Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+3
Coach Gruden
titangator
axspecialk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2012 Week 4 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:18 am

So 2 user games this week.. Mizzou travels to whatever that place is called mofesreeboro or something like that to play MTSU and Oklahoma State takes on Pittsburgh inna big game for some serious bragging rights...
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:18 am

o and washington gets another sim win.. sim gods have been extremely nice to them.. and on a side note... this is why we cant have alot of cpu losses because ppl stop caring.. gruden as simmed his last two games.. north carolina takes a sim loss with a smile.. the passion and competivenss goes away as soon as ppl start dropping careless games. Just My Opinion!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:25 am

coach hickerson and staff are taking note of your comment there ax lol..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:27 am

axspecialk wrote:
o and washington gets another sim win.. sim gods have been extremely nice to them.. and on a side note... this is why we cant have alot of cpu losses because ppl stop caring.. gruden as simmed his last two games.. north carolina takes a sim loss with a smile.. the passion and competivenss goes away as soon as ppl start dropping careless games. Just My Opinion!

i still care, i know after my loss to ole miss i was bummed.....and the sim gods hve been good, sorry goat....
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:45 am

axspecialk wrote:

but, i hadn't dropped a game.

being totally honest, i really am losing interest in this o/d. sometimes getting a game in every day can be an issue. i really do wish i had more time. but, as of late, i don't. also, since last years o/d, some family issues have come about that require some time as well.

however, there is something else that kinda irritates me. i have always been the passive one that takes the high road. and that hasn't really been a big deal to me. there have been a few times where i can't get my game in within 24 hours. so, not to slow down the pace, i always say, auto sim my game if most don't want to wait. not once, has anyone said, "no biggie, we'll wait for you to play". last year, i took about 4 auto sim loses (after i had already won the game) and never said a word. i've also stayed up to ungodly hours to do the offseason, even after requesting we do so another time. my requests fall on deaf ears, and again, i've never said a word.

the o/d was advanced late last night. i had a user game with gruden. he worked all day today. i'll be out tonight, and will be working until 6pm est tomorrow. seriously, would it have killed anyone to wait for us to play the game tomorrow night? i guess i just don't see what the rush is. i really do wish i had more time. but, i don't. therefore, i will be stepping down from the dynasty. no hard feelings at all. as of now, i simply don't have the time or interest to keep up with an o/d that advances every day.

i'll pop in from time to time to say hi. that is, if you cats don't mind.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 5:47 am

hate to see you go goat, i really really go.... and I have no right to say anything about anything, as i always push for an advance... i know, i have no life lol... and this is the only dynasty i am in, so i always want advance fast, i cant do another one... i feel like this is the real deal here, and i would get mixed up on recruits and all that kidna stuff....

i will say however, i thought the whole basis or whatever of this dynasty was daily advances?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 6:01 am

Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

but, i hadn't dropped a game.

being totally honest, i really am losing interest in this o/d. sometimes getting a game in every day can be an issue. i really do wish i had more time. but, as of late, i don't. also, since last years o/d, some family issues have come about that require some time as well.

however, there is something else that kinda irritates me. i have always been the passive one that takes the high road. and that hasn't really been a big deal to me. there have been a few times where i can't get my game in within 24 hours. so, not to slow down the pace, i always say, auto sim my game if most don't want to wait. not once, has anyone said, "no biggie, we'll wait for you to play". last year, i took about 4 auto sim loses (after i had already won the game) and never said a word. i've also stayed up to ungodly hours to do the offseason, even after requesting we do so another time. my requests fall on deaf ears, and again, i've never said a word.

the o/d was advanced late last night. i had a user game with gruden. he worked all day today. i'll be out tonight, and will be working until 6pm est tomorrow. seriously, would it have killed anyone to wait for us to play the game tomorrow night? i guess i just don't see what the rush is. i really do wish i had more time. but, i don't. therefore, i will be stepping down from the dynasty. no hard feelings at all. as of now, i simply don't have the time or interest to keep up with an o/d that advances every day.

i'll pop in from time to time to say hi. that is, if you cats don't mind.

i hate to see you go goat, but i understand where your coming from...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:07 am

see thats kinda unfair goat.. dont say u dont mind a sim if you do.. you both came on here and was like if you want to go ahead.. and then.. when we do its o we are going too fast.. a user game is important if you guys wanted to wait then we would have done that.. we dont force ne one to do ne thing. wasnt it you and educator who couldnt connect and we waited 2 days?? so saying we dont care.. thats just unfair.. i would never say sim one of my user games because i care n would throw a bitch fit if i lost on a sim.. we kno u dont get in till 8pm or whatever and we always wait.. waiting untill tomorrow night wasnt a big deal.. but you both came on an said sim.. so i did. Goat i really dont want to see u exit.. but to be honest when i read both of u say sim i was like really?? i figured u would play tonight if not than tomorrow would have been no big deal..but if u give us the option to advance on a sim cause u guys dont care.. then u kno whats gonna happen..sorry about the family issues really hope u dont leave but if you have to i understand..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:37 am

Dang, please reconsider Goat...I'll bring more pork chops to your pre-game meals...

But in all seriousness, your one of the "bluebloods" of this OD, we don't like to bring in new meat to the OD...I understand your point, but I also understand ax too...
I guarantee that if it would have been made clear "hey we wont be able to get our user-game in until tomorrow because of schedule conflicts tonight...we would have been happy to wait...and I even had a bye week this week.

Although, I understand if you really are crunching time just to play in this OD...I may experience this also in the near future a teaching job may be opening. I think we are all jittery to get advances in, but I also think we are realistic enough to wait under certain circumstances..

I really wish you would stay...and maybe we can even go to one week at a time off-season advances so we are not up so late in the future.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:10 am

Ya goat I'm with bucc ne thing it takes to keep you around we will adjust.your no clev.we need one of theoriginal og's

Titan just lemme know when you are ready I turned off my ps3 so msg here
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:10 am

You good anytime?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:12 am

ya pretty much.. im not doing shit but watching the redskins and cowboys play but i have no interest in the game lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

Ok let's do it, take it easy on ne
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

ur at home.. i may have a better offense but last year wasnt a smoking it was close for a while...so no user game is an easy win homie..ok im getting on now..
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:33 am

I got good news fellas....I am upgrading my internet tomorrow, and I just set up my webcam, and the video quality looks real good.

Maybe I will broadcast mine and Chris's game tomorrow to test it out
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:35 am

i appreciate the kind words. but, for the most part, i've just kinda lost interest. lately, instead of wanting to play my game. i've felt like i had to play my game. this o/d was founded on daily advances. and lately, its just not something i've been in to. its become almost something i have to budget my time for monday thru friday. if i had more time, i'm sure things would be different.

i didn't mean to put any of this on you guys. i just suppose, maybe on occasion, i wish some were a little more accomodating/understanding that i may not have as much free time as some. i probably should have been more inclined to ask for extensions, or more time. but then again, i didn't want to be the one holding the rest of you up either. regardless, its just not something i'm currently into doing on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

macc when are you free
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:57 am

see titan.. told u it wasnt a blow out.. his defense kinda held my o in check.. my hb was the real threat.. but my defense is shit.. that was very fustrating to watch you man handle them.. idk wtf im doing wrong but they cant cover ne thing.. i was utterly disguisted with my defense.. im not even mad at you for the last td if u can get it why not.. my shitty ass defense couldnt stop mtsu.. how they gonna stop texas.. oklahoma state, Oklahoma? here is the answer.. they arent they are gonna get smoked.. fuck!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:16 am

ok so i cant stop thinking about how bad my defense is.. its soo bad im drinking to calm my self down... so i decided to see if they were really that bad or i was just being extra.. i have the worst defense in college football.. im 300 yards above mtsu who is currenly the second worst but they just gave up like 500 to me.. i have given up the most points out of any defense in college football.. the are terrrible.. and i have no idea how to make them ne better.. i dont understand why my defense is so bad.. Sad its really makin me mad / sad right now lol
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 11:30 am

my defense is second worst in the country?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

Cokan, I can play tonight late around 11pm my time. I work until 7PM and have some dinner plans.

Goat, please reconsider. I know things have been pretty shitty since the last couple years in 2010's OD and you've not got off to a good start with the new game but please stick around. If not to play, at least to humour us with your hilarious one liners. If I would've known you actually were bothered by us not waiting, I would've put my foot down. I can't get my user game until late tonight anyways and we ALL had football to watch last night, at least something to do.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
Cokan, I can play tonight late around 11pm my time. I work until 7PM and have some dinner plans.

Goat, please reconsider. I know things have been pretty shitty since the last couple years in 2010's OD and you've not got off to a good start with the new game but please stick around. If not to play, at least to humour us with your hilarious one liners. If I would've known you actually were bothered by us not waiting, I would've put my foot down. I can't get my user game until late tonight anyways and we ALL had football to watch last night, at least something to do.

SEE COme on Goat we are all begging!!!! lol dont do ya boys like daaaaattt!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

who all is left this week? havent been around playstation.... any chance of an advance before i go to work? lol
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

no me and macc arent playing are user game until late tonight
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:29 am

ah thats right, soudns good, thanks

I got a question for you all, would any of yall want to join me in starting a dynasty just for fun on the side, still sim and everything like this one, same rules and what not... I would like to do a SEC one, all one conference, because I doubt that many will want to join, if we can get just like 5 or 6 of us, maybe even 4 of us... same sliders as this one, same everything, there wont be a forum or anything, if there is something we really wanna say we can say it here, as it will only be members of this dynasty in it, just not all of us because i doubt all will want too... Advance every other day or so, nowhere near as fast as this one... so Goat, if you do not feel you have time for this one, and wanna jump in the SEC one, feel free my friend! Anybody interested?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Week 4 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next