Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DMT1809

DMT1809

Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return Empty
PostSubject: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 7:07 am

"I'm back, refreshed, and feeling better than ever. I'm here to reposition Arkansas football back to where we were when I took my leave of absence in the middle of last season (6-2). I haven't been able to evaluate the talent of our roster but the strong start to last year should have helped us immensely in the recruiting game. I know Coach Macc has his rebels playing at a high level and while they are a worthy adversary my main focus is to get back on the recruiting trail and fine tune the schematics on my roster. I'm here to stay and Arkansas football is going to turn the corner once more!!! WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!!!". Will Coach Thompson be able to turn around the efforts of a Razorbacks squad that was surprised by his abrupt decision to take a leave of absence last year? Only time will. This has been a news brief from hogwired.com

Glad to be back in the OD fellas!!! Can anyone tell me what Arkansas record is? And where they finished last yr. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 7:26 am

DMT1809 wrote:
"I'm back, refreshed, and feeling better than ever. I'm here to reposition Arkansas football back to where we were when I took my leave of absence in the middle of last season (6-2). I haven't been able to evaluate the talent of our roster but the strong start to last year should have helped us immensely in the recruiting game. I know Coach Macc has his rebels playing at a high level and while they are a worthy adversary my main focus is to get back on the recruiting trail and fine tune the schematics on my roster. I'm here to stay and Arkansas football is going to turn the corner once more!!! WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!!!". Will Coach Thompson be able to turn around the efforts of a Razorbacks squad that was surprised by his abrupt decision to take a leave of absence last year? Only time will. This has been a news brief from hogwired.com

Glad to be back in the OD fellas!!! Can anyone tell me what Arkansas record is? And where they finished last yr. Thanks guys.

Good to have you back Coach Thompson...don't know were Arkansas sit's, but I'm sure you will have them the right track asap...welcome back DMT!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 8:15 am

welcome back mate.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 9:19 am

thanks guys i got a crazy ass deal on a ps3 and couldnt pass it up lol hope the razorbacks arent like 2-5 or 2-6 lol
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 9:54 am

They should be certain to add a loss after the miss game this year;)
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return   Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwired.com- Coach Thompson's return
Page 1 of 1