Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2014 Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+4
LongGONE24
luvtotha9s
Coach Gruden
BucNutts
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 2:22 am

BucNutts wrote:
anyone know what happened with Iowa/UNC game?

not sure?...haven't been on today...any update goat or coke?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 3:11 am

idk i mean home field advantage is real.. u guys are nuts.. yes at times it is poorly implemented but 4 season later guys??? really? lol chris in response to our game u were abusing the middle of the field throwing and that last int was a user int.. now i kno it hit off his helmet first but i jumped that damn route ea just made him put his hands up late.. and didnt 2 dlinemen of urs pick off fluttered passes from my qb.. so i mean ya it was a lil unfair at times but every game has its moments with that kinda crap.. other than tat it was a really good game..but like always im down for whatever we all decide but having a slight advantage at home is a very real thing. ppl dont get alot of road wins against the big schools at home thats sim imo.. n ya whats up with goat and coak. we waiting on them to advance this baby... im ready to keep it moving.. bucc can u check n see whats up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 3:27 am

YO Ax i understand where u coming from. Home Field advantage is apart of college football. And i vote to keep it on. The only thing i ask is on our user games when Macc does the schedules that he lets each user have one user game home and one away. I know in my 4 season on here in user games i only have had like two or 3 at home. i have two away this season. I know he cant control that in my case because they are conference games. but if a user has one user conference game at home then make his 2nd user game away. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 3:35 am

I'm not saying HFA was responsible for some of the TO...it's just a couple plays at pivotal times...The INT you threw at the end of the half, and the one I threw at the end of the game are a wash IMHO, cause we were both trying to make somthing happen late....

One of the INT I threw in the first half was bad read on my part, and you made a good play....I have no issues with that...my problem is the catch my WR made in the third qt, and get's hit and fumbles around your 20...the killer is the one at the end of the game...your MLB was in front off my TE, out of position, and the ball was past him and like I said hits him either in the helmet or hands and bounces back right into the MLB hands and he takes it to the house...this was at such a cruicial spot, and gives me the impression the HFA wasn't really going to let me score there with it 20-14 at the time....And on your 1st TD, my DE just drills your QB, and he bounces off, rolls out and throws the ball to the reciever with two guys all over him....again, this isn't about you or your skills, your very good player and it was a fun game, just bummer when it seems that I feels there is no chance to beat a team at there house...the same stuff happens when I play other's and I'm the home team....with home field advantage off, as the home team are you still able to raise the crowd noise?....

not sure what you mean by abusing the middle of the field either?
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 3:41 am

Man Whats up with the Advance i been waiting and going crazy over here.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 3:48 am

umm ggang the rule is suppose to be one home one away on user games.. if ur schedule doesnt allow it there is nothing we can do.. so sorry. but next year ggang u should get 2 home because this year u had 2 awa.. but in general its one home one away u kno we try to keep things fair.. and chris.. on that td pass i totally agree lol when i got it i was like holy shit there is no way he should have made that throw or that catch it was kinda bullshit but bs plays happpen form time to time in real football where it seems impoissible but it happens.. but ya it was crazy and shouldnt have happened.. and ya the last pick i was def in position to pick it off i mean it hit him right in the helemt.. now the fact that the cpu let him then turn around and make the int is bullshit and it should have just hit the ground but we all kno this game aint perfect hence all the flutter pass picks in these user games.. its amazing how many of those happen.. thats not sim.. and what i meant by abusing was it was my weak spot n u kept going to it so i knew on third down u were gonna wanna go there i mean the second half of the game i just tried to take the middle of the field from u cause u were hitting it up like crazy i didnt mean abuse it inna bad way... n i kno ur not trying to take ne thing away form my skills but i mean its football and its random at times.. there will be non sense plays... and those are always the plays that turn the game.. im just saying we have played 4 years with it why change it we all benefit from it and are destroyed by it..we have already decided these user games arent really about skill we are all pretty balance.. its more about what ea give to who n when that normally decides them.. imo.. on ne given day ne one can beat ne one..
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:01 am

thanks for the response, and agree things do happen, and football is a crazy game...again, it was a good fun game...i would vote to turn HFA off, but if others don't want to i won't be sad...and those flutter passes INT are silly...any word on Iowa/NC game?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 4:13 am

ive been ready to play it screwed up last night like 4 times and lagged im on and ready to play whenever
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 5:33 am

goat is online now.. co if u can go cokan he is ready and waiting
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 7:03 am

goat wins i guess they will post soon.. but week 3 is up already i advanced it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 2 Discussion   2014 Week 2 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Week 2 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3