Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruiting Limits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Limits Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Limits   Recruiting Limits EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 10:28 am

Okay, this seasons going to be a quarter over after this week, but we've yet to lay any solid ruling for recruiting. I know everybody wanted a SRs +3 limit, but it just so happened that three seasons ago, all but 9 of my incoming recruits were redshirted, therefor they're all still juniors and I've got a plethora of them. 24... but only 9 SRs.

So what I propose is that we use the SR+3 limit... but there should be a minimum of at least 15 scholarships allowed. Is anyone honestly opposed to the idea of me going and getting 15 recruits that year... I don't expect to use all my scholarships but not even being able to use half... that's not realistic recruiting either.

It might sound like I'm just trying to blow past the rules, but I'm being legit... I'm not sure the senior count on any of your rosters but I won't be able to go and get quality talent at all the 27 spots I'll be allowed next season.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Limits   Recruiting Limits EmptySun 19 Dec 2010, 10:01 am

Obviously nobdoies too worried about it? Im not going to go rediculously over because then its just an excess of cuts. Ive got room for 12 (9 SRs +3) but I've got 14 on my board now, with a shot to sign almost all of them. It's a little too late for people to be jumping in now and talking about penalties for recrjuiting violations, I dont think there should be a limit, more or less the respect for not going after 25 guys with a 6 star program so those building don't have an opportunity. I don't think if I were to even sign 14 players it would be rediculous. If it was a huge deal, Im sure somebody would've said something by now.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net

Recruiting Limits
Page 1 of 1