Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Five Discussion

Go down 
+4
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
luvtotha9s
LongGONE24
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

Week Five Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:49 am

Sounds cool its too bad for dmt. what happened to him he was pretty active at first?

oh and pitt is playing now
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:52 am

sweet i hope we advance...I wanna get that loss outta my mind..and hopefully beat OU...which will be tough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:33 am

just smash Notre Dame. Gilyard is a beast. will post full recap later.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:35 am

you're the beast clevmire! undefeated and peaking
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:43 am

after Pitt finishes we should be able to advance....
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:46 am

just finished just let me recruit...wont take long
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:47 am

9's do you wanna try an play if macc adv soon?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:49 am

its getting late here....if you're down...sure..if not....i'll be around till 4pm est tomorrow...and then home from 730pmest after that
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:55 am

If macc is on PSN..someone message him
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:58 am

hey 9;s idk if i want to be in the other od but i might when will we start
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:00 pm

oh...i thought you wanted gtech?? i wanna start as soon as i can find an iowa...or any other big 10 school besides wisconsin
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:01 pm

yeah i do nvm count me in and hey mac advanced it
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:03 pm

Too much Rushing attack was the story for the cardinals. Pitt rann al over them, but despite the score i belive if louisville didnt have a bunch of costly penalties this game cud have been aton closer than most people would have thaught
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:32 pm

luvtotha9s wrote:
its getting late here....if you're down...sure..if not....i'll be around till 4pm est tomorrow...and then home from 730pmest after that

anytime after 5PST TUE works???
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 12:35 pm

thats cool...i'll be home after 7pm est
Back to top Go down
clevmire1

clevmire1

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:47 pm

Bearcats Maul Irish, 49-6

Week Five Discussion - Page 2 Louisville+v+Cincinnati+jOHWICAjmF3l

NOTRE DAME, Indiana-- The #22 Cincinnati Bearcats have continued their unbeaten start to the season and improve to 5-0(1-0) after beating up on their former coaches Notre Dame Fighting Irish side.

With the game charged with so much emotion you could be forgiven for thinking this game was going to be a smash mouth affair with the victor not being decided until the final moments. But the Bearcats were just to good as they completely dominated the Irish in every facet of the game.

"We were just hungrier for the win", commented Coach Clevmire1 when asked whta he put the big win down to.

The Bearcats defensive unit was the unsung hero in this game holding this stacked Notre Dame offense to just 211 total yards offense. the pressured star quarterback Jimmy Clausen all day putting him on the ground many times and picked of two of his passes returning one for six. Clausen finished 8-19 102 0 TD 2 INT. If that isn't good enough the bearcats secondary held two of the best wide receivers in the NCAA in Golden Tate and Michael Floyd catchless on the day. Armando Allen was the only player on Notre Dame's side of the ball to make any sort of impact finishing with 27 carries for 131 yards and 3 catches for 23 yards.

But Cincinnati's defensive efforts were overshadowed by their high-octane offence lead by Tony Pike and Heisman candidate Mardy Gilyard. Pike ended the game 20for 30 with 307 yards and a season best 4 touchdowns. While Gilyard continued his stellar form registering 7 catches for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns.

When asked post game what the win meant to them, star wideout Mardy Gilyard replied. " It meant alot. We wanted to prove that we dont need him, that it was always us out on the field giving our all coming up with those big wins not him. We proved that today, so he can take all his money and run to Notre dame, we dont need him".

The only negative to come out of the game for the bearcats was in the second quarter when sophmore runningback Isiah Pead came off the field with what was later revealed to be a broken wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Five Discussion   Week Five Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Five Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2