Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2013 Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+2
titangator
axspecialk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2013 Week 1 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:40 pm

Is Up good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

I HAVE A PRESEASON ALL AMERICAN!!!!!!! FIRST TEAM AND SECOND TEAM!!!!!!!!!! lol

MTSU hosts Oregon in the season opening game(user style). Kickoff, NOW!

Oregon will get ball first.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:39 pm

Arizona wins a tough road test at Florida 29-21

Boy this was a tough game lol. My team is still young but rallied in the fourth to win it.

QB N. Mills - 10/25 147 yards 1 TD-- 17 rush 82 yards-- Didnt throw an INT, which was huge in winning the game..

RB's R. Clark- 13 car 135
J. Bray- 7 Car 60 Yards 2TD's--unsung hero of the game, my spell HB got some quality carries in his first career game.

Looks like I have some playmakers on offense led by Mills, defense made stops when they neededm including a INT in the endzone.

Like the makings of my team.

***I will finish recruiting tomorrow, I am tired lol***
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:21 pm

21 to god damn mother fucking 3.... and i cant fucking win.... holy fucking shit... this is ridiculous, im fucking terrible man, 21 TO 3!!!!!!!!! and i somehow find a fucking way to blow it.. words can not explain how fucking pissed i am right now... im a fuckin choke artist
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:27 pm

damn...great game man. i know you were up big early but still the closing moments were intense. when i scored the go ahead td the first thing i said was "fuck too much time on the clock". i think the turning point was def that fumble return for a td. i was certain you would drive down and win it with a fg. hopefully we can play again next season or in a bowl game.

Oregon 25
Mid Tenn 24 Final Score
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:27 pm

OK, im calmed down, that is one of the most frustrated and pissed i have ever been over this game lol... i had the game in the palm of my hand and fuckin blew it.... press conference coming.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:29 pm

i think if we had the same caliber players it would have been a blowout by you. all those wr drops hurt you alot. and after a while you only ran two plays. out of the shotgun sweep or the slot across the middle. i was sitting there at 21-3 like am i playing this fuckin shitty? i was in the same place your in now brotha. im gna do a write up at work tomorrow too
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

Coach Hickerson following a 25 to 24 loss to the Oregon Ducks.

Well, not the way you want to start your season. The first half was great defnse played spectacular, second half they really did too honestly, we gave up a defensive touchdown and that was pretty much it, our offense could not sustain a drive int he second half to get our defense a break either. They were tired as heck and simply ran out of gas, hats off to Oregon and their new Coach Grey, he is a heck of an individual and his team played inspired football out there today. Hats off to them. As for us, I honestly think the difference in the game was the freshmans fumble down there on our own 15 or so that Oregon scooped and scored on, what makes it worse is that guy wouldnt be in the game if William doesnt go down with injury, thats part of football though. It is nothing against Goins, but he just is not ready for this level of football, he is still growing and developing and we put him in a bad situation, that wont happen again. He will be heck of a ball player one day, just not yet. Logan managed the game, he didnt win the game or lose the game, he managed, and thats not the type of play we expect out of him, part of that will go back to our playcalling as well though. We chicken shitted up in the second half and did what you like to say play not to lose instead of play to win and that cost us the game basically, so that would be our fault, as in the coaching staff, as in me. So I do not want to see one article in the paper this week about Goins' fumble, or Kilgores interception costing us the game, we as a coachign staff made plenty of wrong decisions out there, and the blame is on us, not an ounce of blame is on these kids who laid it on the line today. I am upset, angry, and pissed off, so I am going to end this before I lose some money and embarrass the program. Next week we play Western Kentucky, and by God they better be ready, you all have a good day and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

ok so im up now and if ne ones schedule is messed up i apologize.. my schedule is crazy i must have been drunk or something.... oooo wait ya i was.. open on the road at Virgina tech.. then alabama then michigan then user game GT then Texas than Oklahoma State my season is over after week 6.. holy smokes!!!
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:26 pm

Who did I get ax?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

ur 2 user games are week 2 vs south carolina.. and week 5 vs mizzou..
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:31 pm

here is the plan.. i kno gruden is gone so week one today.. week 2 tomorrow.. week 3 sunday hopefully a late advance so he can play titan.. worst case scenario week 3 stays up till monday.. then we can proceed as normal
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:08 pm

JAMBA JUICE ON SMITH-ELLIS AFTER WIN

Murfreesboro, Tennessee - The struggling Oregon Ducks finished off last season with a dissapointing loss in the Sun Bowl and an record of 7-5, prompting the dismissal of head coach Chip Hale. Athletic director John Majericurl moved quickly luring what was sure to be the consolation prize of the offseason for Oregon. A head coach widely recognized as one of the better young football minds in college, Chris Smith-Ellis. Smith-Ellis was promoted to Penn State head coach late last season when Joe Paterno stepped down due to health problems, and was thought to be a lock to stay with the Nittany Lions. But Smith-Ellis made it no secret that he wanted to pave his own way. To build his own dynasty.

"What Coach Paterno did at Penn State is legendary, and in that same turn i wanted to step up and carve my own space in college football history at my alma mater Oregon" Smith-Ellis said.

Smith-Ellis knew it would be no easy task, as the Ducks have not fared well in the last couple seasons.

"We have to change the culture and some personel. We have to get better recruits again and put the P back in Powerhouse" Smith-Ellis concluded.

With the young season kicking off, the Ducks looked to face a rising and young Mid Tennessee State team. And it would be all to easy for the Ducks to overlook them heading into a week 2 showdown with #2 ranked Ohio State. Junior QB Bryan Bennett, RB Lache Seamonster (formerly Seastench), and Senior Wideout Keenan Lowe lead what looked to be a steady Oregon Offense.

But it was apparent early on that Mid Tennesee St. was both hungry and excuting extremely well. After opening the game with a 3 and out, the Blue Raiders marched down the field scoring the games opening touchdown grabbing a 7-0 lead. After yet another drive stalled for the Ducks, the Blue Raiders would not be stopped as they again scored with a rushing touchdown from QB Zac High on an option scramble.

Staring at a 14-0 defecit, Oregon was able to put 3 points on the board to make it 14-3. But with the half winding down and less then 42 seconds left, QB Zac High found WR Chuck Green for a 7 yard strike making the halftime shocker 21-3. This was an Oregon team who was thought to be a high octane offense by most experts struggled to adapt to the system early on.

However, Smith-Ellis was not giving up on his troops. Not this early in his tenure. With an inspiring speech at halftime, the players clearly got the message.

Opening the 3rd quarter Oregon began to move the ball. After a drive stalled at midfield, the Ducks were able to pin the Blue Raiders back at there own 9 yard line. A much more inspired Ducks defense caused a fumble which FS Aiko Phillips returned for a TD. Smith-Ellis then made it a two score game, as the 2pt conversion was successful making the score 21-11.

The Ducks were determined to bring the heat. And a couple sacks, and dropped passes by Blue Raider WR's led to an Oregon possession. When QB Bryan Bennett found WR Nick Cole for a 36 yard score, making it 21-18.

Mid Tennessee State would add a FG to the score on the next drive, and widen the gap to 24-18 with 5:42 remaining in the game. The MTS defensive injuries started piling up, and Oregon looked to impose the run on their final drive, eating up a ton of clock in the process. Oregon RB Lache Seamonster pounded and pounded away on the ground, finally scoring on a 10 yard burst with 44 seconds remaining.

MTS had one more chance. Trailing for the first time all game 25-24 and two timeouts remaining, Zac High would try and air it out late. But on a 3rd and 10, Oregon SS Justin Mackey would pick off Zac High sealing the game. This was one for the books, and hopefully we will get to see these two universities square off again.

The Final Score

Oregon 25
Mid Tennesse St. 24

Reporter: Grey
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 11:44 pm

Oxford, Mississippi - Coach Macc returned to Vaught-Hemingway Stadium this afternoon in what would be his first time in nearly ten years in the stadium since serving as the defensive backs coach for Ole Miss in the mid 90s. Calm and collected in the center seat, Macc was used to getting heat in this area... and also very familiar with getting praise and acclaim in this very same spot.

"After todays 28-14 victory over Ole Miss, what do you feel is the strength of your team this year?"

COACH MACC - "Without a doubt our defence is going to dictate the pace of our season this year. MLB Brock Harris has established himself as our enforcer and stepped into the starting Mike linebacker nicely. FS Preston East plays like Ken Griffey in centerfield, he can make guys pay for not keeping a close eye on him when they get past the second level... evidence today was written on the wall with his two forced fumbles. CB Mike Fletcher had his breakout game, 5 tackles and two interceptions... this kid is everything we thought he would be when we recruited him and truly one of the elite cornerbacks in the country. And our defensive line just played oustanding, 6 sacks on the day 12 tackles in the backfield... DT Tyrone Ezell our defensive captain will force teams to focus on him and his surrounding teammates will make teams pay if they spend too much time worrying about Ty,"

"There seemed to be a lack of, spark... offensively for the Panthers,"

COACH MACC - "Well our gameplan was to come in and establish the run on our first drive. We didn't get to establish the run all game. The Rebels played terrific against our new running back RJ Hall... who we have nothing but the utmost faith in... he just had a tough first start, hopefully he can bounce back for us and help us next week in Arizona,"

"Despite not having typical Coach Macc feature back numbers, a 17 carry 79 yard day seems pretty darn good to me...and how about that play of the game run he had?"

COACH MACC - (laughingly) "Yeah, well we have high expectations here. But realistically, we projected RJ to have tons of success with the strategy and gameplan we developed for this week. The last thing on the coaching staffs mind was, if he didn't get yards, RJ played great did everything we asked out of him and more. His 44 yard touchdown was amazing and certain to get some coverage on ESPN for the rest of the week,"

"Coach you missed that big, tall, go up and get it receiver last year when Jon Baldwin went pro. Kory Rogers was easily todays most impressive offensive player for you, how do you think he'll continue to prove he's the teams #1 receiver?"

COACH MACC - "Kory came out today with a bang. I think what helped him heat up was the fact that alot of his time on the bench last year was spent with backup QB Clay Tidwell and when Jordan went down with an injury early, we got to see some of the chemistry between Kory and Clay. When Jordan came back, we tried matching Kory up with different DBs for the Rebels and if they stuck a zone coverage, he would be up against their third or fourth corner, which is always a favourable matchup with a player like Kor. We expect Kory to continue with the big play, any kid who has the knack for getting open like him will be a great player in our run and shoot system here,"

"Tell us about your QB Jordan Eldridge,"

COACH MACC - "Jordan has an amazing arm and is a great character leader for us. He's our best offensive player with his ability to read coverages and distribute the ball accurately and on time. He has a tendency to make too many mistakes when we string together a series of passing plays, but he's certainly gotten better about turning over the ball. He's learned to stand tough and use his big frame to take sacks. I think he's a lot more comfortable with the high risk system we run at times, knowing how much our defence has improved,"

"Thanks coach, good luck next week against Arizona,"

COACH MACC - "Thanks, we'll NEED it,"
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 12:13 am

The college football season starts off with a battle of powers.. Missouri and Coach Santana hit the road to face the Virginia Tech Hookies.. Blacksburg was rocking and all week the media was hyping about how great the Mizzou offense was and the question would be if thier defense with so many young players would be able to answer the call...The answer is a resounding YES!!!!" i have been the coach here for 4 years and we normally win these games on the back of great offensive play.. but i can say with a straight face.. this was a defensive win for us today.. this is the best defense i have ever coached.. and its a young one..!" Coach Santana started fr at both OLB spots and both de spots..Remeber these names.. OLB Nate Whitlock and OLB Ron "Rocksteady" Rankin.. Rankin had 11 total tackles with tfl.. and was all over the field Whitlock has 8 total taackles 2 tfl and and int.. The olb play was out standing... The number 1 de in the country proved his worth with 9 tackles 4 tfl and 3 sacks.. bothering the va tech qb all day. The secondary was outstanding as well only giving up 238 yards and pickin off 2 passes...The offense was no sloch either but this story may sound very familer.. Malcom was mr do it all 300 yards passing 80 on the ground 3 td's.. Without Woodland however the game was completly diffrent.. Hunt did well tho to pick up some of the slack 6 rec 118 yards. The biggest diffrence in the offense perhaps was the running game..Hall the exceptional hb was red shirted to let martinez and wilson carry the load.. but they were no hall.. as malcom led the team in rushing..."Hall has lower back surgery and wasnt feeling 100 so i decided to shirt him let him heal properly and next year would be all his.. but he says he feels good.. so he may be back sooner than later" Either way you slice it This was a good win for Mizzou and coach Santana... Next up the travel to Tuscolusa to play the Crimson Tide!

35-17 Final Score
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 3:20 am

Ya so Garcia is still running a muck and Charles as well but I finally have another receiver to compliment him garcia ended up with 2 ints one for a td and 8 or 9 tackles 2 tfl's he is super human
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 4:49 am

Ax, did you schedule me at New Mexico again this year? lol...

killing me bro...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 5:31 am

lol i got em on there sorry lol i was really bad last night im surprised they are decent honestly..also boondock and titan did u guys recruit yet? if u did then i can advance if u didnt then please do so i can advance
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 5:49 am

advance advance advance!

hoo hoo hoo
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 6:34 am

going to eat, will when i get back... please wait... if you dont wanna wait can ax switch me to commish and jsut divide time between everybody on board?

sorry completely forgot about it guys!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 6:55 am

nah dont worry titan do it when u get back we really arent inna rush with gruden being gone.. i leave for work at 1145 u gonna have it done before that?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 9:44 am

ok well im leaving in 15 no sign of titan so i guess we advance tomorrow am..im out!
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 11:40 am

Wish we could've got an advance tonight, oh well.

Buc I work til 830 tommorow so I can play by like, 930-10. I'm buying a new TV tommorow morning, it all just depends if I'll have enough time to set it up before I go to work or not. No partyin for me for awhile, more Q4TB and me whining why we aren't advancing quicker. My poor liver needs a break.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Macc I can probably play anytime after 10pm central tomorrow night.

I just got a new job at a school, so I am taking tomorrow and Sunday to prepare my classroom stuff.

So I will keep u updated, but after that time should be good
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 7:59 pm

Either way, I'll be home tonight so we can get it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Week 1 Discussion   2013 Week 1 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Week 1 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next