Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madden question...

Go down 
+3
LongGONE24
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:40 am

do any of you guys play Madden...I bought the game about a month ago, and haven't played it once...just looking over the forums on OS and see that there are different types of leagues...some set up with all 32 owners...fantasy draft, real team...In my opinion I would love to play in a small OD, maybe 8-10 owners...with real rosters, no fantasy draft, and be able to make trades with CPU and Owner man'd teams...just cruious if any of you have expireced Madden OD or would be interested in starting up won in conjection with this OD...how cool would it be to inport a draft class from our NCAA into Madden for Draft Day and pick up a player you coached in College? Any interst?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:44 am

Don't have Madden. But it sounds like a pretty good idea though
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:47 am

Tons of interest. I wish you could use NCAA draft classes online but I've been told it doesn't have that feature. Maybe mess around and save ours n see if it can be loaded in an online franchise. Maybe the guys who replied on OS.com are just idiots. If you can do this I'll get the game this week. I'd love to rebuild the Lions, Raiders or Dolphins.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
titangator

titangator

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:48 am

i have madden and played it religiously for a little while, i played college football for like a month until madden came out and have played madden ever since until i decided to jump back in to college football with this dynasty... me and two of my friends have an offline madden franchise and we are in our 3rd year but i have not done one online
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:54 am

Also I've heard a players NCAA stats/career aren't taken into consideration when imported. I've heard it's all randomized in terms of whose good. Try n lemme know Chris! Maybe do 2-3 draft classes from Y2 and post some of our former players stats?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:59 am

I can mess around with it...Jesse can you tell me how I should test it...should I create a ONLINE NCAA OD, SIM a season, maybe create a high ranked SR, and then save my draft class and add to a fake Madden Online OD and Sim a season and then see if he shows up in the draft class?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:01 am

I would save our most recent class and load that when it asks. So you don't have to do a ton of simmng just thru Y1 in Madden.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:04 am

this may sound stupid, but how do i save this class?...and would i need to wait till this season is over?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

No it gives all users to access the most recent anytime. It's in our OD menu in one of the lists you probably never frequent.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:09 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
No it gives all users to access the most recent anytime. It's in our OD menu in one of the lists you probably never frequent.

I will hunt around for it...if anyone else has done this and wants to help me figure this out I would apprciate it to make sure I do it right.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:15 am

Online dynasty setup > download draft class
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:20 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Online dynasty setup > download draft class

thanks, I will mess around with it today
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 3:50 am

that would be cool and something we should all do next year (run a madden league in conjuction with ncaa league we have). but madden OD's suck a bit cause there are no contracts, FA and you cant import draft classes in an OD
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 4:13 am

i'd be interested...I have Madden...havent played it much
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:02 am

clevmire1 wrote:
that would be cool and something we should all do next year (run a madden league in conjuction with ncaa league we have). but madden OD's suck a bit cause there are no contracts, FA and you cant import draft classes in an OD

wow, if that is true that would really sux, half the fun would be going after FA and sticking to salary caps, draft against each other etc....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:53 am

Here is a post I just put up on the OS Madden Online Site

"Sorry this may seem like a very basic question, I'm a huge NCAA player and was curious about Madden, and the Online OD experience?...1st, can you inport draft class from a NCAA online OD into a Madden online OD?...2nd, In a Madden online OD are you able to do FA, trades, Salary cap....basically all the things you can do in an Offline Madden OD? Thanks."

Here is the Answer

1. No
2. There's no salary cap, but you can do trades. You can implement your own FA.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:30 am

i have been in a couple but ended up quitting cause it sux. hopefully next year you'll be able to do all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:01 am

That's rediculous that you can't. I would've been on the grizzy tommorow to get my hands on Madden. Oh well. I've seen and tried the gameplay am I the only one that is blown away by the difference of NCAA and Madden? Do the guys in Madden not look RETARDED to you the way they run? Everyone that I've been in the room with when I said that thinks I'm CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:39 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
That's rediculous that you can't. I would've been on the grizzy tommorow to get my hands on Madden. Oh well. I've seen and tried the gameplay am I the only one that is blown away by the difference of NCAA and Madden? Do the guys in Madden not look RETARDED to you the way they run? Everyone that I've been in the room with when I said that thinks I'm CRAZY.

it's really to bad that you can't send your NCAA OD Draft to your Madden OD...I would still be interested in doing a OD for Madden if we could get 6 or 8 or us interested from this OD?....I will have to play a game to see run annimation Jesse and let you know how it feels to me.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:31 am

ne word on madden dynasty and how the features work.. hey scott maybe u can try taking it down doing the draft off line then putting it back up??? idk how exactly ppl would decide who they want to pic but u get the idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:16 am

axspecialk wrote:
ne word on madden dynasty and how the features work.. hey scott maybe u can try taking it down doing the draft off line then putting it back up??? idk how exactly ppl would decide who they want to pic but u get the idea

I still haven't messed around with it...if I get sometime I will see what it's like, and try this idea.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 6:30 am

trust me guys. i have been in a couple of madden dynasties and i wont be in any others unless they put in what they left out for madden 11
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 6:37 am

clevmire1 wrote:
trust me guys. i have been in a couple of madden dynasties and i wont be in any others unless they put in what they left out for madden 11

that bad?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:41 am

It won't be about what's in Madden that makes me want to get this game and play - it'll be watching our boys from this league mature. I'd honestly hope to take a shitty team like Oakland or Detroit and rebuild with say - Tony Pike, James Rodgers, Dexter McCluster and Toby Gerhart. UGHNN.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:04 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
It won't be about what's in Madden that makes me want to get this game and play - it'll be watching our boys from this league mature. I'd honestly hope to take a shitty team like Oakland or Detroit and rebuild with say - Tony Pike, James Rodgers, Dexter McCluster and Toby Gerhart. UGHNN.

that would be a gun team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden question...   Madden question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden question...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next