Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped

Go down 
+2
chAdyP0408
LongGONE24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 10:49 am

Unfortunately Scorpion dropped out until further notice his PS3 went down. (Knock on wood mine doesn't) Now I've been approached by a few guys to get in, oneseeming more active and intent than others - what do you guys think?

Should he only have the oppertunity to use Iowa, should he be allowed to pick another 4*?

The only reason I pose this is because we all agreed two user games a player and trust me it was a bitch to wiggle around.

...or should we hold Scorpion's spot seeing as he got a very high reccomendation about being a good solid sim player?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:22 am

What exactly happened to his ps3? If it is something that is fixable or he plans on getting a new one soon or something I say just leave him in but if it is something that will take time to fix or he isnt gonna get it fixed let the other guy in as any 4* big 10 team i guess. It probably isnt fair to make him take iowa. Who does the new guy want?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:28 am

Also maybe as an idea if we let the new guy in you could give him an extra user game next year if he doesnt take Iowa and you could tell him that to maybe make iowa a more appealing choice. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:06 pm

i would vote to wait for scorpion, unless he doesn't see getting his ps3 back for longer then a couple of weeks?...i played scorpion and he was very sim, and fun to play, even though he beat my ass lol...if he can't get back in soon, then i would vote to allow someone else to take either iowa or another 4* and not worry that he didn't get 2 pvp games...just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Scorpion404

Scorpion404

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:48 pm

zscott10 wrote:
i would vote to wait for scorpion, unless he doesn't see getting his ps3 back for longer then a couple of weeks?...i played scorpion and he was very sim, and fun to play, even though he beat my ass lol...if he can't get back in soon, then i would vote to allow someone else to take either iowa or another 4* and not worry that he didn't get 2 pvp games...just my 2cents

Thanks for the kind words zscott Smile I had fun playing a 16-13 game, being a big 10 guy lol! btw, I was experimenting with the Texas Tech Air Raid and usually don't pass that much.

As for my ps3 it is not reading discs and randomly shutting down...I dunno what happened Sad Sad Its a fat 40 gb ps3 and I'm contemplating selling it and getting a slim for thanksgiving instead of getting it repaired. Either way I'm looking at 2 weeks though, and that could easily mean more than half of the 09 season. Let someone take my spot and you guys can let me in if there are openings when I get back on commission.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:53 pm

Scorpion404 wrote:
zscott10 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words zscott Smile I had fun playing a 16-13 game, being a big 10 guy lol! btw, I was experimenting with the Texas Tech Air Raid and usually don't pass that much.

As for my ps3 it is not reading discs and randomly shutting down...I dunno what happened Sad Sad Its a fat 40 gb ps3 and I'm contemplating selling it and getting a slim for thanksgiving instead of getting it repaired. Either way I'm looking at 2 weeks though, and that could easily mean more than half of the 09 season. Let someone take my spot and you guys can let me in if there are openings when I get back on commission.

well, i hope you get ps3 issue worked out..and still think we should wait if you want in...plus you have the best avaitar of any of the team members, and would hate to see it go away lol!
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:58 pm

I dont mind waiting personally as long as you are ok at coming in wherever your team is at. Two weeks isnt that much time.
Back to top Go down
DMT1809

DMT1809

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:35 pm

yeah i would vote to keep the avatar in and wait lol it wouldnt be right to shuffle him out so quick...as long as he's willing to take iowa when they're like 4-3 lol but it wuldnt b right for him to lose the spot so fast
Back to top Go down
Scorpion404

Scorpion404

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:46 am

Yeah, I don't mind the record one bit. Macc, if you aren't going to replace me then retire me from the dynasty and let Iowa be a CPU team till I get back. The CPU will at least do some recruiting (all my rec settings are OFF, so autopilot won't work)
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:13 am

Cool then my vote is keep him in
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:31 am

Yeah, he got a good reccomendation and he's been more than active enough. I'll hold the spot for you bro.

And about the PS3, that happens to alot of them. Happened to mine three months after I got it (well over a year ago) and I sent it away and got it back within three days never been a problem since.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 8:33 am

umm i say keep scorpion in. ya just retire him let cpu handle it for him till he gets back. n about ur ps3 i had mine do it to me before were it wouldnt read ne games n i had to completely reformat it. take all the stuff u wanna save off of it and put on an external hard drive and on the ps3 there is an option to reset to factory settings. and it will complete format to where it was when u bought it and that worked for me it started reading all my games again. i had to download a ton of updates but at least my ps3 was working. try that see if it works... good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Scorpion404

Scorpion404

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:53 pm

@axspecialk: yeah i'll try that this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped   ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN: USERS Scorpion Dropped
Page 1 of 1