Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+2
Goatstain
axspecialk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2016 Week 2 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 2 Discussion   2016 Week 2 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:49 am

aww man this long delay then a bye.. that terrrible 9's i feel for ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2016 Week 2 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 2 Discussion   2016 Week 2 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:05 pm

Goatstain wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:
looks like Goat won

UNC 28 UGA 11

the game was alot closer than the score indicates. i had a few big plays as usual. other than that, things were pretty even. macc may have even got the better of me. i think the difference was macc had to drive the ball. whereas i was just fortunate to hit some big plays. i think i had 3 td's over or close to 50 yards. oh, and a kickoff return for a td by curry when macc had cut it to 10.

Yeah man WHATTA GAME! If I may toot my horn a little bit I was very impressed with my preformance against argueably our leagues best user. The game was really close until like Goat said, big plays. It's been the theme of my downfall lately in user games but I'm keeping my head up because I played a great defensive game. My true freshman MLB Chris Woodson had the duty of shadowing Troy Curry, who still lit me up but he did a great job, breaking up passes, keeping up with him at the very least to minimize damage a lot of the time. I tried to key in on Curry he's tremendously dangerous, Goat you use his speed to perfection. You're really tough to stop in open field, you were breakin' my ankles all over I don't think I saw one juke or spin. Anyways I brought it, Goat's amazing depth at corner back is rediculous, he's good with the sticks controls the LB and those boys just make PLAYS. Watch out ACC, the Tarheels are FORREEEAL yet again!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net

2016 Week 2 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2