Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:44 pm

I've got in touch with the guy who would've taken Scorpion's spot and asked him if he'd like to take wump's team of Wake Forest. If he doesn't want them and would be willing to play three user games next season could he take a 4* team that has no user games this year?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Scorpion404

Scorpion404

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 10:51 pm

Hey Macc if its okay with you can I take the ACC team when I get back? I don't mind rolling with Wake or any other 4* from the ACC
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 11:08 pm

Ya that's fine with me. I would say let him choose any team 4* or less from the big 10 or acc and that way if he takes a big 10 team scorpion can take an acc team when he gets back or the other way around.
Back to top Go down
wumpwump

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 6:54 am

sorry to leave guys...i had had od's going and with a brand new baby and a sometimes 60+ hour work week i had to cut back to 3 od's that go at a slow pace.

it's not right to hold you guys up each week, but it's a shame to leave cause it seems like this is going to be a rocking Od with so much involvement from all the players.

Take care and have fun
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 7:03 am

Thanks bro. If any of your other leagues drop and you want back in no doubt!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped   ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN: USERS wumpwump dropped
Page 1 of 1