Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Bowl Week Discussion

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Goatstain

Goatstain

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:41 pm

axspecialk wrote:
Coach Santana Obviously has not forgotten the many losses at the hands of TCU as he Runs up the score on the horned frogs after beating his former kansas team again in the big xii.. Oregon steam rolls TCU 70-17!!! M.Howard breakes the all time rushing td mark set by Iowas N.Johnson.. with 82 tds in his career.. He did it quietly but has been very consistent on his 4 years at Oregon and him leaving as a senior will be sorely missed and we just wanna give a shout out to the best hb Oregon has had in History..

M. Howard wears Troy Curry pijamas.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:
Coach Santana Obviously has not forgotten the many losses at the hands of TCU as he Runs up the score on the horned frogs after beating his former kansas team again in the big xii.. Oregon steam rolls TCU 70-17!!! M.Howard breakes the all time rushing td mark set by Iowas N.Johnson.. with 82 tds in his career.. He did it quietly but has been very consistent on his 4 years at Oregon and him leaving as a senior will be sorely missed and we just wanna give a shout out to the best hb Oregon has had in History..

Then after puttin troys kids to bed he sleeps with troys wife!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:53 pm

axspecialk wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

Then after puttin troys kids to bed he sleeps with troys wife!!! Cool

Oh, no you didn't!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

Congrats to Oregon and tOSU on big bowl wins....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:49 pm

Goatstain wrote:
Bowl recap

UNC @ss-slams the longhorns 56-14

i miss troy curry already.

Nice win UNC...if Maryland wins, I imagine all three of the ACC teams will end the season ranked in the top 5...and I don't miss Troy Curry one bit....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

axspecialk wrote:
Big user games..

Illinois in thier last game before thier head coach heads to LSU get a preview of what they will face every year in the COach Macc Led Georgia BullDogs..

In The Rose Bowl It is the oregon State ducks Led by the second time time ever defensive heisman winner in Muse...will face off agains the Ohio State Buckeyes...

BCS Natty Champ Fsu on some what of a magical ride right now has one more giant to crush before being able to compkete the dream but it will be tough the face off against a very tough Iowa Team def one of the most exciting games every in this dynasty..

To me tho the story of this year has to be the hiesman going to a defensive player i am still in shock.. wow.. well boys lets get it in and get it done. good luck to everyone

Love the drama of gGang coaching his last game, high emotions, and the irony that it will be vs his SEC foe Georgia...and I think you jinxed the Beavers K by calling them the Oregon State Ducks before there big game vs tOSU...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

ha ha ha i didnt even realize.. i probably did.. sorry 9's
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

BucNutts wrote:
Ohio State Runs Away from Oregon State, winning the Rose Bowl 45-14:

Pasadena, CA

It is always a treat when Ohio State plays in the Grandaddy of them all, and this year was no different as the victory is much enjoyed.

Fireworks were on display early in the game, that gave the fans a hope of a 4 quarter battle, with both teams scoring on their initial drive. Oregon State would hold tied 7-7 and go on the march once again as Witherspoon trucked one in from the 2 yard line to make it 14-7.

The scoring would slow as both defenses settled down, making important stops. A crucial drive came with less that 2:00 left for the Bucks, as they marched down the field and that's when Miller found AA WR Harris from 18 yards out to even the score. The Beavers would threaten in the winding seconds only to have a FG fall short as time expired.

Knotted up at the half, the third quarter only saw the Bucks make a FG with 3:00 left, to take their first lead 17-14.

The Fourth quarter belonged to the SilverBullets defense, as in the final 3 quarters they tightened up and played the best that have all year long, holding the Beavers scoreless for the remainder of the game. The game-changin play came as the Bucks led 24-14, and Oregon State vying for some momentum, when pressure off the edge forced an errant throw, as LB Dahl snatched it and scooted 46 yards to pay-dirt, ending the hopes a Beaver victory.

"This was alot closer than the score indicated. We got a few scores there at the end, trying to run some clock, but this was a very hard fought game. I am so proud of the way the defense adjusted and held a Beaver offense, that was just scoring at will in the first. We made a few adjustments and we flew around tonight." Coach Phillips speaks at the post-game presser

Key Players:

QB Miller- 14/19 238, 2 TD
HB Brock- 19 car 61yards 2 TD
WR Harris- 5 for 107 2 TD's

Dang, that is an impressive 2nd half for tOSU..outscoring the beavers 31-0, impressive.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:16 am

so with just ggang/macc and tiatan to play if we get an adv before 4PST i could play NC game coke?...if not, will have to play either late tonight (TUE) or WED after 5PST?...Heading to watch Gonzaga vs Ducks baseball game tonight...and probable won't be home till about 9PST?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:28 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
so with just ggang/macc and tiatan to play if we get an adv before 4PST i could play NC game coke?...if not, will have to play either late tonight (TUE) or WED after 5PST?...Heading to watch Gonzaga vs Ducks baseball game tonight...and probable won't be home till about 9PST?

the ducks have a baseball team? i had no idea. is this recent? or has my head been firmly planted in my ass?

i miss you troy!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:57 am

Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:

the ducks have a baseball team? i had no idea. is this recent? or has my head been firmly planted in my ass?

i miss you troy!

this is there 2nd year, after shutting down the baseball program for about the last 20 years...Geoge Horton is the coach, and has them playing really well for only yr 2....they just took 2 of 3 from #1 UCLA last weekend...I think they are ranked around #18...back in the day, my grandpa would drop me off at the old field, right next to Matt Court, and I would watch double dips by myself, it was great, i was 12, they used wood bats, was so much fun, so needless to say taking the family tonight will be my first time seeing them again in about 30 years, very excited!
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:04 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:

i miss you troy!

this is there 2nd year, after shutting down the baseball program for about the last 20 years...Geoge Horton is the coach, and has them playing really well for only yr 2....they just took 2 of 3 from #1 UCLA last weekend...I think they are ranked around #18...back in the day, my grandpa would drop me off at the old field, right next to Matt Court, and I would watch double dips by myself, it was great, i was 12, they used wood bats, was so much fun, so needless to say taking the family tonight will be my first time seeing them again in about 30 years, very excited!

thats awesome. for some reason, i've always liked oregons teams. there really is no valid explanation for it. even their hoops team, which is been pretty dreadful lately. i still watch and pay attention to how albert brooks is doing on the rockets. with their $ and facilities, i'm sure their baseball team will be doing quite well in no time. if they aren't already.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:26 am

Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:

i miss you troy!

thats awesome. for some reason, i've always liked oregons teams. there really is no valid explanation for it. even their hoops team, which is been pretty dreadful lately. i still watch and pay attention to how albert brooks is doing on the rockets. with their $ and facilities, i'm sure their baseball team will be doing quite well in no time. if they aren't already.

Goat plenty of room for more Duck Fans...Uncle Phil has changed the Duck program big time...I used to sit in the stadium with about 20,000 other fans, get rained on the whole game, and watch my Ducks go 2-9 every year...in fact was close to giving up when I sat threw freezing rain to watch Oregon and Oregon State tie 0-0 in what was later named the "Toilet Bowl"...Ya, the bball team has been horriable, just fired ernie kent, and having a tough time finding a replacement...went after Izzo, B Donovan, Missour Coach, Mark Few, and they have all said No Thanks....so we will see...Here is look at the new Basketball Arena Phil bought, named after his late son Matt Court
2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Photo_upfront_alumctr
2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 New-oregon-louisville-arena
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:32 am

here is the new baseball field....actually in a part that used to be parking for football games at Autzun
2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Large_aerial2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Large_Uniforms
2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Oregon_oregon_state_civil_war_1_3
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 3:47 am

I love the Ducks uniforms in just about everything. I like the flair they have lol, but those Baseball uni's with the big O on the chest are atrocious LOL.. all the others are pretty cool, but those have got to go lol!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:50 am

BucNutts wrote:
I love the Ducks uniforms in just about everything. I like the flair they have lol, but those Baseball uni's with the big O on the chest are atrocious LOL.. all the others are pretty cool, but those have got to go lol!

I agree on that...that one is fugly...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 5:32 am

apologize if the score gets run up a little bit here... Coach Hickerson and his Terps feel a little disrespected. number 6 team in the nation, one loss on the season and im stuck in the damn Chick Fil A bowl against 6-5 ARKANSAS.
Here is my pregame presser, sorry i love doign these lol

Another year, another bowl. Except for some reason I feel like we might have gotten a little disrespected this season, maybe thats just me though. Oh wait, its not. My players feel a little disrespected, and when someone disrespects my players, i feel a little disrespected as well. We might not have won by large margins, sorry, where I come from a win is a win. Also, if I recall correctly, Florida State is playing in the national championship right? Right... our only loss to the season was to Florida State right? Right. It was in overtime too, right? Right. It was without our starting tailback, right? Right. Im not one to make excuses, just pointing out that I feel, along with my players more importantly, got a little disrespected this season. There wont be a reason to disrespect after this game with Arkansas. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 6:30 am

i see goat n chris are on.. i dont thin ggang or macc care about this bowl game i think we should change ggans team to lsu.. sim the bowl game let macc get the win and move on..o wait its fsu vs iowa right.. nm then lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 6:57 am

titangator wrote:
apologize if the score gets run up a little bit here... Coach Hickerson and his Terps feel a little disrespected. number 6 team in the nation, one loss on the season and im stuck in the damn Chick Fil A bowl against 6-5 ARKANSAS.
Here is my pregame presser, sorry i love doign these lol

Another year, another bowl. Except for some reason I feel like we might have gotten a little disrespected this season, maybe thats just me though. Oh wait, its not. My players feel a little disrespected, and when someone disrespects my players, i feel a little disrespected as well. We might not have won by large margins, sorry, where I come from a win is a win. Also, if I recall correctly, Florida State is playing in the national championship right? Right... our only loss to the season was to Florida State right? Right. It was in overtime too, right? Right. It was without our starting tailback, right? Right. Im not one to make excuses, just pointing out that I feel, along with my players more importantly, got a little disrespected this season. There wont be a reason to disrespect after this game with Arkansas. Have a good day.

Disprecpted! Go Maryland...I feel sorry for azz woopin Razorbacks are about to get LOL...heading to Duck/Gonzaga Baseball...will be back around 9 PST
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:12 am

Naww me and GGang are playing tonight and I very much care about this bowl I just lost the SEC! Sorry fro not being around fellas but our game will be played and the week advanced tonight midnight my time.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:17 am

i can play tonight after the advance chris if you want to knock it out??
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:20 am

he will want too cokan, believe me... hey you know we are in offseason in bdod? its down to you and 2 other for playrs leaving before we can advance
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:21 am

o sorry ill do that right now
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:27 am

not a biggie just giving you a heads up
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:43 am

should be home after game, around 9PST 12 EST if your up for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Bowl Week Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next