Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+7
llcoolgrey
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
luvtotha9s
LongGONE24
titangator
axspecialk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ggang21

ggang21

2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

hey if anyone is wondering whats going on with my game. Im in the 2nd quarter but i have it on pause. i stood the over night shift last night and thought i would have enough energy to play but i guess not. So i will play when i wake up around nooish.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Rise and shine world, its a great Saturday to get beat by App State!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 11:09 pm

Dont be ridic titan.. florida will not lose to app state lol and gruden in response to ur comment about the cpu and gaining yards.. i under stand that they need to but what we want is a sim game.. get 3 or 4 yards a carry complete a 10 yard oass.. i kno this isnt sim but if we wanted 70 yard runs after having 8 ppl on u we would play blitz or some arcade football game like that... i think the reason every one fiddles with the sliders is to get a more accurate feel these do a good jub but its hard to watch 2 diff hb's rip off runs like that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 11:54 pm

9's MOnday? we are one game away from an advance.. monday is too far out...ggang finishes up ad the user game and cookan an we are ready for an advance..
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 11:59 pm

Yea monday for an advance is to long!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:01 am

axspecialk wrote:
Dont be ridic titan.. florida will not lose to app state lol and gruden in response to ur comment about the cpu and gaining yards.. i under stand that they need to but what we want is a sim game.. get 3 or 4 yards a carry complete a 10 yard oass.. i kno this isnt sim but if we wanted 70 yard runs after having 8 ppl on u we would play blitz or some arcade football game like that... i think the reason every one fiddles with the sliders is to get a more accurate feel these do a good jub but its hard to watch 2 diff hb's rip off runs like that..

my response would be that in all honest i would rather have the cpu pull 5 yard runs, 15 yard pass play etc....and drive down for a fg or td and it does happen sometimes, and the "amazing" run like the 2 in goat game do happen but it's not like every game....if there is a way to tweek sliders to make it more realistic I'm all for it...I don't think they exist....look at how many points the cpu scored vs user this week

Oklahoma State 0 points 221 total yards
Cal 7 points 349 total yards
VT 14 points 399

Not a ton of points being put up on our teams....and if we were to do anything imho it would be to raise the cpu ability....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

Mizzou went to DKR for the first time and 5 years.. and the atmosphere was ridunkulous.... the stadium was soo rowdey that tru jr heisman winning qb was rattled..."It was a place like no other and i was very nervous.. this was a big game for us and i just wanted to play well.. 2 national titles or not.. playing inna place like that gets under ur skin.." Said williams.. well if he was rattled it didnt show..17 of 26 311 yards and 3 tds.. no int..and a 44 yard option run for a td..The Longohorns came out and keyed in on WR Brandon Evans so who did dustin throw too? Bir big game himsself Wade Castillo.. 4 rec 120 Yards and 1 td.. Wade was also the MVP of the first national championship.. "He is a very quite but consistent wr.. and he always shows up in big games..." said coach Santana We also have to talk about the play of tru freshman cb Nick Johnson.. they considered red shirting him but he beat out2 other players and earned himself the nickle spot and he has dominated there.. 6Ints he has already on the year and the one in this game coming in the endzone(highlight) CB play was a concern for the tigers this season but now the future looks bright as Sean Thomas has been lock down on his side of the field defending 7 pases and picking off one and he is a tru sophmore. seems as tho the secondary will be the strength for the Tigers D for years to come.... Next week the new rivalry will take place back in columbia.. as Oklahoma State comes to town and this always a good game.

Final Score Mizzou 52 Texas 10
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

So whose left before we can get an advance?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:27 am

in all honesty.. i would like more of a challenge me and texas were even they shouldn't have been blown out.. but how do we do it with out the game turning into legendary all madden hide yo kids hide yo wife? lol i dont want the cpu to turn into superman but i would like them to do a but more... i didnt score in the 4rth in the last 2 games.. mainly cause i have been flat out running which they seem to stop.. but how do we get them to throw a bit better? cause right now they run just fine..idk.. i guess my competition will come from user games.. WEEK 11 The SHowdown.. Oregon vs Mizzou...!!!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:27 am

cookan and bucc vs macc
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:30 am

When is coke and the users supp to get their games in?

Any chance we get an afternoon advance?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 1:51 am

axspecialk wrote:
in all honesty.. i would like more of a challenge me and texas were even they shouldn't have been blown out.. but how do we do it with out the game turning into legendary all madden hide yo kids hide yo wife? lol i dont want the cpu to turn into superman but i would like them to do a but more... i didnt score in the 4rth in the last 2 games.. mainly cause i have been flat out running which they seem to stop.. but how do we get them to throw a bit better? cause right now they run just fine..idk.. i guess my competition will come from user games.. WEEK 11 The SHowdown.. Oregon vs Mizzou...!!!

I agree...we know Texas has talent, cause the recruit like demons....we know Okie State has talent cause Coke was there to get them rolling...they came into the game ranked #12 and A&M just dominated them....Not sure what the answer is maybe going to Heisman? or do we just want to beat the cpu and makes this all about the user game like we have for the last 25 seasons?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 2:07 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
question are ppl even lookin at the videos that we are making ppl save.. ive been doing my 5 a game but is ne one watching them? i just watched goats lol vt rb was beasting he team breaking thru whole gang tackles that shit is so lame.. i guess thats the downside to having rb ability at 100... i feel ur pain on those runs..!

you see that chit, ax? i was just sitting there with my mouth open. not once, but twice. two different rb's also. there was nothing i could've done to tackle either one of them. i've seen it happen before. but never twice in the same game. if it had been a close game, i'd probably be going to buy a new controller tomorrow.

here is my 2cents...cause that stuff happen to all of us....and yes, throwing a controller is tempting...imho, this is how the cpu tries to even out stats/scores...with silly runs breaking tackles, ducking tacklers etc....again we are still kicking the cpu ass, but the cpu has to be able to get some yards and td...so how does that happen????i don't know...would i rather have the cpu run a slow and methodical drive....ripping of 5 yard carries... penalties....pass completions to score a TD...does one way feel better? I don't know....point is it's realistic for the cpu to gain yards and score on us, other wise for me it's a bunch of video game masturbation....

gruden, i totally understand what you're saying. i just wish they could do it in a more realistic manner.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 2:35 am

looks like a night time advance cause bucc isnt playing untill well after the ohio state game.. macc you let us down today.. didnt play at midnight and then didnt play in the day.. shame on u macc Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 2:50 am

Yea sometime this evening hopefully we can get it in, macc needs to hop on and update us on what this evening looks like
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 2:59 am

Michigan beats ND 31-14 who is that RB from ND he's a beast he broke a 81 yard TD on us. Breaking like 6 tackles. O yeah if you guys are wondering why My game was started twice. On the first game i played last night b4 work. I played the whole game and beat ND in Overtime 31-30 i saved 2 videos and picked to exit the game. while the game was loading to take me back to dynasty central it froze. I sat there for like 15mins waiting on it. So finally i just turned it off thinking that EA saves the games as soon at the final score is up. But i guess im wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:13 am

Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
question are ppl even lookin at the videos that we are making ppl save.. ive been doing my 5 a game but is ne one watching them? i just watched goats lol vt rb was beasting he team breaking thru whole gang tackles that shit is so lame.. i guess thats the downside to having rb ability at 100... i feel ur pain on those runs..!

you see that chit, ax? i was just sitting there with my mouth open. not once, but twice. two different rb's also. there was nothing i could've done to tackle either one of them. i've seen it happen before. but never twice in the same game. if it had been a close game, i'd probably be going to buy a new controller tomorrow.

here is my 2cents...cause that stuff happen to all of us....and yes, throwing a controller is tempting...imho, this is how the cpu tries to even out stats/scores...with silly runs breaking tackles, ducking tacklers etc....again we are still kicking the cpu ass, but the cpu has to be able to get some yards and td...so how does that happen????i don't know...would i rather have the cpu run a slow and methodical drive....ripping of 5 yard carries... penalties....pass completions to score a TD...does one way feel better? I don't know....point is it's realistic for the cpu to gain yards and score on us, other wise for me it's a bunch of video game masturbation....

gruden, i totally understand what you're saying. i just wish they could do it in a more realistic manner.

I agree...speaking for myself I'm pretty competitive person and don't want the CPU do be able to stop me ever (last night I was killing OSU and they forced me 3 and out for the first time in the 3rd qt and I thought "this is BS how dare they knock down that pass on 3rd down, this sux oh well guess I have to punt".... or score on me ever....Is this realistic? HELL NO...I also know this about me, when the CPU has the balls to put's a late score on me while I'm up 40-0 and there is 0:58 on the clock in my head I say...."You mfVker you wanna score on me...well fine I'm opening up the O again bitch"...Why is this? Well not sure must have something to do with feeling inadequate about myself in someway, maybe my mom didn't breast feed me long enough???? By scoring a TD with 0:01 on the clock pushing the score to 47-7 always makes me feel better....see CPU "I had the last word you cheating bastard".....

What I do know with me is I will always be a bitch about the CPU doing something positive....what to do...
A.We lower the Sliders and I win 103-3 ever game
B.We raise the Sliders to a brutal level and I lose a couple of games 24-23 and break multiple controllers while kicking my dog (I don't have a dog by the way, but would buy one if need be)
C.We raise the Sliders to a perfect level, and the CPU is able to run for 5 yards, pass for 10 putting together a very nice drive of 80 yards on 12 plays...But I will warn everyone, I will freak out and scream at the top of my lungs "ROBO QB YOU SON OF A BITCH"....alarming my son downstairs who runs upstairs and tells me not to cuss, God doesn't like it....
D.Leave the Sliders alone having to endure BS runs were the dude breaks 27 tackles and runs for a TD and QB slips out of sure sacks to find wide open WR on the other side of the field and throws a perfect pass that hits him in the hands and falls to the ground...
E.........

Well I'm out of breath....and need to get back to work....my point it's a silly game and will never be perfect so I need to chill out and enjoy it for what it is...really what makes this game fun is you guys if you want me to be totally honest...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:17 am

Sorry guys I was out drinkin las nite, and I was carshopping with my brother. I'm going to the gym for about an hour, I'll be home and by the PS3 around 4:30-5PM Eastern to play Buc, hope that works. Didn't realize yall were waiting on me figured somebody wouldve blown my phone up with a txt by now lol. Buc, txt me when it's good for you, if 5pm is not so I can figure it out. Just say when it's good for you.

And Grudz wssup with the hate? Why you hatin' on my Panthers bruh? They're gonna be bitter Coach Gruden talked down about them later this season... normally I like what Gruden has to say, lmao. No forreal, that guy is the best color commentator in football. He's the man.

And Ax, no hatred - the link you provided must have changed the image size? Personally, when I saw it it was nice, I like the image sorta smaller like that, makes the site easier to look at it not coz Missou isn't HUGE, just the size of the image is nice.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:21 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Sorry guys I was out drinkin las nite, and I was carshopping with my brother. I'm going to the gym for about an hour, I'll be home and by the PS3 around 4:30-5PM Eastern to play Buc, hope that works. Didn't realize yall were waiting on me figured somebody wouldve blown my phone up with a txt by now lol. Buc, txt me when it's good for you, if 5pm is not so I can figure it out. Just say when it's good for you.

And Grudz wssup with the hate? Why you hatin' on my Panthers bruh? They're gonna be bitter Coach Gruden talked down about them later this season... normally I like what Gruden has to say, lmao. No forreal, that guy is the best color commentator in football. He's the man.

And Ax, no hatred - the link you provided must have changed the image size? Personally, when I saw it it was nice, I like the image sorta smaller like that, makes the site easier to look at it not coz Missou isn't HUGE, just the size of the image is nice.

Are you talking about the real Coach Gruden?...if not what did I do say now?

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:22 am

LMFAO @ Gruden.

"I'd buy a dog if need be"

I totally agree. People complain about others putting up 100, but people will complain much more losing to the CPU. It's SO EASY for me to sit here and say the sliders are perfect, my backup QB was put into a game early, earlier this season and it was scary how hard it was to pass. Marcus Eldridge has 99 arm strength and 99 accuracy and he still can't come even clos eto passing to 80% completion rate... so I have a feeling my passing O will hurt after this year.

And is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to run at times? I'm averaging 80 yards a game which is fuckin sick because that's a realistic number, when you look at the way my team is built. But most of those runs ONLY come when the CPU is completely suspecting pass, and towards the end of the game when I'm trying to run the clock. In 3rd and short situations or even 2nd and long... it's almost RISKY to run because I kno they'll stack the box and be ni the backfield.

I wish there was a realistic set that 95+ OVR RBs will be the only ones who RoboRB, but I think we've gotta deal with waht we've got. My 2 pennies. Back in about an hour folks!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:24 am

I should've been more sepcific. Totally kidding, cept Dwayne Graham is a little ticked off Razz jokes jokes.

But no, I was talking about the real JG... who I feel is the best color announcer in football these days. You're a great dude and a strong reason we have peace around here when things get rough. You're the mature one of the group who always has words of wisdom and tries to make this thing better and better!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 3:33 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
I should've been more sepcific. Totally kidding, cept Dwayne Graham is a little ticked off Razz jokes jokes.

But no, I was talking about the real JG... who I feel is the best color announcer in football these days. You're a great dude and a strong reason we have peace around here when things get rough. You're the mature one of the group who always has words of wisdom and tries to make this thing better and better!

It's fun...plus at 73 years of age I would hope to have some calming effect....I love JG too...he almost became Oregon OC just cause he wanted to learn the O with Chip Kelly....I think he would make for a great college coach for some team....He would be a recruiting master imho.....lot like Pete Carroll....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 4:03 am

Macc anytime after 6 my time or so would probably be good. I dunno if I have ur number in my phone...

what is ur cell ?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 4:17 am

macc cell 519-992-6989
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 5:19 am

Buc I've gotta go out to eat bro, I'll text you when I'm around hope thats okay. Text me what time would be BEST for you. I'm thinking around 6:00pm my time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 7 Discussion   2016 Week 7 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Week 7 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next