Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Run Game

Go down 
+2
chAdyP0408
LongGONE24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:19 am

I see people are putting up 200+ yards consistently and over 4TDs... my question is, with these sliders how in the FUCK is that possible?

I swear EVERY time I try to run the ball it seems like the CPU just STUFFS it. The ONLY time I've ran for over 100 yards 75+% of the yardage was made up in the 4th quarter when I've shown the CPU I can pass and they're forced to back off.

Anyone got any tips?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:30 am

Change your offense lol that's why i get so many but my passing yards suck cause i run like 60 times and pass 10
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:32 am

I just get stopped every time I run. I won't be able to convert by just running. I'll shoot myself in the foot some times run on 1st and 2nd and then I've gotta convert 3rd and long and I'll be just short or throw an incompletion or INT because they know the pass is coming. The fuckin CPU is smart. Smarter than my burn-out ass.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:33 am

Ya for real sometimes the computer is to smart it pisses me off
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:37 am

it does seem a bit like that maybe bump up cpu tackle and lower runblock. i mean everyone bar you the dude that plays wit kansas and me( only because i try to keep it sim)seem to have crazy rush yards every week. i mean bucc decided he wanted hampton in the hiesman race so he just ran 4 like 600 yards n 10 tds in 2 games?
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:42 am

I don't know if we should change them. I mean look at the passing stats Kansas puts up with not great players as far as overall, its pretty crazy to so should we move up the CPU pass coverage?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:42 am

K's got an unreal pass game, though.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:03 am

Yes true k does have an unreal passing game but from the sound of it buc muct have an unreal running game cause he still put 300 against dmt
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:21 am

I pride myself on the run game...I dont know if I do anything special...but i use a variety of formations, and sets. And use alot of different run plays. I have a few bread and butter plays...but I dunno..

We can adjust a lil if thats what people wanna do.
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:23 am

i think we should definatley not adjust the sliders im fine with adjusting the run sliders if we also adjust the pass sliders
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:24 am

clevmire1 wrote:
it does seem a bit like that maybe bump up cpu tackle and lower runblock. i mean everyone bar you the dude that plays wit kansas and me( only because i try to keep it sim)seem to have crazy rush yards every week. i mean bucc decided he wanted hampton in the hiesman race so he just ran 4 like 600 yards n 10 tds in 2 games?

That was a lil overboard and it seemed easy at times...but I play sim style...Iowa is a run first team, and thats what I did...and threw in some PA passes...along the way...I think its all about keeping the D guessing with different formations...

I dont wanna see us adjust it and then no1 can run the ball..doesnt seem fair for Run first teams...
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

Agreed it isn't fair to only change the run sliders and not the pass sliders. At least its not fair if you are primarily a running team just like if you ran hawaii or smu playbook it wouldn't be fair to only adjust the pass sliders
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:41 am

I'm not adjusting any sliders and never said I was lol. I just wanted to know how you guys put up so many rushing yards.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:44 am

I know you never said it but clev suggested we do
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:16 am

clevmire1 wrote:

Wow. i swear i only just actually read wat i wrote n man i sound like a real douche. sorry bucc i wasnt meaning 2 have a go at ya.

im just gonna stop posting my opinion on anything from now on cause i always sound like a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:22 am

No man keep posting your opinion that's what makes this fun everyone comes across a way they didnt intend from time to time
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:32 am

dude its cool keep posting thats what makes it fun.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:41 am

clevmire1 wrote:
clevmire1 wrote:

Wow. i swear i only just actually read wat i wrote n man i sound like a real douche. sorry bucc i wasnt meaning 2 have a go at ya.

im just gonna stop posting my opinion on anything from now on cause i always sound like a dickhead.

Hey I didnt take it as a shot or anything...I understand that you were just using my outrageous stats as a point..and even I thought it was a bit overboard (the stats I put up in two games)..i did play some terrible teams...but I hear ya..dont stop posting...we all have opinions and it makes for good banter, and adjustments for this dynasty
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:26 am

ya lemme chime in here.. in buccs defense he is a run first kinda player as i am a pass first kinda player.. i played bucc and when we played he picks good run places keeps u off balance he uses all kinds of formations... he uses the wildcat i mean dude is run first so his stats make sense.. I can run decent but not like how i throw mainly because i played college qb thus i can read defenses before the play.. i put stupid pass numbers against wisecav when we played and its just because i knew what routes would work against the d he was playing... also the playbook i use doesnt offer alot of run solutions instead it offers short passes... ne how the sliders are fine.. macc u cant be perfectly balanced if u pick a run heavy playbook ur team will do better in the run but we are gun slingers so we have pass yards thats the bottom line.. every one has thier game.. and clev always post ur thoughts we all do its what makes this forum n dyanasty great..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
bludevilz444

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:34 am

yeah im agree

where did u play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Run Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Run Game   The Run Game Empty

Back to top Go down