Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2016 Bowl Week Discussion

Go down 
+5
Goatstain
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
axspecialk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 1:18 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:
Congrats Chris! Bigggg W and your first NC!

I threw up the new logo as I'm sure you've allready seen, you can't miss it lol. If you'd rather another just send the linK!

thanks brother, have to admit it taste real good!...coke beat me in my only other nc game with stanford, so it was nice to be on this side...the pix is nice and well big lol
here is another couple, i will let you guys vote on which one you want....

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Renegade2-lg

or

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Florida_state_cheerleaders
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:18 pm

Congrats chris!!!! new life indeed in this od.. but i think this nc is by far the biggest.. he had to crush 2 giants to get that one.. wow!!!! sorry macc i fell asleep on the od commish name.. players leaving is up lets try to get to week one recruiting before we all hop on so we dont have a whole lot to do.. and macc please make that fsu img smaller lol i gotta load this on my phone that img is huge just resize it a bit.. congrats again chris on ur first natty champ !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 7:57 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:
Congrats Chris! Bigggg W and your first NC!

I threw up the new logo as I'm sure you've allready seen, you can't miss it lol. If you'd rather another just send the linK!

thanks brother, have to admit it taste real good!...coke beat me in my only other nc game with stanford, so it was nice to be on this side...the pix is nice and well big lol
here is another couple, i will let you guys vote on which one you want....

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Renegade2-lg

or

2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Florida_state_cheerleaders

congrats homie. is well deserved. was certainly not an easy road to your first natty. and bless your heart for reppin the acc.

btw, i vote for the tits.

p.s. i miss troy curry
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:45 pm

thanks K and Goat for the kind words...it was a tough road, but glad I could rep the ACC after all the work Goat and Tiatan have done to make it the Conf what it is...It was a crazy stretch of games, playing #3 OSU, #5 Maryland, #1 NC, and #2 Iowa.... I have said before could very easily have take a loss in any of those 4 user games....Got lucky, and had the breaks go my way...

There is plenty of work still left to do at FSU and Coach Gruden, looking forward to the 2017 season...

Just finished player's leaving, luckly didn't lose anyone...I may not be able to make all off season task, as I have dinner tonight at mother in laws home around 6PST, I could do some recruiting and such before 11PST of between 5-6PST if im lucky....I really don't have much recruiting to do, I believe I have 2 spots left, so if I miss it no biggy....Please don't wait for me and you can adv through all my stuff if I'm not around...

I'm with Goat and vote for pix #2, and I still don't miss T Curry, and if DJ Jordan goes pro I will not be sad LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Bowl Week Discussion   2016 Bowl Week Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2016 Bowl Week Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4