Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Week Two Discussion

Go down 
+2
titangator
axspecialk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2012 Week Two Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 4:31 pm

up
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

just btw lol, macc, floridas kicker is hurt today and not playing.... so i have a feeling they will play today, much like me and ax will be playing, even though their punter or backup wlak on kicker is probably much better than what me and ax are working with.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:12 pm

titangator wrote:
just btw lol, macc, floridas kicker is hurt today and not playing.... so i have a feeling they will play today, much like me and ax will be playing, even though their punter or backup wlak on kicker is probably much better than what me and ax are working with.

Why are you beating a dead horse and cliquing up? You said you're not cliquing last post and then u come right away with a "me and ax" "me and ax" like cmon. State your opinion you don't gotta be jumpin on eachothers dicks. And PS nobody in the college football world agrees with Lane's decisions, I don't even think the players on SC do. Just because Lane Kiffin does it, doesn't mean it makes it SIM in this game. Sim football isn't something that can happen in real life. Sim football is the respect of the other person in the OD not to have to rely on 4 downs to move the ball. A stop on 3 downs is deserving of a punt in this game. You can go and hop on anyone elses dick I'll fight to the death about it. If you're not down by 10 or more and you're not in FG range and they force 4th down... I would punt every time anyone whose played me can vouch.

The example in my game vs Buc is perfect. It was 3 seconds left in the 1st half I was up by 7. He had the ball at my two or three and he yes he could have kicked a FG to make it a 1 point game but he elected to go. Which I was ready and waiting for. I'm not saying you can't go for it, but using the fact that you didn't spend enough time early enoguh on a kicker to not have to rely on a walk on is NOT a good enough reason to never kick FGs and be allowed to go for it on 4th consistently. Nobody understands how frustrating it is to have to use some minutes on a kicker, when you're trying to put a good class together but it's something everybody just has to do. ABout this kicker situation, Cal missed extra popints and a serious ammount of CLOSE FGs last game. So I think it's an issue with CPU or maybe even kicker progression, too.

And PS this game sucks. VT just beat me, I elect to punt tie game late in the 4th, my d is playing good so I punt, beautiful punt where I down it at their three. They come to the line and I know its a run middle, so I go Thunder Smoke all 3 LBs blitzing. The RB glitches like hes covering the ball but is running faster than he was all game and cannot be tackled. He rumbles down for the 97 yard score. Bullshit. Pitt loses 24-17.

Last edited by LongGONE24 on Sat 11 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:17 pm

On the bright side, my freshmen and first year players seem to be the guys making big plays.

QB Justin Eldridge (JR)
20/38 378 yards 1TD 2INT

WR Kory Rogers (rsFR)
3 catches 51 yards

MLB Dwayne Graham (FR)
6 solo tackles 1TFL

FS Preston East (FR)
4 tackles 2TFL 1INT

RE Dan Richard (FR)
4 tackles 1 TFL 1 sack

I knew I'd be taking a loss early with this many youngin's playing, but that's what you get from having a promising class. Hopefully the boys learn from this loss and NEVER let it happen again!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:44 pm

Ok ok now lol macc titan was just pulling you strings lol relax...that is a tough way to lose tho but in this game you gotta put ppl away.what's funny is this year I toned down ther ooc games for most Arizona losing to michigan state..pitt to vt..washington to ole miss.that's really shocking..well I hope this isnn't a sign of things to come I played wisconsin last week in camp randall n this week is alabama so hopefullyI don't lose
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:55 pm

im not cliquing up bro, im simply stating that me and ax have been the two that will have situations where we may go for it on 4th in some unusual situations this year, we are telling you ahead of time... I WILL PUNT a majority of the time, play ultimate field position, because i feel like my defense is much better than my o this season... im just stating that there will probably be some situations where I KNOW MY KICKER CANT KICK THAT FAR and i will go for it.

Might wanna throw in a "no homo" while your talking about jumping on dicks too bro lol

Boy this Big East Rivalry is heating up Wink

Haha im just messing with you bro, all fun and games!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:56 pm

You're the only one that had homosexual thoughts and intentions on your mind titan.

There Ax goes again sticking up for his boyfriend Laughing

obvs jk as well. but ax i won't relax. i don't even know what that word means!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 10:59 pm

Just curious, what are yalls team rated?

Im:

C- overall
C on offense and defense
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:04 pm

Nervous about Ou playing Florida state today could be outmatched but homefield shoul get us the win
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:16 pm

ya, im actually extremely worried about USF
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 11:23 pm

My team ratings are listed as whit

Overall C
Offense C-
Defense C+

this could be a very unusual year for me...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 12:18 am

Ok lemme start by saying macc ur an ass lol n i kno u have no understanding of the word relax trust me.. as for my team ratings i belive i am a B across the board..

Gruden and the user game is all thats left n then we can advance so u guys whats the plan for that user game..?

Now lemme talk about this game i just played with Alabama... I am smoking them 28-10 going into the third.. i couldnt stop thier running offense but because by half richarson had 8 broken tackles he did fumble twice...and thats what was giving me the upper hand.. Now i have played bama alot in this game more or less outside the od.. and i feel like the game has a built in I love you for them.. they dont want to see them lose at all.. its like a built in come back mode.. if i was down 3 possesions to ne one on the road espiecially them u kno ur ass is done.. but in the third the cpu logic for alabama cant lose kicks in.. they get a fumble recovery for a td.. which was bs.. then the as i get the ball back im dropping back to throw the fs is not covering ne one in a 4 wr set and is just waiting.. my qb off course gets hit throwing to the other side of the field away from the fs but the ball flys directly to him standing ther alone to which off course he catches the ball and scores again.. then on the next drive i throw a pass to the corner if the endzone the saftey is beat but literally pushes my wr out of the way and picks it off.. my wr did the td catch animation and everything because it was a sure thing.. and then alabamas qb comes alive as he will throw for over 300 yards and have an above 70% completion rating i think he had 10 incompletions out of like 35 attempts or something stupid like that.. I scored 63 points i believe and had like 800+ yards of offense and to be honest it wasnt even my defense playing bad as it was the cpu making alabama perfect..it was unbelievable.. ne how that was perhaps one of the most fustrating games i have ever played.. my fr Fs got called for face mask on 3rd down so many times i almost benched him.. the awr ratings in this game are disgusting.. if the cpu can go for 50 on me imagine what cookans gonna do on that d.. makes me sick just thinking about it.. i might play him using a 4-3 and blitzing 8 everydown n hoping for the best LMAO!!.. next week is Illi in my rivalry game and then titan on the road.. but 2-0 and have beaten the number 1 and number 8 team in the nation.. so feeling good about my offense my defense tho.. i might as well not have one..*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:32 am

axspecialk wrote:
Ok lemme start by saying macc ur an ass lol n i kno u have no understanding of the word relax trust me.. as for my team ratings i belive i am a B across the board..

Gruden and the user game is all thats left n then we can advance so u guys whats the plan for that user game..?

Now lemme talk about this game i just played with Alabama... I am smoking them 28-10 going into the third.. i couldnt stop thier running offense but because by half richarson had 8 broken tackles he did fumble twice...and thats what was giving me the upper hand.. Now i have played bama alot in this game more or less outside the od.. and i feel like the game has a built in I love you for them.. they dont want to see them lose at all.. its like a built in come back mode.. if i was down 3 possesions to ne one on the road espiecially them u kno ur ass is done.. but in the third the cpu logic for alabama cant lose kicks in.. they get a fumble recovery for a td.. which was bs.. then the as i get the ball back im dropping back to throw the fs is not covering ne one in a 4 wr set and is just waiting.. my qb off course gets hit throwing to the other side of the field away from the fs but the ball flys directly to him standing ther alone to which off course he catches the ball and scores again.. then on the next drive i throw a pass to the corner if the endzone the saftey is beat but literally pushes my wr out of the way and picks it off.. my wr did the td catch animation and everything because it was a sure thing.. and then alabamas qb comes alive as he will throw for over 300 yards and have an above 70% completion rating i think he had 10 incompletions out of like 35 attempts or something stupid like that.. I scored 63 points i believe and had like 800+ yards of offense and to be honest it wasnt even my defense playing bad as it was the cpu making alabama perfect..it was unbelievable.. ne how that was perhaps one of the most fustrating games i have ever played.. my fr Fs got called for face mask on 3rd down so many times i almost benched him.. the awr ratings in this game are disgusting.. if the cpu can go for 50 on me imagine what cookans gonna do on that d.. makes me sick just thinking about it.. i might play him using a 4-3 and blitzing 8 everydown n hoping for the best LMAO!!.. next week is Illi in my rivalry game and then titan on the road.. but 2-0 and have beaten the number 1 and number 8 team in the nation.. so feeling good about my offense my defense tho.. i might as well not have one..*sigh*

dude you think that is frustrating...i just lost at home to ole miss to start my season...in double ot, when my kicker/punter 53 rated misses his 2nd XP of the game....and sure enough ole miss march's down, and on 4th down, comes up with a first down when there QB finds a guy wide open while i play max zone...two players later TD and FG game over...41-40...I won't be playing my game till possible later tonight, and in all honesty you can just sim it i will be watching duck game and at this point don't give two shits about the huskies, this season is done...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:33 am

Its not over man buck up u can still win the pac 10 and alot of teams have lost me and cookan play twice south carolina and north carolina play still to early to fold it in..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:41 am

axspecialk wrote:
Its not over man buck up u can still win the pac 10 and alot of teams have lost me and cookan play twice south carolina and north carolina play still to early to fold it in..

I know that's true...just really a bummer when the cpu really doesn't give you a chance...by the way it was the OLE Miss backup QB that lead the two min drive to tie, and then the win...he only went
Randall Mackey 7-8 75yards
*Like I said, I won't be able to play till late tonight if you guys want to wait that is fine...but it really won't hurt my feeling in regards to SIM my game with BSU....I have not shot at a NC game, and it won't effect my PAC 10 standings...Side note, I really can't believe how bad EA did the progression on recruits...I know the patch 3 is out and will hopefully help...but a walk on K should be 65-70 rated...most K are walk on anyway....I have 3 WR rated about 80 the rest of them are in the 60...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 2:51 am

just to let everyone know, i just attempted a 42 yards field goal, pretty much no wind, and it was 3 or 4 yards shot... definitely be going for it more than usual
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 3:24 am

Not sure when my user game will be played....watching football all day long. lol
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 5:18 am

lol well at least schedule it for after lol last game is penn st @ bamma so play after that lol
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 6:32 am

still have to play my game also
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 6:32 am

really thought u played earlier? saw u online..
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 7:22 am

hey this is bucnutts on cokan's name...

fox and i are actually in norman so we are gonna play on the same ps3..

also a note on cokans 80-14 final against Tulsa, i watched his game and he pulled his startes mid-3rd quarter..and tusa is terrible...he had guys running wide open all game..he could have easily scored over 100 points....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 7:24 am

lol he is only 20 short of 100 lol i saw the box score tho so i kno he eased up at half.. no biggie he shouldnt even play tulsa but its a rival game lol np just msg when u guys are done bucc.. so i can go advance it.. watching bama roll tide all over my nitney lions Sad
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 8:54 am

game is over

Clemson wins a close one 45-42..

my team is horrible this year..my qbs cannot complete really any simple passes...had to pull my first string...and defense cant tackle. still made a ridiculous comback...scored 28 points in the 4th quarter..only to let him score with 20 seconds left..he ran hail mary...i run quarters 3 deep man...and the far right third safety takes two steps up and gets beat ..he was the one in the zone not man...

anyways...i will proably drop a star this year..as i dont forsee myself winning many games against cpu or users this year...

this is bucc by the way...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

thats rough bucc.. sorry to hear.. alot of losses already kinda wierd.. chris ur team dealt with boise so good for u...week advanced ppl..!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:24 am

axspecialk wrote:
thats rough bucc.. sorry to hear.. alot of losses already kinda wierd.. chris ur team dealt with boise so good for u...week advanced ppl..!

thanks K...may be the only win i get all year lol...my team is poor..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week Two Discussion    2012 Week Two Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Week Two Discussion
Page 1 of 1