Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2011 Week One Discussion

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
LongGONE24
titangator
BucNutts
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2011 Week One Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

Ok everyones schedule is almost perfect.. titan u do have 2 user games on the road this year ther was no way around it someone was gonna get stuck with it.. u got bad draw.. u will get 2 home next year tho for sure.. cookan u have one n one couldnt get u 2 home.. washington u couldnt get 7 home games because of ur confrence scheduling every game i scheduled was a home game except the user but u do have 6-6.. every one has all thier rivalry games as close to the middle as i could put them.. and every one has either an a+ or a schedule.. good luck to everyone!!! ps.. slider adjustments have been made.. user pass rush and coverage is up.. cpu rb ability is down..hfa is back on.. give feedback after u play..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:32 pm

sweet, I will probably not be able to play until tonight after work.

Ax, did you schedule me New Mexico as a OOC game?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

sweet, i will actually get to play my game today!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:20 am

Guys I have no clue what just happened but I was going into the 4th quarter and out of nowhere the Gators fumbled, but I couldn't pick it up! And neither could they!?

I was like wtf is going on, trying to get it to go out of bounds or something... and proceeded to quit the game. I just looked it up apparently it's an issue with alotta the games, it looked like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4_2xhuw8TE

I guess you could call it a restart but what else was I to do? I was down 7 and needed the time to come back. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

oh snap!!!!!! ONE OF MY DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH RECRUITS IS A 74!!!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 1:09 am

Well the CPU QB accuracy and fucking REDICULOUSNESS has NOT been solved WHATSOEVER.

I'm still trying to fucking figure out how I get punished with a week one visit to Florida?

I'm not bitching at you Ax but fuck jesus christ do we really all need to be playing a top tier team week one? There's no need for it to not only be a 6* team but at their home turf. I'm just pissed that it's just week one I'm allready looking at a one loss record this year.

I couldn't do a thing against them their defence was retarded.

And my backup controller has been smashed into a million peices.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 1:41 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Well the CPU QB accuracy and fucking REDICULOUSNESS has NOT been solved WHATSOEVER.

I'm still trying to fucking figure out how I get punished with a week one visit to Florida?

I'm not bitching at you Ax but fuck jesus christ do we really all need to be playing a top tier team week one? There's no need for it to not only be a 6* team but at their home turf. I'm just pissed that it's just week one I'm allready looking at a one loss record this year.

mac, i'll be sure to let you know how my week 1 trip up to columbus goes.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:17 am

Have fun with that goat I did that shit last year and almost lost
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:19 am

cokanblues wrote:
Have fun with that goat I did that shit last year and almost lost

i am, by no means, looking forward to it. wouldn't be at all surprised if they hang an "L" on me.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:22 am

LongGONE24 wrote:

wow, i get a taste of alabama to break in my new qb could be ugly, i may be smashing a remote tonight too macc....sorry for the loss but you at least took it like a man!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:44 am

a year in i figured id turn up the juice... a year worth of understanding how to play i mean we dont all have gangster teams.. but i thought we all did well with tough temas last year.. a few had losses but most ppl got thru tough games close.. we normally do A stregth schedules this is one of those things where if u want change u cant wait to say that.. if u guys want b schedules tell me that n i will do but no one had any complaints last year and to be honest florida isnt even in the top 25... for one and for 2 most ppl are playing big ten teams ooc.. because if not they will run the tables n be lookin to bump a user out of the natty.. and with everyone wanting rivals in the middle and all kinda stuff only way to put on tough teams is early because u cant get them on late...so trust me its kinda the way it has to be..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:48 am

axspecialk wrote:
a year in i figured id turn up the juice... a year worth of understanding how to play i mean we dont all have gangster teams.. but i thought we all did well with tough temas last year.. a few had losses but most ppl got thru tough games close.. we normally do a schedules this is one of those things where is u want change u cant wait to say that.. if u guys want b schedules tell me that n i will do but no one had any complaints last year and to be honest florida isnt even in the top 25... for one and for 2 most ppl are playing big ten teams ooc.. because if not they will run the tables n be lookin to bump a user out of the natty.. and with everyone wanting rivals in the middle and all kinda stuff only way to put on tough teams is early because u cant get them on late...so trust me its kinda the way it has to be..

I like the A schedule K...and that is a good point about playing Big 10 teams, I have Penn St wk two.....we had very few cpu vs human loss last year, i had two, i think tiatan had a couple also, but don't think anyone else did??? imho it's better for all us to have tougher schedules...loss vs a cpu team not the end of the world...esp early in the season....just no restart please...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:53 am

ooo and macc ur in the big east ur confrence schedule is panzy as fuck.. so i gotta put tough ooc games.. same for titan.. chris goat bucc n cookan u guys rarely lose at all.. and myself included we have earned these schedules.. cmon guys... really? ther is no happy medium either its too easy and we need all kinda slider changes or it gets a lil tough and everyone starts complaining... cant we all just get along.. lol i start my season with a rivalry then play number one ohio state than play 2 user games back to back.. im not pussying out over here..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:57 am

axspecialk wrote:
ooo and macc ur in the big east ur confrence schedule is panzy as fuck.. so i gotta put tough ooc games.. same for titan.. chris goat bucc n cookan u guys rarely lose at all.. and myself included we have earned these schedules.. cmon guys... really? ther is no happy medium either its too easy and we need all kinda slider changes or it gets a lil tough and everyone starts complaining... cant we all just get along.. lol i start my season with a rivalry then play number one ohio state than play 2 user games back to back.. im not pussying out over here..

i'm not pussing out bro...love the schedule, and im pretty sure the cpu has beaten me more then all you guys combine over the season lol..in fact i recall losing to florida in one of my season with florida state last gmae of the season that kept me out of nc game, not that is still hurts, but it was realistic imho..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:27 am

Well I havent replied you two have just been gassing eachother up, I never said your schedule was pussy. But we all know Floridas better than their unranked status right now. I literally couldn't do anything, I could've still had a A schedule with them at home. It's tough enough that we schedule those teams thats fine IMO but let's at least be able to host the game to SOMEWHAT level out the playing field. A ranked team, on the road... just unnessecary IMO. I like the CPU being competitive but they put up 70 on me man, that's not fun.

National Championship hopes are out the window for me, which is obviously hard for you to fully understand.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:30 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Well I havent replied you two have just been gassing eachother up, I never said your schedule was pussy. But we all know Floridas better than their unranked status right now. I literally couldn't do anything, I could've still had a A schedule with them at home. It's tough enough that we schedule those teams thats fine IMO but let's at least be able to host the game to SOMEWHAT level out the playing field. A ranked team, on the road... just unnessecary IMO. I like the CPU being competitive but they put up 70 on me man, that's not fun.

National Championship hopes are out the window for me, which is obviously hard for you to fully understand.

NC hopes are not out the window....who are your user games against?....I have to play the dynamic duo of Buc and Coke so don't feel to bad LOL.....between the two of them they have won 80% of our NC and I have to beat them both in the same season....not good odds...oh, did i mention there both on the road...so cheer up macc
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:38 am

man i hate snakes.....seattle seahawks are pranked...

http://www.footballscoop.com/news/2378-seahawks-players-spooked-by-prank
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:50 am

well the lowly blue raiders traveled to number 4 wisconsin to start their season, and got SPANKED... it could very well be a long year... my defense couldnt stop my high school team right now... hopefully they will grow up throughout the season.

I gotta get a playstation asap man, its not the same having to go somewhere to play, i just couldnt get into it as much... im gonna try to finish out my recruiting on the cpu here before work, and im trying to find a ps3 i can pick up after work tonight

Felt good to finally play again though.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:53 am

titangator wrote:
well the lowly blue raiders traveled to number 4 wisconsin to start their season, and got SPANKED... it could very well be a long year... my defense couldnt stop my high school team right now... hopefully they will grow up throughout the season.

I gotta get a playstation asap man, its not the same having to go somewhere to play, i just couldnt get into it as much... im gonna try to finish out my recruiting on the cpu here before work, and im trying to find a ps3 i can pick up after work tonight

Felt good to finally play again though.

tough start so far for user....it may take awhile for you tiatan but the day you get your team talent level up will be a real reward for all your hard work to turn the program around...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:55 am

oh i know it lol, i cant complain about the losses right now, i knew what i was getting myself into, and like coach hickerson said, he wouldnt be anywhere else in the country.... unless one day florida comes calling haha.... but not until i make middle tennessee a national title contender... like i said, 1 star at a time.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:24 am

im about to leave for work, is there anyway that somebody could recruit for me? if i give them my info? i can explain how i want you to do it, i have filled my board... just dont have time to recruit...

if yall havent advanced by the time i get off work tongiht, should be 11 or 1130, then i can do it when i get home... but if yall are ready to advance before then. i would lvoe for somebody to recruit for me, dont wanna miss week 1.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:50 am

well i am not gonna be able to play until around 10:30 or so...so maybe you might be home by the time i finish my game, or around the same time.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:30 am

I fucking hate the Gators.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:41 am

Me? I love em
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:53 am

ok macc i wasnt calling u a pussy or ne thing like that.. im just saying we all got it rough.. and fyi if u played them at home ur schedule rank went to b- so thats not tru and i understand ur frustration fully bro thats a hard way to open a season... chris fuck man i was confident i didnt mess up ne thing this year.. but ya both ur user games are on the road but it was because.. cookan couldnt have a road game or both his games would have been on the road.. again next year u and titan get 2 home user games the best i can.. i dont kno if u guys understand how difficult scheduling is.. it takes me like an hr n change to do everyones.. so i apologize for ne mistakes in them but sometimes i cant do shit.. especially with those conference games..and to try and keep a fair round robin with the users..bucc is every year for u.. cookan and i have to play 2 ooc user games because we dont play in season but then clemson and south carolina being rivals mean they are out as far as ooc games go then me and macc had a home n home.. so that left goat u bucc cookan titan and me with one more to get.u cant play bucc so it was me titan cookan or goat but then it all depends on what ur conference schedule is like and where u and another user have an open week i cqan schedule a user game.. normally with the rivalry games and all that u get one early and one late and blah blah blah.. so as u can see man its no easy task at all n sometimes ppl just get fucked.. n its totally random..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Week One Discussion   2011 Week One Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Week One Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next