Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The New Era of Game Recaps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

The New Era of Game Recaps Empty
PostSubject: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 6:38 am

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system#module=moduleStoryView&story=$001d0dd1cd96_11575_69EB1E27&dynid=71029&sku=661A0001&sid=0&wknum=0

Check it out fellas, a lil early Q4TB game recap flava for you boys.

Let me know (if it works, even) how she looks!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

very nice macc...this Wire feature is gonna be real nice. We can have fun banter on here, and read the stories through there...Was it user friendly?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:58 pm

nice macc, i just got home from work and am about to play now, looks like i may be the last one, hopefully you are still up, i will do my recap on there too, do you know if any of the other guys are gonna?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 2:53 am

Hey Macc...

to clean up the forums, is there a way to archive last years fourm posts into one sub forum or somthing, then we can set up 2011 like we had last year?

That way there arent as many topics just a thought.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

very good idea buc, i love the whole recap thing over there, but we will still need this one for recruiting updates and what not.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

Absolutely, this forum is staying kaput. We need this to be able to communicate and stuff, now we just have a cool new feature that shows those who spend time recapping their games that makes it look like it came hot off the press at ESPN.com.

Buc, I'll look into archiving... I remember I tried to last week and couldn't find it. But I think I got sidetracked with beer and booty... god I love when my parents are out of town.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era of Game Recaps   The New Era of Game Recaps Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Era of Game Recaps
Page 1 of 1