Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote

Go down 
4 posters

Allow 2011 Custom Conferences
Yes
Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Vote_lcap71%Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Vote_lcap29%Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Empty
PostSubject: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 3:21 am

We need a full vote from all of our guys..

seems to be a bit split in this topic...should we allow teams to move around when we start the OD??

i.e....Hawaii or Fresno to Pac-10?

MTSU to the SEC??

Just a simple yes or no vote...we need all votes to make a decision
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 3:25 am

if we do do it, it really needs to be thought out....for instance, if Hawaii or FSU goes PAC 10 who do we replace...if someone wanted STAN OR UW it wouldn't be fair to replace Hawaii or FSU with say Cal or WSU whick would lose a rival game for them...maybe they could both replace say UW/WSU or UA/ASU if no one wanted these teams...but would hate to lose a team like UW, for the overall conf feel imho...just needs to be thought out i guess...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 3:45 am

yea thats y I think real life conferences should be the way to go...

Not to put a downer on titan, but it could get real tricky, and this way we are keeping it as real as possible. There are plenty of teams to pick from, that you can attach yourselves to.

How may users we gonna have?

titan are you getting the game? if so, is your roommates ps3 working now?

We have:

1. me
2. Cokan
3. Chris
4. Ax
5. Macc
6. Ggang
7. Luv- although he wont join till late, and said he will have Oregon St again..so that is one pac-10 team chosen
8. Goat
9. titan??
10. Fox???

We have 8 for sure, with 2 question marks as of now

Big 12, SEC, Big East, ACC, Big 10, Pac 10....we would need 5 of these conferences...4 have conference champ games...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 4:02 am

BucNutts wrote:
yea thats y I think real life conferences should be the way to go...

Not to put a downer on titan, but it could get real tricky, and this way we are keeping it as real as possible. There are plenty of teams to pick from, that you can attach yourselves to.

How may users we gonna have?

titan are you getting the game? if so, is your roommates ps3 working now?

We have:

1. me
2. Cokan
3. Chris
4. Ax
5. Macc
6. Ggang
7. Luv- although he wont join till late, and said he will have Oregon St again..so that is one pac-10 team chosen
8. Goat
9. titan??
10. Fox???

We have 8 for sure, with 2 question marks as of now

Big 12, SEC, Big East, ACC, Big 10, Pac 10....we would need 5 of these conferences...4 have conference champ games...

I guess we need to set a draft order first, then once teams pick see how it plays out...Say you take Fresno St, and K wants Hawaii...and we move them to replace WSU and UA I wouldn't have a problem with...just have to see how it plays out, and we can take a votes as it unfolds...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 5:53 am

yes i will get the game.... and i think im actually about to move into another place with my girlfriend, time to get serious haha, so i will be buying my on ps3....

i think mtsu could replace vandy in the sec and not make things much different... mtsu has beat vandy like 3 times in a row in football Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 6:25 am

titangator wrote:
yes i will get the game.... and i think im actually about to move into another place with my girlfriend, time to get serious haha, so i will be buying my on ps3....

i think mtsu could replace vandy in the sec and not make things much different... mtsu has beat vandy like 3 times in a row in football Wink lol

I agree replacing Vandy would not be a big deal imho...wow tiatan movin in with gf, your growing up right in front of my eyes...lol, congrats..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 6:59 am

i voted n i dont mind as long as it dont get ooutta hand tcu was a welcomed addition over baylor no one even realized i bet ya...i just realized that was the team that got bounced wheni saw them running the mwc then i was like wtf they doin out there.. lol OOO YA!!! ne how umm add my brother for sure.. so thats 9 for sure maybe 11 based on the other 2.. ill get him to sign up today n start posting.. mydas77 is his psn
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote EmptySat 19 Jun 2010, 7:01 am

axspecialk wrote:
i voted n i dont mind as long as it dont get ooutta hand tcu was a welcomed addition over baylor no one even realized i bet ya...i just realized that was the team that got bounced wheni saw them running the mwc then i was like wtf they doin out there.. lol OOO YA!!! ne how umm add my brother for sure.. so thats 9 for sure maybe 11 based on the other 2.. ill get him to sign up today n start posting.. mydas77 is his psn

i agree...how many people wanna move is a good question..i don't want to...only people thinkign about it i believe is tiatan with MTSU, K maybe with Hawaii, and Bucc with Fresno State?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote   Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we Allow the Custom Conferences?? Please Vote
Page 1 of 1