Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teams and Coach's

Go down 
+7
cokanblues
axspecialk
luvtotha9s
Goatstain
BucNutts
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 6:08 am

***UPDATED****

need meganfox to pick another team...ACC Atlantic would be best....

(full)
SEC EAST
South Carolina - Mydas77
SEC WEST
Arkansas-gGang

(full)
PAC 10
Oregon State-9's
Arizona-Bucc
UW-Gruden

(full)
BIG 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma St-Coke
BIG 12 NORTH
Missouri-K

(1 open)
ACC ATLANTIC

ACC COSTAL
North Carolina-Goat

(one spots left)
BIG EAST
Syracuse-Macc
USF-Tiatan

Need to pick
Meganfox

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Question for 9's and other roster folks   Teams and Coach's EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 6:11 am

Has anyone read or heard about reasoning behind speed ratings and acc ratings?...

It seems wierd, like some players have a high speed 90 then lower acc rating like 82 or the other way around like Jake Locker has 72 speed (stupid since he runs a 4.4) with a 95 acc rating...seems odd to me, does anyone have a reason for this? Chris Polk HB is 90 rated...with 84 speed and 96 acc...while my #29 HB has 91 speed with only 80 acc rating?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

I'm THINKING that acceleration will be the rating in terms of tmie it takes to get to their top speed. I think they attacked the scrambling QB issue with this, Locker would bea perfect example since you said his speed is 77 but his acc is 95. I've noticed playing the demo that guys with a high acceleration rating run fast without speed burst, so maybe acceleration is the speed your player will generate without holding speed?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:36 am

LESS THAN A WEEK LOL!!!

..hopefully less than 3 weeks until we can start our OD with Luv's rosters!!
Back to top Go down
Macc

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:23 am

let's start one when it comes out, favourite teams name your own players to get used to playing until Jesse's rosters are done.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 8:40 am

Macc wrote:
let's start one when it comes out, favourite teams name your own players to get used to playing until Jesse's rosters are done.

to be honest, i'd like to play with north carolina. but its really no fun to do so with EA's shitty rosters. i've checked already, and they have close to 30 players wrong. ratings are all fvcked up. and about 10 guys that aren't even on the team. thats the reason i went with TCU. it won't bother me as much.
when we are to get shit going with jesse's roster, you damn right i'd wanna be UNC.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 9:36 am

Goatstain wrote:
Macc wrote:

to be honest, i'd like to play with north carolina. but its really no fun to do so with EA's shitty rosters. i've checked already, and they have close to 30 players wrong. ratings are all fvcked up. and about 10 guys that aren't even on the team. thats the reason i went with TCU. it won't bother me as much.
when we are to get shit going with jesse's roster, you damn right i'd wanna be UNC.

I agree....I think I will play offline for fun, then venture into online lobby's to get used to playing vs user...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

I personally would not want to start an OD right off the bat. I would be willing to wait a few weeks to see what all Jesse can get done with the rosters, and then start.

Once they are all named, and maybe he gets a chance to add and drop some players, then we start. If we wait until they are perfect it will be like october/ november until we play...because of his adjustments once the season starts.

This OD requires alot of investment, and once we start an OD, i wanna stick with it and not start over lol. just my thoughts though. I may be in the minority
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:20 am

BucNutts wrote:
I personally would not want to start an OD right off the bat. I would be willing to wait a few weeks to see what all Jesse can get done with the rosters, and then start.

Once they are all named, and maybe he gets a chance to add and drop some players, then we start. If we wait until they are perfect it will be like october/ november until we play...because of his adjustments once the season starts.

This OD requires alot of investment, and once we start an OD, i wanna stick with it and not start over lol. just my thoughts though. I may be in the minority

i agree with buc. even though we will all be excited to get our hands on the game, we should ask ourselves if we really wanna jump in with dogshit rosters. i'm not saying to wait months to start. but, maybe at least until j-dawg has the rosters named accurately.

and it is difficult to agree with buc considering all the recruits he's stolen from me in years past.

also, if we do decide to hold off a bit, whoever had taken unc, get your grubby mits off my team!

Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:26 am

Goatstain wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

i agree with buc. even though we will all be excited to get our hands on the game, we should ask ourselves if we really wanna jump in with dogshit rosters. i'm not saying to wait months to start. but, maybe at least until j-dawg has the rosters named accurately.

and it is difficult to agree with buc considering all the recruits he's stolen from me in years past.

also, if we do decide to hold off a bit, whoever had taken unc, get your grubby mits off my team!

I agree witht the big brain bro's, Goat and Bucc!
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:04 pm

I might get it on friday now....or so I have been told.....I'm trying to play cool and play the waiting game....but lets face it...I'm an impatient SOB and have been chomping at the bit since mid June to get these rosters up and going.....throw me a motherfucking bone.....BOW WOW!!!!! I promise to neglect sleep for as long as it takes to get these pigish EA rosters somewhat realistic...stay tuned...and chill till the next episode...
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

BucNutts

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
I might get it on friday now....or so I have been told.....I'm trying to play cool and play the waiting game....but lets face it...I'm an impatient SOB and have been chomping at the bit since mid June to get these rosters up and going.....throw me a motherfucking bone.....BOW WOW!!!!! I promise to neglect sleep for as long as it takes to get these pigish EA rosters somewhat realistic...stay tuned...and chill till the next episode...

will do buddy will do. Good Luck, and make sure Red Bull is your best bud the next few weeks lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:24 pm

BucNutts wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:

will do buddy will do. Good Luck, and make sure Red Bull is your best bud the next few weeks lol

man jesse hope you get you hands on it friday...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:33 am

I hope 9 can get it on Friday I think we wait untill he gets it named and decent and then we go forward a week or 2 isn't much to wait fir something we are going to do for almost a year. If goat gies unc again I am going mizzou just a lil FYI lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 2:46 am

axspecialk wrote:
I hope 9 can get it on Friday I think we wait untill he gets it named and decent and then we go forward a week or 2 isn't much to wait fir something we are going to do for almost a year. If goat gies unc again I am going mizzou just a lil FYI lol

ax, assuming the rosters are named accurately, i would definitely wanna roll with unc again. thats the only reason i didn't take them initially. therefore, the tigers will be waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 3:02 am

***UPDATED****

need meganfox to pick another team...ACC Atlantic would be best....

(full)
SEC EAST
South Carolina - Mydas77
SEC WEST
Arkansas-gGang

(full)
PAC 10
Oregon State-9's
Arizona-Bucc
UW-Gruden

(full)
BIG 12 SOUTH
Oklahoma St-Coke
BIG 12 NORTH
Missouri-K

(1 open)
ACC ATLANTIC

ACC COSTAL
North Carolina-Goat

(one spots left)
BIG EAST
Syracuse-Macc
USF-Tiatan

Need to pick
Meganfox

Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:34 am

Fuck!!!!! friday fell through...now its saturday.....i doubt i'll have it by release day.....i'm so frustrated
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:42 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
Fuck!!!!! friday fell through...now its saturday.....i doubt i'll have it by release day.....i'm so frustrated

dang that sucks..what happen?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:54 am

i was supposed to get it on July 1st....they sent TF an early copy...but it was fucking xbox 360...that was the first diss.....then the guys at TF have been trying every avenue they can think of to get it to me.....they are trolling every mom and pop store they can find...best buy has had it since last week....but i didnt want anyone to lose their job for some rosters....especially in these tough times.....who knows....its depressing
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:57 am

ok here is what i kno lol i used to work at game stop they will have it tomorrow if they didnt get it today . they more than likley have it now..imma reach out to my boy who still works there n see if he can make it happen but even if i leave for turks in the am tomorrow.. so idk but ur best bet is maybe try to hit up a forum n ask a game stop manager to see if they can make something happen.. they could sell it to you with out it showing up in the inventory untill monday when they can actually then process the sale and add it to the till damn i wished i still worked there lol because the last 2 years i was home with the game from today.. so 9's that would be my suggestion.. gamestop has it on hand already try n see if someone can make it happen..
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:57 am

they have my official page on the Tradition Football homepage now....its looking very good...check it out
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 4:59 am

they have been bribing gamestop managers from PA to Iowa.....just had a guy from columbus contact me...but he fell through as well....i havent given up....but i'm leaving for the weekend on saturday
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:04 am

ya lol but best buy is run by some old fart.. thats why i suggested gamestop the manager is the highest up in the store.. n the the dm has his or her own office somewhere outside the store n they dont keep tabs on individual stores damn i really didnt think lemme hit up my friend he is the one who trained me but the he moved to north carolina but he is still a store manager at gamestop maybe he can do something..
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:09 am

cool....i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:13 am

ok talking to him now.. he is off till monday he is going to check and see if they got it in already he thinks they should have.. if he has it he will sell it to me im sure..the issue is time i wouldnt want him to ship it str8 to u i would make him overnight it here but then i couldnt get it to u untill monday and thats really no help.. damn i fucked up i shoulda been asked..but lemme see what he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams and Coach's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams and Coach's   Teams and Coach's Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams and Coach's
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next