Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a thought..

Go down 
+6
ggang21
axspecialk
Goatstain
Coach Gruden
cokanblues
BucNutts
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Just a thought.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

I dont wanna end the one we are in now though...just starting to like my team...we cant do both?
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

***UPDATED****
Bucc=Ohio State
Coke=Oklahoma
Gruden=Oregon
Macc=USC
Goat=Michigan
Tiatan=Florida
9's=VT
Axe=Penn State
Grey=
Mydas=Miami
gGang=Texas
tBeast2=LSU

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

fuck..it...I'll switch to Vtech
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:43 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
I dont wanna end the one we are in now though...just starting to like my team...we cant do both?

I know for me,I wouldn't have the time. Plus I get so invested in the one OD, like this one, where I get familiar with the recruits and players, it's hard to hold a secondary because I just rush through stuff on others lol. I dunno if that makes sense or not
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:45 am

wow...thats tough...if we did 48 hour advances you couldnt handle it Buc?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:47 am

Deangelis is just coming into his own...and if Ben Bower comes back...damn....the Lions could be a contender...I'd hate to leave them
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

for me it's really tough...this is what I know about me....I have a
ONE OD...then a few more Secondary OD....that ADV ranging from 2 to 5 days....and for me more just practice and something to do....with this group of dudes, I would hope this is all our ONE OD...and passion and players are thrown into it...to try and run two with the same passion just wouldn't work for me...but that's just me...
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

damn...I can summon passion at will from the depth of my soul at any given time..so...this is a tough decision.....If I didnt get dicked out of the Lions, it would be a no brainer....hmmmm..let me ponder
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:52 am

I with Goat in a couple of other OD, and like he said about a anteater taking a piss with a poor prostrate, or something to that effect....the OD just pale in comparison.....really boring.......this OD has spoiled me....it's almost like with this OD was like having sex with Megan Fox for the first time....really hard to be excited about gal number 2...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:54 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
damn...I can summon passion at will from the depth of my soul at any given time..so...this is a tough decision.....If I didnt get dicked out of the Lions, it would be a no brainer....hmmmm..let me ponder

Maybe K has another team he is hot for that he would not take PSU?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:54 am

I hear ya....but it would be all of the same guys......I'm sure we could handle two if one was 24 and the other 48...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:55 am

luvtotha9s wrote:

Possibly, but I with the investment in this one, and the wanted investment in the other OD..one of the OD's would suffer as far as my "commitment to it" dunno if that makes sense or not. Like stories I would want to create for Ohio State and stuff, I feel like holding two OD's my current USF team would suffer cause I wouldn't care as much.

Thats y it has to be a unanimous decision to part ways with this OD..IMO
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:56 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
I hear ya....but it would be all of the same guys......I'm sure we could handle two if one was 24 and the other 48...

all i know is we have tried in the past a couple of different times, and it just wasn't there for most of us....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:57 am

BucNutts wrote:
luvtotha9s wrote:

Possibly, but I with the investment in this one, and the wanted investment in the other OD..one of the OD's would suffer as far as my "commitment to it" dunno if that makes sense or not. Like stories I would want to create for Ohio State and stuff, I feel like holding two OD's my current USF team would suffer cause I wouldn't care as much.

Thats y it has to be a unanimous decision to part ways with this OD..IMO

makes perfect sense to me....but agree we need 100% aporoval
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:57 am

I propose we wait two more seasons atleast there is no reason to jump into this as quick as we can
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:59 am

cokanblues wrote:
I propose we wait two more seasons atleast there is no reason to jump into this as quick as we can

the problem is there will never be a good time.....i can see finishing out this season....but the more recruits we get the more excited we will be about staying...if Macc willing to leave Holt....we should all be open to move...it will never be a good time to make the jump if we all agree that's what we want to do....
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:00 am

that sounds reasonable Coke...a very tough decision....its funny how we form attachements to our squads
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:01 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:

the problem is there will never be a good time.....i can see finishing out this season....but the more recruits we get the more excited we will be about staying...if Macc willing to leave Holt....we should all be open to move...it will never be a good time to make the jump if we all agree that's what we want to do....
good point as well.....damn.....I hate decisions.....Its the Libra in me
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:02 am

Guys im a die hard Michigan fan. I have 12 family members including my grandparents, my mom, and cousins who all are Michigan grads. I grew up a die hard wolervine. Id want them first and foremost. If i had to choose id go SEC i guess. Let me take a look at whose even available...but im not a fan of giving up this OD to be powerhouses. I really enjoy the OD we have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:02 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
cokanblues wrote:

Ya you got a point after this season works for me then
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

yea i just got Troy Aikman Jr and possibly 3 WRs im excited about running and gunning with...idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:03 am

I agree, there will never be a good time to do it, we just need to all be for it, to make it happen. Like Arizona, I just felt I needed to make a move, even though I was just starting to reel in some nice recruits. The longer we wait, the more we get attached, the better the recruiting classes etc....

One thing, is that with these power squads none of our recruiting classes should be that bad. Easily all top 25 classes year in year out.

Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:04 am

and you were just talking about moving schools a couple weeks back......damn.....it is tough
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

lets make the new one our priority and keep the old one.....and just see what happens
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:05 am

Gruden could you post the schools again. With 9's choosing Va tech,

I just remembered Florida and LSU I think are already taken, so Grey or 9's may have to go 3 in a conference I believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thought..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next