Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruiting Restrictions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Restrictions Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:56 am

I just read a message clevmire sent to the Q4TB account about "something fishy going on with my recruits" talking I recruit too many 5* players. I wouldn't want you guys to be secretly bitter that I heavily recruit 5* players - if you've got a problem with it please let me know I won't be upset. I want to know what YOU guys think should be the rule around here... I mean would it really be fair to coaches who have stuck to their team and built their prestige up to only be allowed to recruit the same ammount to level out the playing field for coaches who have transferred?

I think either one or the other is implemented, either we remove the seniors +3 rule allowing you to recruit 25 players each year or instate the 5* rule.

I don't see how it's "unfair" for teams to be recruiting an abundance of 5* players, if you take the file offline you'll see I have pitches that aren't just Very High or Most plus when I have classes like recently where I can recruit 15 or 16 guys, obviously I'm going to keep my list short all year (if I have a limit of 15 I'll only have like 8-10 guys on my list until off-season) and go for the best playmakers I can find who can contribute immediately.

I dunno I sorta got offended and carried away thinking clevmire's talking to whoever else has access to the Q4TB account behind my back...? I hope that isn't the case and ya'll know you don't gotta go anywhere else to change the ruling on this....
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:25 pm

i feel there should be no recruiting restrictions at all....there arent any in real life....I dont know about you guys....but Oregon isnt such a hotbed for recruiting....I have a hard time bringing in people...the only thing i think should be implemented is a restart rule....only 2 allowed all season....after that your game is automatically simmed no questions asked
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:29 pm

I like the scholarship limit rule, but feel there should be no 5 star limit or anything
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:31 pm

It's tough to say that though Jesse because people have expressed issues with connection and stuff. I've seen it myself or had my wireless cable unplugged and that would suck to have an undefeated season ruined for something out of the users control. I'm not saying no way but I think implementing a rule that ALLOWS up to two will make users do what we want to avoid - a loss to the CPU.

I've seen generally everybody take a loss to the CPU here I don't think (m)any have a problem with it, while there's others... who have Big Brother staring down on them. lol
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:37 pm

raise it to three....I have just noticed alot of restarts....and i havent had one ever...definitely not accusing anyone of anything...cuz i know shit happens....but all the other official ods i'm in have a restart rule.....and it works
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

so the 5 star rule i have seen it go both ways.. the general argument is u kno u leave some out there for the cpu to get or whatever keep thier teams decent but in this od i dont think a 5 star has gone to ne other school but ours so i dont think thats really an issue. so then the issue would be with us and keeping it fair.. we kno ea likes some teams more than others... oregeon state is gonna have a hard time recruiting no matter what.. and i can testify for that there is no reason i should be able to recruit a kid away from him right now and i am.. Kansas was never in the race for some of these kids no matter how hard i tried.... so i think the 5* star rule keeps thinkgs fair for teams like illinois and oregon state and maryland because they arent traditionally powers and they will always have a hard time recruiting and if ole miss cant recruit every 5 star in the class then they have hope to get some and stay competive in this dynasty because i honestly belive it comes down to the players on ur team at the end of the day i dont kno if ne one here is clearly better than ne one else.. as far as clev i dont talk to him on the acct he asked me why he got booted and i answered but outside of that that i dont kno of ne other talk with him.. and he is still at it?? wow maybe we should let him back in and band him from talking to u lol he was a good player and user... but hey macc ur od ur rules.. and about the restarts.. i am pretty sure no one here is restarting to avoid losses no one losses often and even if u do who cares because in this od user games determines who plays for the nc every year.. win ur user games both of them and ur in.. so if we werent playing each other till bowl time then i would say ya restart rule cause cpu losses are important but here it dont matter i mean it doesnt really get outta hand around here ne ways u may see a restart every now and again but i personally dont think its an issue.. but again its a group decsion just giving my input.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

clev has been booted??? for good?...and as for the restarts...i see at least two a week.....its become common place...and everytime i see a restart.....it bothers me....I could see if it happens every now and then....power outages,bad weather.....but if its just your shitty connection....its time for an upgrade.....3 restarts a season is more than enough to account for the crazy shit that happens in life...wife turning off your ps3,have to leave for something...etc
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:33 am

some people like me cant really upgrade a dorm internet so im going to call bullshit on the restart rule nobody here losses to the cpu i win by more than 28 points every game restarts are due to connection problems its happened to me almost once every year and im good with no 5 star rule but i must say ole miss is favored way to much on this game i had 4 5 stars in first beat my cpu by 21 points talked to all of them for 2 hours and had good convos with all of them then i lose every damn one of them the next week to the team that was in 2nd so now ill i have is the #1,2,3 Tackles lol thats pretty funny shit but i vote for no rule on 5 stars its fun to recruit and compete with other teams even though ole miss makes it pretty fuckin hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Restrictions   Recruiting Restrictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Restrictions
Page 1 of 1