Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2019 Week Two Discussion

Go down 
+5
LongGONE24
luvtotha9s
titangator
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:35 am

Ax I asked you if giving you 7 points, and then you got the ball right asway on my first posession was okay... you said yes. I battled my ass off to at least make it a game, and you still got the win. The only reason I did any scrambling with the QB is because it was the only thinmg you gave me. IRL if a team drops back in zone and you've got a fast QB, what does he do 90% of the time? I've seen you scrambling around with QBs before and not made a deal. Sorry I wanted to at least MAKE t5his a game. I wasn't checking the forums and was under the impression you were cool with everything. Plus I punted on first down when I got the ball in the 2nd. I can't believe I even made it that close.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:36 am

well....goes to show you never can tell!
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:38 am

ok now lets talk about this cause im still angry idc that i won.. first of all im winning the first one 14-0 end of the first and am on my 30 when he gets disconnectred.. and i won the toss so i get ball at half.. we decide to play again i say spot me 14 n whatever ill play even tho game one had the makings of a blow out.. he gives me 7 and a turn over on my 40 which i get nothing out of n i say whatever lets just play because he asks me of thats good and i didnt feel like going no man 14.. he then scores n the game continues like this i have the ball up 3 winding down the clock my rb.. heisman winner .. impact player fumbles 2 downs inna row.. to give him the ball back to drive n kick the fg... now..i am not a complainer but macc dude every down this guy is scrambling out of the pocket.. inna 5 wide set.. so i have to run a qb spy but never can get there n idk bout u guys but thats not right his whole offense came form throwing the ball on the outside of the pocket.. also my playbook dont have a zone spy call for 4 or 5 wr so every down it was dime man with a spy he knew it i knew it...idk im like pissed enough to jus say fuck it.. macc i love u man but that wasnt an epic battle that was u taking advantage of one thing.. n thats nonsense.. i rate u... u kno u my nigga but this tonight was bullshit.. not trying to piss ne one off just speaking my mind.. feel free to respond but please dont flip its not neccisarry....
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:39 am

You had the ball in my 30 rightr away on my very first play after I spotted you 7. I thought it would be fair to play that out, up 7-0, ball in opponents 30. Had you scored a touchdown you would've been way ahead and lucky enough I got a sack and you missed the FG. Out of good will I offered to give the ball up at half, punted right away. Not sure what else I could've done to ensure you had the advantage?

And if you want to talk about sim play, you killed me with the run option, how many different plays did you run that entire game? I can;'t believe something that you KNOW is coming is still undefendable, that white RB is a beast.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:39 am

looks like buc is playing...then just coke and we can advance
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:40 am

Mr Wildcat? naw couldnt be
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:40 am

axspecialk wrote:
ok now lets talk about this cause im still angry idc that i won.. first of all im winning the first one 14-0 end of the first and am on my 30 when he gets disconnectred.. and i won the toss so i get ball at half.. we decide to play again i say spot me 14 n whatever ill play even tho game one had the makings of a blow out.. he gives me 7 and a turn over on my 40 which i get nothing out of n i say whatever lets just play because he asks me of thats good and i didnt feel like going no man 14.. he then scores n the game continues like this i have the ball up 3 winding down the clock my rb.. heisman winner .. impact player fumbles 2 downs inna row.. to give him the ball back to drive n kick the fg... now..i am not a complainer but macc dude every down this guy is scrambling out of the pocket.. inna 5 wide set.. so i have to run a qb spy but never can get there n idk bout u guys but thats not right his whole offense came form throwing the ball on the outside of the pocket.. also my playbook dont have a zone spy call for 4 or 5 wr so every down it was dime man with a spy he knew it i knew it...idk im like pissed enough to jus say fuck it.. macc i love u man but that wasnt an epic battle that was u taking advantage of one thing.. n thats nonsense.. i rate u... u kno u my nigga but this tonight was bullshit.. not trying to piss ne one off just speaking my mind.. feel free to respond but please dont flip its not neccisarry....

I accept and understand all of that. I was doing whatever I could to try and win, bar none. I've seen you scrambling around with your QB a ton before you developed this amazing running game. But since you took a poke at me - I guess I'll react with wondering how many times you ran the exact same plays. I saw the same 4 option plays at least 5 times each.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:42 am

my 2 cents boys...is...you all agreed to 14 point lead and georgia with ball...what made you all stray from that understanding?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:43 am

At the end of the day, don't be pissed at ME be pissed at my competitive nature I assume. I never want to lose and will almost do whatever it takes to win. I wasn't trying to cheat you out of anything I did everything I could to make sure you had the advantage you deserved. I even asked you, I would've gave you 14 when I asked, I wouldn't have been upset we agreed on it. But I think because I got the ball back 7-0 it made for a way better game. I understand you nprobably didn't ghet the stats you had first game and your D gave up points but you still won regardless.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:43 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
my 2 cents boys...is...you all agreed to 14 point lead and georgia with ball...what made you all stray from that understanding?

If you re-read any of my messages most of them explain why. I asked Ax if it was okay with a 7 point lead, and him having ball at my 30 after I fumbled.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:44 am

ok we all kno shotgun running is hard.. i use gator heavy alot in alot of diffrent sets.. i ran tons of diffrent plays.. n i have told u all i audible like a bitch at the line.. i tried some of everything but in that crazy ass offesne u kno some shit isnt gonna work in a user game.. but i i ran gator heavy wild cat i ran it with the qb i played 5 wr 4 wr with a te 3 wr fwing dude i was all over my playbook...trustt me.. also in an ea blog they even said in te spread there are no back side runss... its all power runs at the motion n u kno this and were flying up to the line like a mad man.. i ran away from u at u everything i can think off.. again the only formation i have close to the line is gator heavy that is my i formation.... so u cant complain about that.. if i had i i would use it but i dont i have gator heavy..
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:46 am

Im in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:51 am

oh yeah...ggang hasnt played either
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:52 am

someone go look in the florida play book please.. its not saturated with run plays.. there are tons of zone reads which dont work in this one cause of blocking assignments.. so outside of that there are som option plays.. gator heavy and shotgun fwing are my bread n butter.. because in fwing at the line i can audible off ur defense.. but thats not chesse how many times did u stop it cause u saw the motion n knew what was coming... everyone says the same thing when u play me u kno what it is.. but u gotta stop it.. im running direct run plays ... im exploiting ne weakness in the game unless i am someone please let me kno.. i use a fun but shitty playbook.. the world knows this n u all are amazed how i use it n live.. even ea says spread sux in this shit and worked endlessly to fix it.. i dont mind alot of things but the qb to the outside 5 wr waiting untill the double move is ridic.. just my 2 sense macc... i kno i won but im not a hypocrit i was angry the whole game n because i won its irrelvant.. i almost loss and aside form the restart nonsense.. i just didnt like the always scramble throw.. i guess the cumilation of it all is whats makin me mad.. whatever imma go n cool off.. gg macc another tripple overtime thirller with me n this guy.. NO DUCK ON THE MENU.. *trying to lightn the mood* peace yall.. i didnt get modnation tonight with this marathon run.. sheesh!!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:55 am

you ever check the Oregon playbook...that might have what you are looking for...ole miss has wildcat and more running plays also
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 11:57 am

Ohio State Travles to Ft. Worth and dominates TCU 31-7

It was a tight game at half, as the Bucks only led 10-7, but after a fiery Coach Phillips speech at halftime, the Bucks went on a mission; outscoring the Frogs 21-0 in the second half. Behind a solid offensive attack, and a dominating defense, which scored a TD of it's own.

Jake Roberson had a nice day going 16/28 260 yards and 2 TD's

The RB's had a good day also, as Joe Robertson ran 18 for 103 yards and 1TD

WR's Slot receiver Jerry Calhoun led with 8 catches for 105 yards a 1TD

The SilverBullets held the TCU offense to 134 total yards; 70 rushing, and 64 passing

The Bucks will now have a bye week before hosting the Nebraska Cornhuskers in week 4
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 12:00 pm

just Coke and the One Man
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 12:01 pm

heads up on cokan's status....

His ps3 has broke..he is coming to my house tomorrow at 4:30 pm central time to play his game. So we can advance then.

My two cents on the UGA/Oregon game...

I am confused why the original agreement of 14-0 and replaying the situation didnt go?

I think its always up to the users, to either start the whole thing over 0-0..or replay the situation as close as possible, but with the point difference the same regardless. I have played cokan where I was winning 10-0 we d/c we started ALL over 0-0...other times we sometimes try to recreate the game again. Goat and I have had a several restarts too, and usually just start the whole thing over.

Either way is fine to me, just be on the same page. I would suggest that unless a team is up by 21 points, and a d/c happens you restart from the beginning..thats just MY OPINION....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 12:06 pm

right bucc but i was up 14 with the ball on my 30 n he had no answer it was about to be 21 which is why i said 14 n he can have the ball n i get ball at half.. but instead he gave me 7 asked and the ball on my 40 n asked if that was cool i said ok but i guess thats my bad i didnt wanna be a douche about it u kno like NO way man i said 14.. so i was like whatever lets just play.. me n macc have talked it out.. i kinda was over that but to go from almost being up 21 to being down 10-7 is like wtf?? n then the game goes to tripple overtime idk it was just everything that threw me inna rage..but its done now no hate me macc are good.. 2nd tripple overtime game me and him have played.. im beat n im out!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 12:15 pm

at least you won, there are certain ppl that cant say that

<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 12:43 pm

like other's have said...I would have set the score 14-0 axe with the ball....the second point, is gator heavy a legit offence?...imho yes....Is having 5 WR and sprinting your QB out to the flats? imho no.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:24 pm

Hey guy im sorry that im just now writing you guys. The power in out apartment building went off yesterday and is still off as we speak. the power guys say it should be on about noonish so if im holding up the od go ahead and sim my game im fine with that. Im writing from my cell phone now so ill try to check back a lil later for updates
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 7:47 pm

sorry for holding everyone up i will be done around 520 central time then we can advance and ill play my next week while im over there
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 8:24 pm

Whatever me and Ax have since talked. Nobody must be reading ANY of my posts because I'm clearly explaining why the running with QB and why he didn't get 14 points off the bat. I took the ball at half and PUNTED on first down, because I made it a game. If Ax had said "let me get this free TD" when he had the ball at my 30, I would've been FINE we AGREED to that. I sent him a PSN message and he said aight it's cool let's play. So it kinda pisses me off that there's shit talk and everyone throwing two cents in because like Buc said - it's between the user. I wasn't scrambling unrealistically with the QB - my QB had less than 50 yards rushing. If scrambling around the pocket to extend the play, and then passing to an open man isn't sim then somebody let me know please. I don't want to fight or continue but it was a dead issue and then people are coming on and saying I'm not sim, kinda lets me down. I got the loss and it was a much closer game the second time because I had to play almost the entire game with my back to the wall and did whatever I could to ensure he got the benefit. I wasn't trying to cheat Ax out of a win, I wanted it to be a good competitive game where he would benefit from having went up 14-0 on me. And even still he got ball at both first and second half and got a free TD off the bat. Had he asked me to GIVE him the second TD, you guys know I've always been down for what everyone ELSE thinks is fair at the end of the day. When have I overstretched my boundaries and made decisions that weren't in everybodies best interest?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 8:39 pm

i feel as long as you are engaged with a defender you can sprint out to the flats all you want....but if you continually just take off right away.....it is kind of taking advantage of the AI......I roll out with my QB as well....but I feel there is a fine line as in with anything in life...over use of it could be annoying....but then again...in a tough game...scrambling QBs go with what works......so in my estimation....no one is saying 4 wide and scramble isnt sim...but doing it again and again could be a bit exploitive.....but on the other hand i can see that you would roll with what is working in a tough stituation with the game on the line.....and on another note....any comment by anyone here is meant for everyone to read and is just an attempt to communicate our feelings on the matters that affect our OD.....it should be considered adult discourse......and should not be considered shittalking....but a way we can make this thing even better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Week Two Discussion   2019 Week Two Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2019 Week Two Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next