Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

named rosters

Go down 
+4
axspecialk
LongGONE24
Coach Gruden
Goatstain
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goatstain

Goatstain

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:38 am

if anyone wants a set of named only rosters, EA locker: gamingtailgate
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:46 am

Goatstain wrote:
if anyone wants a set of named only rosters, EA locker: gamingtailgate

just uploaded them, not bad, still some mistake but it will hold me over till 9's are up
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

I'ma check em out. If they're good - why don't we start an OD?
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
I'ma check em out. If they're good - why don't we start an OD?

I don't mind either way...I can play my own offline OD with this roster to get used to things....and wait for 9's...I will say, it took me over an hour to tweek this guys set just to get Oregon correct, that being said, I know there roster inside out so it bugs me when it's wrong...for most other teams his set is fine because what I don't know doesn't bug me...I did switch R Mauve to Purdue..made SC changes with all the transfers, got rid of J Masoli, add C Harper, Bryce and Arthur Brown to KSU....but otherwise left them alone...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

i kno im really rushin the od but this roster is crap.. he doesnt even have robert marve who is starting for purdue.. so its been a few days i say lets wait n let 9's do his thing he is an animal and it will make everything alot better and more real..
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:09 pm

axspecialk wrote:
i kno im really rushin the od but this roster is crap.. he doesnt even have robert marve who is starting for purdue.. so its been a few days i say lets wait n let 9's do his thing he is an animal and it will make everything alot better and more real..

i would lean that way...plus i need practice...i'm 1-4 in user games vs cpu on AA...have lot's or work to do...i really suck at this version of the game...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:43 pm

Hey Luv how's your rosters going?

I am reading some nerve racking news about the rosters not saving correctly when doing equipment edits and what not...like it resets or something when you take you roster file and use it online, then go back to use it offline, and it resets what you have done...

Just want to make sure everything your doing is not being reset as you go through all your work.

Keep us updated. I'm sure you are taking every pre-caution, but just checking on it. THanks man
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 8:07 pm

Coach Gruden wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

i would lean that way...plus i need practice...i'm 1-4 in user games vs cpu on AA...have lot's or work to do...i really suck at this version of the game...

same here. i've been primarily playing the cpu with unc, and am having alot of trouble on offense. i seem to pass fairly well. however, my running game absolutely sucks. i guess unc's o-line isn't rated very well. half the time i run the ball, i get hit in the backfield. most games, i seem to average close to 2 yards per carry. i got some work to do.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

You using turbo right away, Goat?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 10:13 pm

LongGONE24 wrote:

I find some success running looking at the plays eeing where the blocks will build, I'll try to follow that blocker but as you know linemen are much slower thant he typical back. I'll let my block build and when I see a hole explode with turbo. Turbo seems to work when your going in a straight line or running east to west, I try to avoid making any cut moves or jukes while using it because you're very suseptible to being crushhhed or even fumbling the ball by juking into them or at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

Goatstain wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

same here. i've been primarily playing the cpu with unc, and am having alot of trouble on offense. i seem to pass fairly well. however, my running game absolutely sucks. i guess unc's o-line isn't rated very well. half the time i run the ball, i get hit in the backfield. most games, i seem to average close to 2 yards per carry. i got some work to do.

i'm having the opposite problem goat, i can get my running going...it amazing how paitent you have to be, and it not to hit R2 button to soon, have to navagate, set up block to hit a seam...and sometimes i flat get stuffed before even getting a chance....now passing is another stroy, you really have to get set, pick the right wr, if you get happy feet, or rush a pass i find lots of int, drop, and just flat wild throws....which is realistic, i just have to get used to it...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

Yep so long of the days where we could scramble, just barely avoid getting hit, barely tap the button of the receiver running wide and complete 80% of the throws. I've seen som whacky throws when you don't set your feet. Very realistic.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:33 am

im with goat i cant run for shit..idk man this game is really really different and i kno i can throw a bit but whenever i go throw happy i get beat.. idk really this game has me stumped... o and i put alabama on my schedule for fun in my dynasty and im sooo sorry for u sec guys idk how u are going to the beat them they are frickin animals on offense and defense...i have been playing almost non stop the past 2 days and im still barley decent and thats only on offense on defense pffft i frickin suck! the only thing i have got on d is i can pressure the qb and in this game taking away his time is more important than ne thing
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 1:43 am

LongGONE24 wrote:

no. actually, i've been using auto sprint.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:08 am

im pretty good on defense.... dont give up many points or yards at all. but i cant do jack squat on offense...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:14 am

axspecialk wrote:
im with goat i cant run for shit..idk man this game is really really different and i kno i can throw a bit but whenever i go throw happy i get beat.. idk really this game has me stumped... o and i put alabama on my schedule for fun in my dynasty and im sooo sorry for u sec guys idk how u are going to the beat them they are frickin animals on offense and defense...i have been playing almost non stop the past 2 days and im still barley decent and thats only on offense on defense pffft i frickin suck! the only thing i have got on d is i can pressure the qb and in this game taking away his time is more important than ne thing

well that makes me feel better, thought i was the only one having such trouble...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:21 am

well me and goat just played and i think we are equally bad.. the final score was 19-11 i kicked like 4 fg i only had one td.. he had one fg and then i had a int from him that his wr then stripped and took it in for a td.. i have found a bit more room on the ground i kinda get it a lil bit.. hey goat def take auto sprint off.. its like everyone is saying u gotta wait till they engage the block n than run past.. its not like last year where dude stretches out an arm and pulls u down as u run pass.. if they are engaged they wont touch u.. thats the only thing i could notice that u were doing like last year that doesnt really work.. n this game removes ur presence from defense its almost not fair how little of an impact u can have.. when im throwing all willy nilly on goats d u kno something up..
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

axspecialk wrote:
well me and goat just played and i think we are equally bad.. the final score was 19-11 i kicked like 4 fg i only had one td.. he had one fg and then i had a int from him that his wr then stripped and took it in for a td.. i have found a bit more room on the ground i kinda get it a lil bit.. hey goat def take auto sprint off.. its like everyone is saying u gotta wait till they engage the block n than run past.. its not like last year where dude stretches out an arm and pulls u down as u run pass.. if they are engaged they wont touch u.. thats the only thing i could notice that u were doing like last year that doesnt really work.. n this game removes ur presence from defense its almost not fair how little of an impact u can have.. when im throwing all willy nilly on goats d u kno something up..

ax, you really think thats it? last year, i had a really bad habit of hitting the sprint button too soon. thats why i tried the auto-sprint deal. to be honest, i'm not really liking it. just figured it was something that would take some time to get used to.

and yes, our game was not pretty. but, i was far uglier than you. somewhere in the 3rd qtr, i think i threw up a little in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:37 am

Goatstain wrote:
axspecialk wrote:

ax, you really think thats it? last year, i had a really bad habit of hitting the sprint button too soon. thats why i tried the auto-sprint deal. to be honest, i'm not really liking it. just figured it was something that would take some time to get used to.

and yes, our game was not pretty. but, i was far uglier than you. somewhere in the 3rd qtr, i think i threw up a little in my mouth.

I found myself pretty frustrated while playing the game last night...still not sure if I just don't get it, or that it feels so much different then 2010....Hope I'm able to have some success and fell better about the game...It really is a nice looking game, love recruiting etc....the combination of not feeling like i have any impact on defence combine with not being able to complete a pass is not much fun imho...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:45 am

ya for sure u have no control on defense if you want to have ne impact at all u will play de and try n put pressure on the qb but then running is totally up to cpu to stop..but thats kinda how it is right now.. on offense passing is alot diffrent n the defense makes more plays if a guy is in the area dont matter who he is covering he will bat it down or pick it off.. ther is space just not alot lol.. n goat absolutley... turn auto sprint off... u have to wait untill they engage the blocks..i watched it happen to u several times where u may have had some room but u made it to the hole way too fast
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

axspecialk wrote:
ya for sure u have no control on defense if you want to have ne impact at all u will play de and try n put pressure on the qb but then running is totally up to cpu to stop..but thats kinda how it is right now.. on offense passing is alot diffrent n the defense makes more plays if a guy is in the area dont matter who he is covering he will bat it down or pick it off.. ther is space just not alot lol.. n goat absolutley... turn auto sprint off... u have to wait untill they engage the blocks..i watched it happen to u several times where u may have had some room but u made it to the hole way too fast

how do i check to see if auto sprint is on or off?...and what is it...when you hit the R2 button?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:51 am

its in setting than game controls n then helpers.. only thning i have on is auto strafe which is useful.. but ya auto sprint is a no no in this game i dont even kno why they have it as an option...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:54 am

axspecialk wrote:
its in setting than game controls n then helpers.. only thning i have on is auto strafe which is useful.. but ya auto sprint is a no no in this game i dont even kno why they have it as an option...
so if i never messed with it does it stay off?...or is it something i have to go into and turn off?....and how does it work...hit a certain button to move faster?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:03 am

umm if u never messed with it than its on.. so u need to go in an turn it off.. and basically its auto turbo so u dont have to press r2 to run fast its basically always poressed down.. so when u go and turn it off u will run at a regular pace untill u hit r2 then ur player will sprint.. n with the blockong and stuff the way it is u need it off.. n u have to accelerate thru holes n seems like macc has been saying.. its the only way to run the ball..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:06 am

axspecialk wrote:
umm if u never messed with it than its on.. so u need to go in an turn it off.. and basically its auto turbo so u dont have to press r2 to run fast its basically always poressed down.. so when u go and turn it off u will run at a regular pace untill u hit r2 then ur player will sprint.. n with the blockong and stuff the way it is u need it off.. n u have to accelerate thru holes n seems like macc has been saying.. its the only way to run the ball..

very good K...i will have to turn it off when i get home, be interested to see the difference...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

named rosters Empty
PostSubject: Re: named rosters   named rosters Empty

Back to top Go down

named rosters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next