Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:55 am

I jsut spent about a half hour e-mailing EA Sports for this new "Game Changers" feature that they could possibly send one of us the game early! You need to have done something for the community to be considered and I vouched for Jesse to get the game early so he could get a jumpstart on the rosters. I'll paste the entire email for you guys to read how I lobbied for us being the most active dynasty on PS3, as you all know we allready are. Not to sound cocky, just confident that this is the best mini-community NCAA Football has to offer.

So hopefully they respond and maybe get Jesse in as a game changer so that he can get a jumpstart on the rosters. Ax said something about getting a job and maybe getting him the game early? Not sure there but this certainly SOUNDS promising. It'd be tough for me to have to do it but if they were to send me one, I'd be mailing it right to jesse the minute I got it (k well maybe after trying it out for a day or so Razz) enjoy fellas! And thank you for still being apart of this!

Dear EA Sports,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work and great product for the past 6 years. I've been a NCAA Football gamer since 04... but I've been playing the EA Sport's series since NHL was on Sega Genesis, and have had every years installation of hockey since. I picked up NCAA back in 04 when Madden was getting boring for me, and my idol at the time Reggie Bush graced the cover. I brought the game home and I don't think I stopped playing that week until I won the BCS National Championship. I can clearly remember calling in sick for work just so I could play, lol.

Secondly, I've developed a mini-forum to connect with the brilliant feature you guys added in 09 and perfected in 10, this year. My mini forum hosts my online dynasty that I started shortly after the games release with players I've been playing with for some time now. Not only do I think my dynasty hosts some of the BEST Playstation NCAA gamers on the planet (and they would certainly be MORE than willing to put that theory to the test) but we are by far the most dedicated, fast-paced and decorated Online Dynasty corps that Playstation could possibly offer. My website has been flodded since it's conception with members hoping, wishing and begging to be apart of it (Quest 4 The Best). Not only do I think we have some of the best users on PS3, one of our mainstay users, Jesse (luvtotha9s on OperationSports.com and other communities) does by far the best, most accurate and detailed rosters on the entire platform. He's been in Q4TB since year one.

Thirdly, while I am the commisioner of the dynasty, to facilitate the mass ammounts of advances we go through (we've honestly had 2 hour advances before, everyone's online - plays BOOM advance again) I made a side-profile and gave access to two of my senior members so that if I happen to be stuck at work, can't be on the PS3, the fiends over at Q4TB can get their fix and one of the other two users can log in and advance the week. This way, we only have 10 users which works perfect for us because of our desire to advance so quickly and play so often - because my cell phone has honestly been light UP from every user begging me to advance lol, it gets INSANE.

Fourthly, I don't neccesarily think I should get the game early or be even considered a game changer, but I am vouching for at least one of my dedicated members. You will NOT find a more hardcore college football fan or a better player than ANY one of the users in my OD, most specifically the guy who spends countless countless hours doing the rosters... so maybe he could get it early so that when all of us regular users have it for PS3 when it comes out (because I WILL be waiting in line at EB Games July 13th rain sleet or snow) it will at least be in PROCESS of having them done.

Any time or consideration would be greatly appreciated. You can find my website that hosts all of our dynasty talk, game recaps, recruit profiles etc. at - www.q4tb.forumotion.net Thanks a lot guys!

- Shaun Macc

1. Why do you want to be an EA SPORTS Game Changer?

- I don't personally think I should be a game changer but because my online dynasty is argueably the most competitive and easily the most active - at least one of us should have the tremendous benfits you guys have offered, hopefully the guy who does the best rosters on PS3 - Jesse (luvtotha9s)

2. What would the EA SPORTS Game Changers program gain from having you as a member?

- If you were to give access to our roster editor, Jesse the game early. When the average user gets the game on July 13th, the PS3 roster project will allready have been in effect, potentially done (at least the first version) for when the non-Game Changer fanatic gets to play their game.

3. What would the EA SPORTS Community gain from having you as a member of the EA SPORTS Game Changers program?

- It would be rewarding argueably the most active and most appreciative fans EA Sports has for the NCAA Game on the Playstation 3 platform.

4. What EA SPORTS games do you currently play?

- I play NHL 2010, Tiger Woods 2010, Madden 2010, NCAA Football 2010 and wish I could say I still played MLB MVP Baseball :'( lol although up until last year I played a modded MVP 05 on PS2 lol.

5. Is there anything else that you'd like us to consider when reviewing your application?

- Please check us out at www.q4tb.forumotion.net I personally don't think I've done anything enough for the commmunity to be considered but certainly any one of my users should be. Just the activitiy, the DESIRE AND LOVE to play this game - should defenitely be rewarded. You will also be rewarded because if you were to send luvtotha9s the game early, like I've said - the rosters will be jumpstarted and we won't have the 2 week layover we did with 2010 to wait for even just NAMED rosters. Please guys, give us a look! Thanks alot!!!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 3:02 am

that would be sweet, if he got the game early. One of our own, getting the honor of having the game early, based on his work in the Ncaa community!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 4:09 am

wow....thanks macc.....I feel honored
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 4:34 am

you should buddy, I tried my best I hope I get positive response.

I felt the need to share this coz your work doesnt go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:02 am

right on macc! that was a great request and write up...good job man!....9's getting the game early would be a HUGE service to the community, hope EA realize this...good job bro! let us know any response they give you.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 10:43 am

Without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

maybe you should send a follow up letter to EA macc.....Its June now.....time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin....into the future
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:07 pm

Im on it right now, jess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!   Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vouching for my boys - Game Changers for 2011 MAYBE Jesse gets the game early!!!
Page 1 of 1