Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+7
llcoolgrey
luvtotha9s
cokanblues
Goatstain
Coach Gruden
titangator
axspecialk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mydas77

Mydas77

2017 Week 1 Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 1 Discussion   2017 Week 1 Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
Mydas77 wrote:
Since my input is so desperately needed,

I think the dynasty is great.

My qb who is a 99 misses a lot of passes...what's up with that.

Uconn has a running back that makes no sense. Why did he break so many tackles. It was absurd.

I don't follow what the sliders are so I can not contribute to that conversation beyond that.

bro i love you and feel you...i have 4 kids, and understand what you saying...and frankly appreciate the post just to here were you coming from....thank you!

4!! god bless you man. My two plus 1 are more than I can bare right now. I feel like frodo at the end of the first lord of the rings sometimes. I just want to cry
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2017 Week 1 Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Week 1 Discussion   2017 Week 1 Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:58 am

Mydas77 wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
Mydas77 wrote:
Since my input is so desperately needed,

I think the dynasty is great.

My qb who is a 99 misses a lot of passes...what's up with that.

Uconn has a running back that makes no sense. Why did he break so many tackles. It was absurd.

I don't follow what the sliders are so I can not contribute to that conversation beyond that.

bro i love you and feel you...i have 4 kids, and understand what you saying...and frankly appreciate the post just to here were you coming from....thank you!

4!! god bless you man. My two plus 1 are more than I can bare right now. I feel like frodo at the end of the first lord of the rings sometimes. I just want to cry

LOL on frodo...I was going to say once out of diapers it's all gravy then i thought of my teenage daughter and slugged my self in the neck...
Back to top Go down

2017 Week 1 Discussion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5