Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2012 Week 13 Discussion

Go down 
+5
LongGONE24
ggang21
Goatstain
clevmire1
BucNutts
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

2012 Week 13 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 1:38 pm

post season is closing fast.

Goat, it said you retired again or something. Hopefully it will work itself out. I will send you another invite. So check on it when you get on next. Make sure if you have any old files from this OD delete them
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 4:30 pm

Bearcats Rout Rutgers, 35-3

2012 Week 13 Discussion 991a0018
(Defensive Tackle Andrew Henry with the sack)

Cincinnati, OH-- The University of Cincinnati Bearcats today secured the 2012 Big East title, the second in coach Clevmire1's time at the school with a 35-3 victory against the #21 Rutgers Scarlett Knights.

Cincinnat's defense came into the game ranked #1 in the nation by ranking #1 in run defense, #1 in points against(only 95 points against this season), #2 in sacks and #3 in turnover differential. Those ranking will be unaffected and may move up slighly after another dominant showing by the best defensive unit in the country, they only allowed 162 yards had 4 sacks and 2 interceptions.

Defensive tackle Andrew Henry and saftey Pat Lambert were the defensive standouts. Henry had 9 tackles 4 for loss and a sack while Lambert picked off two passes to go along with his 5 tackles.

On Offense Donnell Davis proved why he is already rated by some to be the best quarterback to have played at Cincinnati. With the Bearcats normally potent running game being stuffed on every carry Davis took control, passing and running all over the field for 18 of 27 with 289 pass yards 2 touchdown and 85 rush yards.

Mike Bailey was a favorite target of Davis's on the day Finishing with 7 catches for 84 yards.

Jake Lewis also showed off his electrifing speed as he caught a career high 6 passes for 139 yards and a blazing 77 yard touchdown where he left all defensers in a cloud of dust (see replay below).

Cincinnati has a bye this week before facing the lowly UL Munroe.

Play Of The Game

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/16757199
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

BucNutts wrote:
post season is closing fast.

Goat, it said you retired again or something. Hopefully it will work itself out. I will send you another invite. So check on it when you get on next. Make sure if you have any old files from this OD delete them

Blaspheme!!!! I would never retire!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Man guys i had a tough game last night with Northwestern who is 2-9 i think. These sliders and tough. My QB is getting sacked like 5 and 6 times a game. However i did manage to get over 100 yards rushing which is good for me because im not a big rusher. But i do like the sliders they make u earn your victory
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm

Yupp, it's true. Goat are you still on the outside?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:53 am

The 2012 Egg Bowl was rather... one sided. Ole Miss pounds Miss St 49-24 on their way to punching their ticket to Atlanta!

"It's certainly not the way we designed the season to pan out during spring camp this year but it was sure quite the roller coaster," Macc says about his team getting into the SEC Championship.

An early week three loss to Auburn wrecked any chance or hope for a SEC birth, which would be the first since the 2010 season and the third of all time and since Coach Macc signed on in 09. The Rebels looked to be in early-season form while the Auburn Eagles ran, passed and flew right over and past them. The core group however rallied and behind the legs of Marc Payne and the emergence of mid to late season starter, Jake Pierce the Rebels took decisive wins over perennial SEC powerhouses - Arkansas (65-23), Alabama (35-6), Florida (49-17), Georgia (35-17) and LSU (38-14) while the Eagles dropped two conference games to keep them out of the SEC 'ship.

"Our goal here day one of every spring camp - win the SEC. While the best way to do that is to win out in our division - the early loss really looked bad because Auburn could afford to drop a game and would still take the spot in the SEC West. A tough schedule going to play in the Swamp and then hosting Georgia opened things up for us and the phrase we win we're in came late in the season but has become very inspirational as we hear our team saying it through the thick and the thin within the past couple moments on and off the field of this season. We're thrilled about the SEC Championship and getting to play in it again. However, we've got a tough Tenessee Volunteer squad who remain undefeated this season nationally ranked #7 this week. Nate Lamaison has come into his own well almost at 2000 yards this season, throwing for nearly double the ammount of TDs for INTs. David Oku whose been out a large part of the season could return from his broken fibula injury this week but we're expecting them to save him for the SEC game. He's very fast, tough to tackle and a nightmare in open space so we'll have our work cut out for us. They are TERRIBLY banged up at right tackle so we look to take full advantage of that with our defences best player, LE Gerald Rivers,"

The 2012 Egg Bowl was won uncharacteristic of the Rebels fashion this season. POTG and starting QB Jake Pierce broke the 1000 yard mark after only his 5th start this season and that wouldn't be all Jake would break. Pierce took the game over by STORM after true freshman Marc Payne was sidelined for the game with a bruised elbow. Pierce broke an age old record set by the great Archie Manning in 1959 for passing yardage in a game, throwing for 21/26 479 yards. Pierce connected with 5 TDs today, three going to All American TE Ferbia Allen who broke the record for receiving yardage for a TE with 230 yards on 8 catches. FB Allen Hughes picked up the slack when Marc Payne went down with his injury, catching 6 passes for 94 yards and a TD as well as rushing for two goalline scores.

"Marc's injury is not serious, we had a lead after Trey and Jake's big bomb to put us up by 7, we'd gotten the ball back and Marc went down. Instead of risking anything we decided he should take the game off and at that time our offence switched from our power running style to a pass-heavy O that spread the ball around and stretched the Bulldogs D. Jake's taken full control over this offence and he's really made a new mould for what we feel like will be successful in the future of this football team. Jake's ability to throw the ball with the elite QBs in this league despite his limited mobility in the pocket has enlisted confidence in us that our passing offence could benefit from recruiting kids who are more pocket comfortable and can throw a stronger and more accurate ball. The way Jake was leading our receivers was amazing, he was putting the ball up for only his receiver to make a play and throwing through the tiniest of windows," Coach Macc said.

Trey Talbot had 4 catches that stretched for 118 yards and a TD, coming on his first catch of the game in a play action, crossing route that would leave Talbot 1 on 1 with his corner and he'd allready beat him across the middle and was a step or two ahead. Jake put the ball up high and on the opposing sideline from which Trey started and he easily ran right underneath it, made the catch and went down the sideline untouched for the 48 yard score to paydirt.

Defensively, freshman DT Warren Martin is making his case for All American teams this year with a 5 tackle, 4TFL 1Sack preformance. FS Jeremy Thompson had 5 tackles 2 sacks today. The Rebels travel to Virginia next week to finish off their schedule in non conference style and will have Marc Payne back in full form.
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Yupp, it's true. Goat are you still on the outside?

Define outside?

Am I out? Fvck no!

Each of the last two games I have selected ready to advance, and I get retired. Something is rotten in Copenhagen! That doesn't have two "p"s, does it?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:31 am

Lol..u have anotehr invite though Goat, I sent one last night to ya.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

The #3 Oregon State Beavers handled their business today, against the Arizona Wildcats, 52-13. Arizona's 1st score was on a fake field goal pass....caught me by surprise. Katz was very good today, he isnt flashy, but the beavs are sure gonna miss him next season. The running game struggled a bit, not getting a 100 yard rusher for the 1st time in a long time.
Offensive Standouts
POTG QB R Katz 19-32 326yds 5TDs 1Int
HB M Marable 20att 79yds 1rec -3yds
HB J Lane 14att 61yds 1TD
WR M Wheaton 9rec 159yds 1TD
WR D Morris 5rec 79yds 3TDs
WR/KR J Bishop 2rec 38yds 2KR 113yds 56.5avg 1TD
WR G Munoz 1rec 45yds 1TD
Defensive Standouts
FS W Storey 8Tkls 1DEFL
LB D Glover 5Tkls 1TFL 1Sack 1FF
LB D Welch 4Tkls 2TFL
LB S Gates 2Tkls 2TFL 2Sacks
Next up for the #3 Beavs, the Civil War Baby!! The Oregon Ducks 1-8 have struggled all season, but when it comes to the Civil War, anything goes!

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Fri 12 Feb 2010, 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

BucNutts wrote:

When I get home, I will pounce on it like a fat chick on pork chop.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:02 am

Goatstain wrote:
BucNutts wrote:

When I get home, I will pounce on it like a fat chick on pork chop.
cheers
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:19 am

You know I was looking at the rankings, and this is bush league lol.

It looks like, even if I win the Big 12 over Kansas, that I WILL NOT even get a chance to defend my title. Booooooooo Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:38 am

lol sorry buc! and goat I was jw if you needed an invite. Fat chick on a pork chop lmao
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 3:49 am

Maryland was victorious today over NC State 34-7 in their final conference game of the season to improve to 10-1 overall and 7-1 in the conference. This clinches a spot in the ACC championship game and a rematch with North Carolina. This was all expected. What was not expected however, was who took a majority of the snaps toward the middle of the third quarter and the entire fourth quarter. It was not junior QB Danny O'Brien who has taken 95 percent of the snaps this season, it was true freshman Donnie Meyer who was signed as a 2 star athlete by Coach Hickerson and his staff. "We were only up 13-7 at the half, not playing well at all, no energy, just goign through the motions, the crowd didnt even seem that into it. They were loading the box and focusing all their attention on stopping Caleb. We just decided to give Donnie a shot and see if it would open things up somewhat, and it did," said Coach Hickerson after the game.

Meyer didn't throw the ball much, as he didnt have too as soon as he took one of his option keepers for a 25 yard scamper. This seemed to open the defense up a little, which was something O'Brien was not able to do in the first half while throwing the ball. He finished just 3 for 5 for 58 yards and 1 touchdown. He also had 8 carries for 63 yards. The main thing Meyer opened up was running room for Caleb Porzel. He finished up with 21 carries for 133 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Coach Hickerson did not speculate as to who would be taking snaps next week for the Terps in their final regular season game against Mississippi State but it will certainly be an interesting story to follow over the next week and leading up the ACC championship rematch against the Tarheels.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:12 am

On a snowy cold day Kansas rolls into Kentucky to play thier last reg season game before playing the defending champs TCU on the Big XII championship.. and that must have been the thought on every player on Kansas side line as they looked past Kentucky and Kentucky had upset on the mind.. Kentucky would get the ball first and put on a brutal 16 play drive and go up early 7-0 Kansas would then get the ball back and Charles would go 0-3 and give the ball right back to Kentucky..Kentucky would then march it right back down the field and go up 14-0 with 1:17 left in the first...The tru fresh at qb would try to get his team into the game " This game is far from over. Kentucky came to play and we need to do the same.." Charles.. Kansas would rally back on a nice drive Charles would be 50/50 on his next drive but would make a hell of a throw being hit as he threw it and complete it to Green for 32 yards and a td..14-7 Kentucky lead.. However kentucky wasnt done yet led by rb Chedeck Williams Kentucky would drive right down the field and score again 21-14 Kentucky.. Kansas and the running game would take the ball right back down the 1 carry by brantely for 18 and 2 for mack truck for 43 yards and a td 21-21... On the next drive Kentucky Qb newton would drop back for a pass and J.R Bishop says "Helllo" on the sack forcing the fumble Kansas would recover. Two plays later Nick Charles with all day to throw would find Omegie in the endzone 28-21 Kansas. Kentucky would drive the ball kick a fg in the snow and miss. Charles would hook up with Mack truck for a 58 yard pass leading to Charles scrambling in 35-21 Kansas going into the half..this is what coach had to say at the half "Well its cold.. its no excuse our guys need to play better we are happy to be going into the half with the lead but we need more consistent play out of ur guys and we need to slow down thier running back if we want to get this win.." After half Mcdougald would make a catch over the middle n get blasted and fumble the ball. but the defense stood tall and forced another missed fg. Charles would lead the team down the field again and hook up with mcdougald for another 16 yd td throw. 42-21 Kansas.. Kentucky wasnt ready to go away yet tho as rb C.Williams would take a run 63 yards for a td..42-35 Kansas lead the next two series the defense would dominate as bishop records two sacks on the next drive n thier defense would give a liltte but force a punt. then with 49 sec left in the third charles would get hit on a throw picked off by Kentucky and returned for a td 42-42 going into the fourth Charles was also hurt on the play and it as the Kentucky stadium came to life it would seem they had Kansas on the ropes.. Charles would try to warrior back on the next drive clearly still hurting and would get hit again on blown pass protection n throw another int... and would exit the game again.."He said it wasnt to bad but u could tell he was hurting we decided at that point to let webb give it a shot cause the kid was taking a beating back there" Santana.. The defense wouldnt allow Kentucky to make ne thing of the int forcing a 3 and out.. Webb would come on and on his first pass attempt get picked off... Charles would walk over to his coach and tell him put me in.. I need to help my team! Charles would brave his way back out onto the field for Career defining drive in the fourth he would go 5/5 57 yards and a td..."Coach told me to play smart.. and thats what i did.. it was cold.. i was hurt but that wasnt important what was important was doing ne thing i can to help my team get a win.." and the defense fed off his bravery forcing a punt on kentuckys next drive allowing the o to take the field. Charles would then hook up with Mcdougald on the first play of the drive and he would take it 61 yards for the dagger.. n after that it got ugly SS Thomas would pick off a pass on thier next drive and take that to the house and that would do it.... Kansas comes away with the win in a tight one 63-35.

Kansas Stats
Nick Charles 20/36 323 5 td 2 int and 5 carries 15 yards and another td
Ed Mcintrye 13 Carries 121 2 td 3 catches for 58 yards
Bradley Mcdougald 5 cathes 128 Yards 3 td
J.R Bishop 8 Tackels 5 for loss 4 sacks
Patrick Thomas 7 Tackles 1 for loss 1 int and a td

Kentucky Stats
Coshik Williams 32 Carries 232 yards 3 td Shocked Shocked Shocked (WOW)!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:23 am

Dang sounds like that boy ran all over you and made it a hellofa game. I find if defences score on me it's short dump passes over the middle that stretch me out especially in 1 on 1 or it's end-arounds that KILL me. Good game tho K! and GOAT!!! THREEEE replies one message!? Love the activity!! Now post a damn recapppP!
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:52 am

how many left to play?
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:53 am

just goat
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 4:53 am

and hes on that pork chop
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 5:55 am

I wont be around this evening to advance. So it's up to macc, or ax when Goat gets finished.

I will play my game tonight however.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 7:44 am

lets advance!!!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 7:51 am

ill try
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 7:54 am

sweet....I wanna destroy Oregon...and dedicate it to zscott
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

Heh it's on you Mr. Ax! I'm in no mood or shape to be carrying my PS3 upstairs.... shoulder day at the gym im gasseddd lol
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 7:57 am

That was one juicy chop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Week 13 Discussion   2012 Week 13 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Week 13 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next