Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote

Go down 
+6
titangator
cokanblues
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
axspecialk
BucNutts
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote Empty
PostSubject: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:44 pm

Guys instead of a poll, just simply put if you would be willing to do the powerhouse OD.

We can tally them up when everyone votes. We are split in trying to do two OD's, but I think we can all agree one will take over, and if we do the powerhouse OD, then alot of passion will be had, trust me.

I vote yes

Yes- 1
No- 0

Just because I am voting yes, doesn't mean I am bored with this one, don't get me wrong. I just have not had a chance to play a OD, or online with my Bucks. So I am wanting to, that is all.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:46 pm

1-yes
1-no

Not ready to drop this one would love to do it as a secondary idea..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:47 pm

also bucc if u want ohio state just move there n leave usf.. i will leave mizzou and go to west virginia or another team in the big east.. im kinda ready for a change here..maybe not this year but as soon as oj grads i would go..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:22 pm

i can handle both.

would i like to start a new one? yes. but not if it involves leaving some beyond who can only do one, and want q4tb to continue. i enjoy q4tb. my only regret is leaving in the first place. i missed out on playing with the real rosters. and thats part of the reason i'd like to start a new one. if the powerhouse o/d is gonna advance every two days, i can easily do both.

Last edited by Goatstain on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:33 pm

I vote no....and am all for doing both!! This proud papa would love to play with his baby!!!
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:35 pm

I vote yes I say we keep the old od and try it with both
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 2:03 am

I vote yes, but am down for only doing one or the other, I am like Buc however, I am in nwo way form or fashion bored with this one, simply have never got to run with my Gators in a serious legit dynasty, always been a dream of mine lol.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 2:16 am

No, I would run as SC if it played second fiddle to this one. 48 hr advances or something.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 2:41 am

I vote no...if we did id be alabama though
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 5:18 am

Well i suppose this is a no go for now at least for me. If you guys want to start a 2nd one go-ahead. No hard feelings, I just wont be able to do it.

Let's try to keep this in mind though, and maybe in the future start on full-go powerhouse OD.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 7:18 am

Alright, I think I changed my mind. I wanna give this a try and see where it goes. We will do 48 hr advance, unless we get to it quicker.

If everyone is still down, I will commish it, cokan has my info too, so he would be around for advances as well.

Gruden would u post the list again...and guys if you are still interested please post. I will get this set up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Let's see how this goes.

Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 7:25 am

***UPDATED****
Bucc=Ohio State
Coke=Oklahoma
Gruden=Oregon
Macc=USC
Goat=Michigan
Tiatan=Florida
9's=VT
Axe=Penn State
Grey=Bama
Mydas=Miami
gGang=Texas
tBeast2=LSU

Here is the list that I found. If you still want to give this a go, then please verify your team. WE will use the same sliders and everything as our current one. With 9's updated rosters
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:45 pm

i'm in. but i would wanna use west virginia or tcu. bucc, would you consider moving one of them to another conference?

maybe tcu to the big 12. or possibly west virginia to the big 10.

i just saw michigan's defense and i threw up in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 12:47 pm

I'm game still
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

I really dont care either way. So whatever everybody picks im down with
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 1:03 pm

axspecialk wrote:
1-yes
1-no

Not ready to drop this one would love to do it as a secondary idea..

this is how i would vote, NO to being a part of the Big Dawg OD...and would be in favor of you taking over OSU at the end the season in this OD to satisfy your Buckeye love.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote   Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerhouse OD...we need unanimous vote
Page 1 of 1