Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a thought..

Go down 
+6
ggang21
axspecialk
Goatstain
Coach Gruden
cokanblues
BucNutts
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

Just a thought.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:06 am

Subject: Re: Just a thought.. Today at 3:39 pm
***UPDATED****
Bucc=Ohio State
Coke=Oklahoma
Gruden=Oregon
Macc=USC
Goat=Michigan
Tiatan=Florida
9's=VT
Axe=Penn State
Grey=
Mydas=Miami
gGang=Texas
tBeast2=LSU

well if goat went to NC you could have michigan grey would that help.....hookers and pork and troy curry may help your case.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:08 am

i guess id take alabama

yea put me down as bama
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:08 am

***UPDATED****
Bucc=Ohio State
Coke=Oklahoma
Gruden=Oregon
Macc=USC
Goat=Michigan
Tiatan=Florida
9's=VT
Axe=Penn State
Grey=Bama
Mydas=Miami
gGang=Texas
tBeast2=LSU
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:10 am

thats 3 in the SEC which doesn't seem to work?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:11 am

So with that list, we would have 3 in the SEC. 2 in the West, 1 in the East. But they would all likely play each other with rivalries...it would be up to them to agree to have 3 in the SEC

3 in the Big 10 would make sense since no conf champ game.

Boy Big 10 with me, goat, and ax...holy cow...be careful what you wish for eh? lol
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:12 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
thats 3 in the SEC which doesn't seem to work?

yea we are poretty much eliminating the Big East cause they suck LOL... so we will have two conferences with 3 in it...Unless someone wants to run with a pac 10 school with you and macc...
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

No this OD isn't going anywhere. You guys can start your own but I'ma play this one, MAYBE add one but defenitely not getting rid of this. Not because I just signed a fast back, but because I like the team I've built I don't want to just quit. I still haven't won a NC and shit, obviously it's easier for people to want to move who weren't here since day 1 pluggin for one, or those who have gotten multiple ones but I like this idea as a side OD, but I'm not switching the OD just coz Buck wants to play widda Bucks lol no offence.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:19 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
No this OD isn't going anywhere. You guys can start your own but I'ma play this one, MAYBE add one but defenitely not getting rid of this. Not because I just signed a fast back, but because I like the team I've built I don't want to just quit. I still haven't won a NC and shit, obviously it's easier for people to want to move who weren't here since day 1 pluggin for one, or those who have gotten multiple ones but I like this idea as a side OD, but I'm not switching the OD just coz Buck wants to play widda Bucks lol no offence.

lol, its not just cause me. What I was throwing out there was would be interest in having a OD playing with your favcorite teams, or very popular teams. Like I said if its not unanimous then no deal, and its cool. But I personally think it would be hella fun.

Macc you can;t tell me running with your Trojans wouldn't be fun.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:20 am

LongGONE24 wrote:

here is your chance to play with the mighty trojans...something i know you wanted to do since day one of this od....how do i know this because i feel the the same way about my ducks...you will have the chance to recruit like a mofo..pulling in kids like holt left and right...your passion must be right for the job...and you must change your psn and sig name to Coach Kiffin.....just as i will switching to Coach Kelly....think about the chance to run with dillon baxter and jesse scroggins....
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:22 am

Coach Gruden wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

here is your chance to play with the mighty trojans...something i know you wanted to do since day one of this od....how do i know this because i feel the the same way about my ducks...you will have the chance to recruit like a mofo..pulling in kids like holt left and right...your passion must be right for the job...and you must change your psn and sig name to Coach Kiffin.....just as i will switching to Coach Kelly....think about the chance to run with dillon baxter and jesse scroggins....

LOL, if you swtich your name to Coach Kelly, I will switch mine to Coach Tressel
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:23 am

BucNutts wrote:
Coach Gruden wrote:
LongGONE24 wrote:

LOL, if you swtich your name to Coach Kelly, I will switch mine to Coach Tressel

very nice...im holding you to that sweeter vest....
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

honestly i dont have a deep attachment to ne school.. i love psu ofr whatever reason and i was recruited to go there i still have the damn letter lol ne how i could go ne where that balance is needed.. maybe Utah in the pac 10 i would even be game for that... but im with macc im not ready to park this one just yet.. but bucc is right ther will never be a good time lol i mean imma gonna roll with the punches if i have no choice.. cause most importantly for me is running with u guys makes ne thing fun.. o and mydas is a University of Miami alumn.. played football there and all he would def want his canes especiallly since they fired shannaon lol dude is obsessed with the canes to knows every recruits hell i kno about the canes cause he is always telling me about them
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:44 am

axspecialk wrote:
honestly i dont have a deep attachment to ne school.. i love psu ofr whatever reason and i was recruited to go there i still have the damn letter lol ne how i could go ne where that balance is needed.. maybe Utah in the pac 10 i would even be game for that... but im with macc im not ready to park this one just yet.. but bucc is right ther will never be a good time lol i mean imma gonna roll with the punches if i have no choice.. cause most importantly for me is running with u guys makes ne thing fun.. o and mydas is a University of Miami alumn.. played football there and all he would def want his canes especiallly since they fired shannaon lol dude is obsessed with the canes to knows every recruits hell i kno about the canes cause he is always telling me about them

that would be kinda of cool...move WSU out and add Utah with me and macc in the pac
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:45 am

I'm not ready to leave PSU...i'm all for doing this idea as a secondary OD
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:47 am

luvtotha9s wrote:

I'm in for either or....not interested in running in 2 OD....but understand other's not wanting to leave what they have built up to start over....Sticking with A&M and this OD is cool...starting over with new roster and the Ducks is cool too, just won't do both...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:49 am

luvtotha9s wrote:

well if ax moves Utah to PAC 10 the Penn state would be open for ya
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:52 am

this is the only OD i am in.....and I'm almost ready for the big boys...but I never got to play with the real deal rosters......Why cant we do both?? Lets have our wife this OD....and have our goomar on the side the new OD...plenty of lovin to go around
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
this is the only OD i am in.....and I'm almost ready for the big boys...but I never got to play with the real deal rosters......Why cant we do both?? Lets have our wife this OD....and have our goomar on the side the new OD...plenty of lovin to go around

Perfect example...you can't have both, could go back to a Seinfield reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLmrpctTvmc ....Believe me, it will never work, I love my wife I love my team...No room for 2nd if you REALLY LOVE you Wife and your Team....

"some kind of ego"..."you got greedy"....
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:07 pm

We tried doing this on last years game it's was called big dawns or something it won't work I say we vote I don't think one person should decide fo everyone buck put a poll up and let's vote this thing out we can always keep the od we are in now on the side but I guarantee some people won't want to keep up... I think rolling with our favorite teams would be legit though and I will change my psn to bigamebob
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:10 pm

cokanblues wrote:
We tried doing this on last years game it's was called big dawns or something it won't work I say we vote I don't think one person should decide fo everyone buck put a poll up and let's vote this thing out we can always keep the od we are in now on the side but I guarantee some people won't want to keep up... I think rolling with our favorite teams would be legit though and I will change my psn to bigamebob

I agree...but it's gotta be Coach Stoops
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:10 pm

cokanblues wrote:

I agree...but it's gotta be Coach Stoops LOL
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:12 pm

Alright that works too
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 1:21 pm

Well, I think you all know what my answer to this would be... but i also do agree with what gruden and buc were saying, this is the dynasty i am ALL IN on, i am in a couple others, but i kinda just run through the motions.... i dont want q4tb to become that.... so i wont do both either... but if i have a vote, it is without a doubt, drop this one and let me take over the MIGHTY GATORS OF FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ironic, Urban resigned today, maybe its a sign?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought..   Just a thought.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thought..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3