Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+5
BucNutts
alemic
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 8 Discussion   2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:22 am

huh? i advanced on something? i got an email saying everyone was ready to advance.. i dont see why or how that would mess up ur highlights uploading to the server 9's.. sorry i didnt kno..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 8 Discussion   2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:24 am

axspecialk wrote:
Go Go Brandon Evans Go!!!! The tigers play a tough game with Okie State but they didnt need 11 guys to play offense how about just 2..?! Brandon Evans had a ncaa record breaking kind of day.. 11 rec 397 yards 5 td!!! Not by design but the Okie State Defense decided they were going to blitz the cb covering brandon or put a lb on him and he made them pay all day long..he had 180 yards of yac.. It was big play after big play all day long!!! "i have never seen ne player i have coached.. well except Lee Gandy.. but at wr.. never seen a player ever dominate a game the way brandon did today.. I mean he was always wide open and then running away from everyone on the field..What a game for him.. very proud of him.." said coach santana.. We asked brandon how is it he had a game this n he responded " Well they were worried about our run game and decided to play 7 in the box.. that leaves me 1 on 1 with ur lb or ur saftey and i made it mu business today run past who ever was covering me all day..I didnt even realize i was ne where near a record untill someone told me after i broke it.. The plan today was to win..ne thing else was extra" needless to say the man feeding brandon had a pretty good day14-26 456 5 td's.. The tigers star player at hb rudy grahm has been struggling all season with a shoulder injury.. he hurt it again in the third quarter and will be out 1 week.. The plan is to let him take next week off so he can get his shoulder to 100%..

Mizzou 45 Okie State 24

One of the best games i have played.. they scored first.. stop me in the redzone.. the game giving away fumbles is what kept them in it i lost 4 damn fumbles.. Cmon EA! lol but they threw the ball exceptionally well.. couldnt do ne thing about it.. and they missed 3 or 4 fg's.. felt like a user game at times other than the cpu playing stupid and not covering brandon evans all game.. that shit was just silly...

Win Streak still intact at 45!!! i tie the record at 47 after the win in Kansas and Grey just to add more to our Game.. If i beat u that will make 48 and i break the record for consecutive games won.. Man soo much on the line in that game at oregon.. Oregons spot in a NC.. My win streak record.. my shot at being 1 game away at a 3 consecutive trip.. MAN BRING ON THE DUCKS!!!!!

holy smokes that is impressive Axe!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 8 Discussion   2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:26 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
I won 24-10...great game ggang...

nice win 9's!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 8 Discussion   2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 3:45 am

axspecialk wrote:
huh? i advanced on something? i got an email saying everyone was ready to advance.. i dont see why or how that would mess up ur highlights uploading to the server 9's.. sorry i didnt kno..
it was uploading...and then it said....advanced....I hadnt left the game screen yet...no worries... there was some sweet replays
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Week 8 Discussion   2016 Week 8 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Week 8 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3