minute with no time outs and he did... scored with 9 seconds left, and that was all she wrote... he wins 24-23..... 9 seconds from an orange bowl... i dropped a pick on the play before he scored too.... ahhh, i put every ounce of me into that game Goat, hell of a game man.... hell of a game.

wow good game tiatan/goat...hate those dropped picks...had a couple three of them vs macc last night...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:27 am

axspecialk wrote:
i hope not that wouldnt be ok.. lol

Ya... I was surprised to read that myself, wonder what other feel about this...

Also, looking over his team stats for the season his leading tacklers are...seems rare to have two FS with such high numbers and a SS? Need to know if it's all right to move guys like this...I never even bothered to check people roster figuring we couldn't?????

1 FS Ryan Sharper 101 22 TFL
2 DE T Bailey 58
3 FS Ben Baldwin 58
3 SS Blake Logan 53

Also to clarify, is it ok to turn "Chew Clock" at anytime?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 8:33 am

I don't think chew clock should be turned on until 4th
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 9:00 am

Here is my 2 cents on the two issues brought up.

1) The postion switch should only be made if that guy is A) better than any other LB's when you move him on the depth chart..or B) it was used in passing situations..giving a nickle or dime look...such as 5 wides and what not.

2) Chew clock should not be turned on until the 4th quarter when having a lead....OR....if it is a blowout, and your trying to get the game over, and the opponent understands what you are doing.

Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 9:12 am

chew clock should only be used in the 4th quarter...or at the end of the 1st half if you wanna kill clock, so the other team cant drive down and score on you before half
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 10:03 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
chew clock should only be used in the 4th quarter...or at the end of the 1st half if you wanna kill clock, so the other team cant drive down and score on you before half

thats what i kind of thought, but macc turned the bitch on early in the 2nd qt and it never came off LOL!...he beat me fair, not saying this was the reason, just want to understand what the rules are...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 10:45 am

i think the rules are different for everyone.. i dont think chew clock should be used untill the fourth.. i kno we try to play sim football and we play 6 min quarters and with chew clock on in the start of the fourth u may get a possession. I personally dont use it untill late if i have the ball n i am up by 2 possessions with say 3 min or so then i turn it on and try to get out of there with the win.. and ne one who has played me close can attest to that i have never had the lead start of the fourth and turned on chew clock thats just gay...imo.. real football its 15 min quarters and in no game do they start the fourth and start eating the clock. The play regular till its getting closer to the end then they start to use it up.. But i also think if we are gonna set rules then set them if not then let ppl play how they want.. there is a good and bad to every decsion...he turned on chew clock in the third but it takes away form his time as well.. and in the end it may cost him.. it sure did that year in the cotton bowl i beat him cause u was using chew clock from the third.. and with the fourth downs if they convert great if not then bad field position.. so far it seems to me we lettin ppl play thier style of football in user games. i didnt go for it a few times on fourth agasint 9's cause i didnt wanna hear ne bitichin but now i kno if i do then it has to be ok by him cause he doesnt mind going for it on fourth.. idk just stating my opinion on the matter just got home ill advance it now...

The moving the fs to mlb unacceptable unless it was in packages.. u cant just play ppl where ever u want.. i dont kno how mac dominates with his safeties like he does but i hope they arent all playing lb cause thats not sim....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 10:52 am

when we gonna advance to bowl week?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 11:02 am

IMHO...here are my basic rules of thumb....

NO CHEW CLOCK EVER in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd qt...can be used in the final 3 min of the 4th...or if a team is up by more then 3 TD at any point in the 4th qt...

Going for it on the 4th down
-Down by more then 3 TD in the 2nd half, you can go for it at anytime///1st half no if it's ever more then 4 and 2 can you go for it on your side of the 50....if it's 4th and inch/1 at the 50 and you go for it I won't be upset...
-If you have the ball on the other side of your opponents 50...and it makes sense...go for it...if you can't make a 50 plus FG, you have the choice to either punt and pin him deep, or risk going for it I don't mind if a player goes for it....
-This game is about speed, and to put a LB at DE or a FS at MLB, or a HB/WR at TE is not right...even if they have a better rating....and if you want to move them at off season duties to a different postion they need to meet a weight reg

ALL TE need to be over 220LBS
ALL DE need to be over 250LBS
ALL LB need to be over 200LBS
ALL FB need to be over 220LBS
ALL DT need to be over 280LBS
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 11:02 am

now! holy shit!!!! 4 undefeated teams... but 9's ur in the big game and u can thank me now for giving u the boost and being so highly rated when u won lol.. Curry wins the hiesman!!!

Music City BowL - Maryland v Ohio

Rose bowl - Ohio State v Oregon ... HEEELLLLLLL YEEEEAHHHHHH i want buckeye blood

Sugar Bowl - Georgia v Cincinnati

Fiesta Bowl - TCU v Auburn

Orange Bowl - Utah v Illinois

Capitol One Bowl - Ole Miss v Iowa

National Championship - North Carolina v Oregon State...

minus Utah and Ohio every one is playing a user team (Ole Miss, TCU, Cincinnati)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship week Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Conference Championship week Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2