Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+3
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

2012 Week 4 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:16 am

It's up, no problems. Goat you ended up winning 56-6.

Big user game Auburn v Ole Miss

Macc..you can do the fancy write up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:23 am

macc not sure your schedule tonight....need to spend sometime with family...LOST...but if you want text me cause i will probable be away from computor and PS3 and maybe slip away to get our game in..208-661-8160
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:58 am

We could play late tonight? 11PM EST / 8PM PST?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:01 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
We could play late tonight? 11PM EST / 8PM PST?

ok
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:42 am

This week Kansas started thier journey into the Big XII conference schedule as the played the Texas Tech Red Raiders..ON paper this game was scheduled to be a blow out but the red raiders had something else in mind.. Kansas this year despite the belief that they are a pass first team has been more run oriented considering they have a tru freshman starting at qb.. and all tho he has played well thus far this game his inexpierence would show as the defense who has been stout alll year forced 3 str8 3 and outs but Charles would throw a pick 6 and then fumble the ball on the option on his first two carries allowing the red raiders to take an early 17-0 lead over the Jayhawks.. However Kansas wasnt going to go quitely and enter Ed "Mac Truck" Mcintyre... if you have been paying him any attention this year well ur going to now.. we would take the field and take the game into is hands. he takes a screen pass 44 yards giving Kansas thier first points on the board. The on the first play of the second quarter would take a run 36 yards for another td.. 17-14 Texas Tech then he would take his next run 76 yards for another td 21-17 Kansas. "The kid is amazing when he decided to come here last year he knew he would have to sit as we had two all american backs but he worked hard and the stuff he does on the field is truly amazing." Coach Santana ..Mac truck would end the game with only 7 carries for 131 yards 3 tds and 3 catches for 108 yards and another score his counter part Bradley also was over 100 yards on the ground as well.. The game would then get lopsided has Charles found his grove hookin up with Mcdougald along the way and ending his day in the third quarter 13-26 353 3 td. Hiesman front runner Mcdougald has been consistent this year and helped his fresh qb a ton 7 rec 150 yds 2 td.. "This year its a diffrent team its defense first and then we get behing our running backs and sprinkle in a few passes to our outstanding wide out.. I bet u kale wishes he was here for this lol no but we are happy with charles he manages the game well and he is learning every week and the defense has been spectacular.. but we gotta keep working and getting better its just the begining.." Coach Santana.. Final score Kansas 63 Texas Tech 20
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:56 am

axspecialk wrote:
This week Kansas started thier journey into the Big XII conference schedule as the played the Texas Tech Red Raiders..ON paper this game was scheduled to be a blow out but the red raiders had something else in mind.. Kansas this year despite the belief that they are a pass first team has been more run oriented considering they have a tru freshman starting at qb.. and all tho he has played well thus far this game his inexpierence would show as the defense who has been stout alll year forced 3 str8 3 and outs but Charles would throw a pick 6 and then fumble the ball on the option on his first two carries allowing the red raiders to take an early 17-0 lead over the Jayhawks.. However Kansas wasnt going to go quitely and enter Ed "Mac Truck" Mcintyre... if you have been paying him any attention this year well ur going to now.. we would take the field and take the game into is hands. he takes a screen pass 44 yards giving Kansas thier first points on the board. The on the first play of the second quarter would take a run 36 yards for another td.. 17-14 Texas Tech then he would take his next run 76 yards for another td 21-17 Kansas. "The kid is amazing when he decided to come here last year he knew he would have to sit as we had two all american backs but he worked hard and the stuff he does on the field is truly amazing." Coach Santana ..Mac truck would end the game with only 7 carries for 131 yards 3 tds and 3 catches for 108 yards and another score his counter part Bradley also was over 100 yards on the ground as well.. The game would then get lopsided has Charles found his grove hookin up with Mcdougald along the way and ending his day in the third quarter 13-26 353 3 td. Hiesman front runner Mcdougald has been consistent this year and helped his fresh qb a ton 7 rec 150 yds 2 td.. "This year its a diffrent team its defense first and then we get behing our running backs and sprinkle in a few passes to our outstanding wide out.. I bet u kale wishes he was here for this lol no but we are happy with charles he manages the game well and he is learning every week and the defense has been spectacular.. but we gotta keep working and getting better its just the begining.." Coach Santana.. Final score Kansas 63 Texas Tech 20

Nice comeback....sounds like Mac Truck is a Beast!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:58 am

can anyone tell me how to create and save a video highlight.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:17 am

Good luck I've been trying to do it myself. I can get everything up to the video clip showing in my Profile.
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:33 am

well tell me how to do that n i'll try n figure it out from there n if i do ill tell ya.
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:47 am

internet screwed up thats what the restart was about... And i know the stats for this week from me were a little outrageous for some reason texas a&m were giving me trouble i wasnt keeping track of stats i was just trying to win
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:42 am

Yo just finish it against the CPU Chris. Laggiest fuckin game I've ever played I purposely shut it off it's too late in the evening to be ruining shit. I go to throw a laser pass straight and hard and it lobs it up (the INT you got at the end of the half) and I'll go to lob it over your linebacker, it throws right to him. I hate when this game decides it's over b4 the coin flip.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:05 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
Yo just finish it against the CPU Chris. Laggiest fuckin game I've ever played I purposely shut it off it's too late in the evening to be ruining shit. I go to throw a laser pass straight and hard and it lobs it up (the INT you got at the end of the half) and I'll go to lob it over your linebacker, it throws right to him. I hate when this game decides it's over b4 the coin flip.

sorry it was lagging on your end...
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 1:48 pm

Bearcats Rally In Nail Biter Against Miami

2012 Week 4 Discussion 991a0011
(Junior corner Scott Chambers keeping Cincinnati in the game with a pick on the goal line right before the half)

Miami, FL-- The University of Cincinnati has come away with a thrilling come from behind victory in the fourth quarter to beat the #19 Miami Hurricanes at Sun Life Stadium today 24-21.

The Canes where unstoppable through the air in the first half as quarterback AJ Highsmith passes for 248 yards in the first two periods alone. With the scores 21-7 in Miami's favour they had a chance to ice the game, with under a minute left in the half and inside the Bearcats 20 Highsmith threw to the endonze to make it a three touchdown game but corner Scott Chambers jumped the pass to make sure the Bearcats would still have a shot at the change of ends.

The Bearcats started with the ball in the third needind someone to step up as their young quarterback was showing his inexperience with his limited possesion in the first half. Almost on queue senior wideout DJ Woods turned a 10 meter crossing route into a 57 yard touchdown after breaking two tackles to get them back in it.

After being burned in the first two quarters Cincinnati's secondary seemed to take offence and step up their game after the break as they successfully shutdown the speedy Miami recievers.

But with time running down and the Bearcats offense still struggling to move the ball they needed a big play on defense to tie the scores. With only 2.28 left to play and Miami with the ball all they needed to do was control the ball and they would come away with the 21-14 victory. On third and 11 AJ Highsmith towards Davon Johnson Looking for the first down to ice the game but Scott Chambers came up with the play of the game (see link below for the replay) as he steped in front of Johnson for the pick and ran it back 60 yards for the tying score.

After forcing the three and out the Bearcats defence drove the ball down to the 15 yard line to set up the game winning fieldgoal for kicker Derek Powers who earlier in the game missed his first kick at college level, but he calmly booted it through to give the Bearcats the three point win as time expired.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16486853
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 3:32 pm

It appears the 2012 Maryland Terapins are making a trend of these close games as they pulled out another close one over Wake Forest this weekend 31-22. This game was not as close as the score reflects, it appeared Maryland was in control the whole game really, just never pulled away and never put the Demon Decons "out" so to speak.

Maryland had 337 yards total offense, 180 on the ground and 157 through the air. The Terps were led by speedster Caleb Porzel who is making a case to have his name in the Heisman running here soon, Porzel finished the day with 16 carries for 138 yards and 2 touchdowns. Porzel also had 2 catches for 68 yards and a touchdown on a big 68 yard screen play right before intermission. Porzel also had, yes he did more, 6 kick returns for 196 yards which is an average of almost 33 and a long of 66. Danny O'Brien went a decent 12 for 22 for a modest 157 yards and 1 touchdown, but also threw an interception again. "We are working on the interceptions, that was something jamarr did very well for us last year, take care of the ball, and I have no doubt in the world that Danny will get the problem fixed and be an elite quarterback for this team and program," those are the words of coach Hickerson on Danny's interceptions early in the season. Cory Schroeder had 3 catches for 23 yards on the day.

Senior Darrin Drakeford led the way defensively for the Terps, with 12 tackles, 3 for a loss, and a forced fumble. Freshman Jared Golden was behind him with 8 tackles on the day.

Next week the Terps travel to rival Virginia, who currently stands at 0-2, to play their next ACC game. See you there!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:17 pm

I just did your recruiting Jesse and simmed your game. I figured I could've just put auto recruiting on but that would ruin your entire recruiting board they'd have 2 and 3* prospects on there in no time replacing guys you've allready went hard after. I wouldn't be surprised if your #1 has a biiiig interest increase lol. OR ST beats UCLA 31-24.

Katz was POTG throwing 19/30 253 yards and 3TDs

Marable had 124 yards on 24 carries 0TD

Katz spread the ball well to Wheaton for 8 catch 102 yard 1TD, Morris 4 catch 97 yards 1TD.

C. Masaniai lead ur D with 6 tackles 4TFL 2 sacks.

I'm going to go do the same for Pitt so we can adv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 4 Discussion   2012 Week 4 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Week 4 Discussion
Page 1 of 1