Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruiting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:01 pm

So I'm running this OD that every other member basically quit because I fucked off and hadn't advanced... TITAN BEING ONE Evil or Very Mad lol jp but I noticed something REALLY strange about recruiting.

I've got this 5* #1 FS Derrick Wilson A+ Speed A- Acceleration B tackle, 6'3 214 pounds... who would've been my NEXT Taylor Mays. I had a x2 week with him last week so I was like "okay time to build some ground on OU" who was ONLY like 200 points more than I and nowhere NEAR filling the bar. I wanted this kid very bad. And my x2 week resulted in about a 1600 point gain! NEVER seen one that high!

I turned my PS3 off with the general notion, this kids going to be a Trojan. I wake up this morning and advance, he signed with OU.

Keep your heads up boys becasue even though you have more points than you've ever had for one player AND a x2 week, the CPU can pull a fast one even on AA difficulty. I'm so frustrated ughh.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:16 am

Nobody has any input???

This is me as the 6* POWERHOUSE USC and I've got a goood handle on recruiting. I shudder to think what poor Titan will be pulling in with 1* MTSU...

I don't think our teams should get ALL the 5 stars, but it would be nice to see one or two on each of our classes. I think recruiting difficulty on Varsity for the first 2-3 years would be a good idea for our OD.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:40 am

i think all american, in the offlien dynasty i did with mtsu for about 6 or 7 weeks, i was leading for a couple of 3 stars, granted i didnt have any commited yet, i have a couple 2 star commits, and then i think two 3 stars i was leading for.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:58 am

I feel your pain. Your devotion to your team is uncanning.

If I can't lock up more than 2 5*'s with powerhouse USC on AA difficulty, I don't think we should use it on that level at least for the first couple of years if were all 4* and under.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:09 am

I guess we should just take the vote, I personally like the tougher challenge, whcih i will have regardless with mtsu lol. GAH I CANT WAIT TO START!
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

titangator wrote:
I guess we should just take the vote, I personally like the tougher challenge, whcih i will have regardless with mtsu lol. GAH I CANT WAIT TO START!

titan, are you absolutely, positively certain you wanna run with MTSU? while i realize and respect your fondness for them, you're dealing with a beyond major handicap in regards to recruiting.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:42 am

positive man, i appreciate all yalls concerns, but hoenstly i would rather run with a team i really like and have a sincere interest in, ala mtsu or florida, florida isnt available so that leaves the blue raiders, I would rather run with them and maybe one day win a big east title than run with another big school that i really dont have an interest in and win a natty title.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:03 am

titangator wrote:
positive man, i appreciate all yalls concerns, but hoenstly i would rather run with a team i really like and have a sincere interest in, ala mtsu or florida, florida isnt available so that leaves the blue raiders, I would rather run with them and maybe one day win a big east title than run with another big school that i really dont have an interest in and win a natty title.

your one crazy mofo, but i like your moxy bro!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:01 am

While I think using four star teams keeps things from avoiding being powerhouse teams... we all know it was just a guideline to keep things fair. I don't think the first year it should be a cake walk signing 5 stars but if you've seen a dynasty progression and how hard it is to sign some recruits with argueably one of the easiest teams in the game to recruit with... I just see trouble brewing especially with apparently with the issues that need to be addressed about recruit progression or whateverr...

To be honest on Varsity for say a season or two max... is my opinion. Anyone whose seen the difficulty of an entire season of recruiting on AA, please chime in.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:04 am

i did a whole season with mizzou on all american and i got shit!!! not one 5 star got a few 4 stars tho.. so idk.. its really hard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:19 am

does anyone know what makes recruiting on Varsity easier then AA or Heisman?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:49 am

I think someone said it is just the number of times you can change the topic each week with each recruit
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:03 am

titangator wrote:
I think someone said it is just the number of times you can change the topic each week with each recruit

It that is it, which doesn't seem like a big deal, I'm fine with going with varsity...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:49 am

ya u get less topic changes n im not sure if the cpu difficulty goes up ne but less topics means less points so it def makes a diffrence
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:37 am

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=Live+Tuning

some good info on stuff getting tuned up....
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 2:50 am

Theres no way we should use AA recruiting level on the first two years. Anybody who thinks recruiting should be AA is nuts and hasn't played a season with one. I pulled only TWO five stars with 6* powerhouse USC any of us would be LUCKY to get good 4* recruits with any of our teams. I don't know why everybodies so against using Varsity difficulty in recruiting?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 3:16 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
Theres no way we should use AA recruiting level on the first two years. Anybody who thinks recruiting should be AA is nuts and hasn't played a season with one. I pulled only TWO five stars with 6* powerhouse USC any of us would be LUCKY to get good 4* recruits with any of our teams. I don't know why everybodies so against using Varsity difficulty in recruiting?

I'm fine with Varsity....
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 3:26 am

im for All American, but i dont really care either way, I havent done a full season but about a half with MTSU and I was havign a decent class for MTSU, its whatever with me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1