Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2017 Bowl Week

Go down 
+4
BucNutts
Coach Gruden
Goatstain
axspecialk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:24 am

Ok folks Its bowl game time.. but before we get ther lets talk about the heisman memorial trophy.. This years heisman went to an outstanding player.. he also won the reciver of the year award and comes form the state of oregon.. Reggie Rowe is this years Heisman memoiral trophy winner after having a spectacular season catching 119 passes for 1872 yards and 27 td... This is the second year Oregon State has won the award and the third since coach 9's took over the squad... Lets move on to the Bowl Game and the Match ups

The CHick-Fil-A Bowl Sees an Sec team and an Acc team.. Alabama went 7-5 on the season and will probably be dominated again in this one as they face off against the defding national champs in the FLorida State Seminoles.. The seminoles had a down year as they dropped 3 games but this is a young team that will undoubtedly be back in contention next year..

The Capitol One Bowl is a classic game.. This off season we saw coach ggang (he needs a name lol) Leave his Fighting illini to go over to lus and after leading them to an sec championship game thier season has to be considered a successbut this bowl game will be emotion filled as the Fighing Illini were invited to the capitol one bowl to face thier old team after having a decent season going 8-4 they will get a shot to prove to thier old head coach that he made a bad decision in leaving them.

The Cotton Bowl gets a great one as Ole Miss from the sec formerly of Coach Macc get to take on a Nebraska squad that fired its coach mid season to take a gamble on a coach with a liltte bit of a troubled past.. One thing is for sure tho this guy will win games and he did just that for them this year winning 10 games and getting them to the big xii champ game. This one should be good as coach hickerson continues his climb to the top.

The Rose Bowl has perhapr one of the best match ups in the bowl series as they get a Undefeated Utah team that feels they should have a shot at the bcs national title spot.. but they have more on thier hands and if they want to show they are an elite team them they have the shot as the face an Iowa team this one loss away from playing for the title this year and are in contention every year.. This would should be a barn burner folks!!!

The All State Sugar Bowl sees 2 coaches that have met before.. This game will feature to heisman winners for the Oregon State squad... Coach 9's is having a bit of a down year dropping 2 games but he wants to take some momentum into next season but that road travels thru a tough and battle tested Georgia Squad who only loss one game on the season and due to a game that couldnt be finished due to inclimate weather they would get an incomplete even tho it shows as a loss on their record.. Georgia is a up and coming team and coach macc has led a tough squad hoping to show pollsters why his team should be ranked high early a young firey georgia teams comes looking for a w.

The Fiesta Bowl is no surprise here as it matches the big east champion formerly coach clev led Cincinatti Bearcats who only droped 3 games on the season but here they face a Oklahoma team that is returning to dominance. in coach fox's first year he has led his team to a bcs birth and a big xii championship only dropping 2 games.. In his first season he has showed his team is no slouch they will be lookin to dominante and return to dominance..

The Orange Bowl Features a 10-1 Pitt squad that only dropped one game to cinci.. a very talented team that want to show everyone that they are the power in the big east and they will face.................................................................................................................................... a team that went undefeated this season and feels that they have every right to play in the national championship game.. They won in a major conference and knocked plenty of top 10 foes.. but perhaps the reason the bcs didnt vote them in is if you look at thier strength of schedule. they played in a conference that was down this year.. Maryland dropped 5 games.. FSU 3 and thier ooc game LSU dropped 3 and Kansas who dropped 7...SO that puts North Carolina in the orange bowl as the acc champs and they come into this game ready to light fire to show the world why they belong in the national Championship game.

and that leaves the big daddy of them all.. This national championship game features 2 coaches that are very familer with each other.. Coach Phillips and Coach Santana are good friends and have perhaps faced off in the most games perhaps in this league... While coach phillips has tasted sweet success before while at TCU after leaving and going to ohio state he would have some struggles as his team couldnt get past the Iowa Hawkeyes and this is the first year he has won the big ten. He has dominated coach Santana in thier previous meeting.. This however isnt the first time these two schools have faced off with these coaches at the helm.. They also met in the rose bowl two years ago where coach phillips and coach santana locked horns in a fierce battle that would end with coach phillips getting another win...Coach Santana and the Oregon ducks come into this game ranked number one.. its a crafty sr led team that dominated everyone they played..and they feel it is thier time to get a title. If coach santana has a cyptonite it has been coach phillips but in a season that has seen teams get past thier obstacles perhaps this is the year coach santana finally gets a big win from coach phillips.. what a title game as the Ohio State Buckeyes face off With the Oregon Ducks..

Good Luck to everyone in thier bowl games

Last edited by axspecialk on Thu 06 May 2010, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Goatstain

Goatstain

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:29 am

axspecialk wrote:
Ok folks Its bowl game time.. but before we get ther lets talk about the heisman memorial trophy.. This years heisman went to an outstanding player.. he also won the reciver of the year award and comes form the state of oregon.. Reggie Rowe is this years Heisman memoiral trophy winner after having a spectacular season catching 119 passes for 1872 yards and 27 td... This is the second year Oregon State has won the award and the third since coach 9's took over the squad... Lets move on to the Bowl Game and the Match ups

The CHick-Fil-A Bowl Sees an Sec team and an Acc team.. Alabama went 7-5 on the season and will probably be dominated again in this one as they face off against the defding national champs in the FLorida State Seminoles.. The seminoles had a down year as they dropped 3 games but this is a young team that will undoubtedly be back in contention next year..

The Capitol One Bowl is a classic game.. This off season we saw coach ggang (he needs a name lol) Leave his Fighting illini to go over to lus and after leading them to an sec championship game thier season has to be considered a successbut this bowl game will be emotion filled as the Fighing Illini were invited to the capitol one bowl to face thier old team after having a decent season going 8-4 they will get a shot to prove to thier old head coach that he made a bad decision in leaving them.

The Cotton Bowl gets a great one as Ole Miss from the sec formerly of Coach Macc get to take on a Nebraska squad that fired its coach mid season to take a gamble on a coach with a liltte bit of a troubled past.. One thing is for sure tho this guy will win games and he did just that for them this year winning 10 games and getting them to the big xii champ game. This one should be good as coach hickerson continues his climb to the top.

The Rose Bowl has perhapr one of the best match ups in the bowl series as they get a Undefeated Utah team that feels they should have a shot at the bcs national title spot.. but they have more on thier hands and if they want to show they are an elite team them they have the shot as the face an Iowa team this one loss away from playing for the title this year and are in contention every year.. This would should be a barn burner folks!!!

The All State Sugar Bowl sees 2 coaches that have met before.. This game will feature to heisman winners for the Oregon State squad... Coach 9's is having a bit of a down year dropping 2 games but he wants to take some momentum into next season but that road travels thru a tough and battle tested Georgia Squad who only loss one game on the season and due to a game that couldnt be finished due to inclimate weather they would get an incomplete even tho it shows as a loss on their record.. Georgia is a up and coming team and coach macc has led a tough squad hoping to show pollsters why his team should be ranked high early a young firey georgia teams comes looking for a w.

The Fiesta Bowl is no surprise here as it matches the big east champion formerly coach clev led Cincinatti Bearcats who only droped 3 games on the season but here they face a Oklahoma team that is returning to dominance. in coach fox's first year he has led his team to a bcs birth and a big xii championship only dropping 2 games.. In his first season he has showed his team is no slouch they will be lookin to dominante and return to dominance..

The Orange Bowl Features a 10-1 Pitt squad that only dropped one game to cinci.. a very talented team that want to show everyone that they are the power in the big east and they will face.................................................................................................................................... a team that went undefeated this season and feels that they have every right to play in the national championship game.. They won in a major conference and knocked plenty of top 10 foes.. but perhaps the reason the bcs didnt vote them in is if you look at thier strength of schedule. they played in a conference that was down this year.. Maryland dropped 5 games.. FSU 3 and thier ooc game LSU dropped 3 and Kansas who dropped 7...SO that puts North Carolina in the orange bowl as the acc champs and they come into this game ready to light fire to show the world why they belong in the national Championship game.

and that leaves the big daddy of them all.. This national championship game features 2 coaches that are very familer with each other..

gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pity those fvcking panthers.

congrats to buc and ax.

first buc steals my recruits. then he steals my birth in the natty. i'm glad i don't have a wife.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:31 am

I'm pretty surprised NC got left out...13-0, beat the SEC Champions, and win the ACC...not sure what else they could have done....guess someone had to be left out, congrats to Oregon and tOSU, should be a great game, good luck to you both!
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:39 am

Holy crap!! I didn't think it would fall like it has. Can't say that I am not excited, but sorry goat. Also this NC game is epic, might be recorded!!!! And two coaches who have seen plent of each other. Good luck to all in their bowl games!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:40 am

honestly its stregnth of schedule..

North Carolina....played 3 ranked teams #18 Virginia Tech(4 Loss), #14 LSU(3 Loss) and #16 FSU(3 loss) from the acc

Ohio State ..... Played 4 ranked teams #6 and sec champs Georgia(2 Loss), #19 Penn State, #5 Iowa (1 Loss), #10 Illinois (4 loss)

Oregon....played 5 Ranked Teams...#10 Illinois (4 Loss), #18 Virginia Tech (4 Loss), #14 LSU (3 Loss) , #13 Cal( 2 Loss) , #9 Oregon State (2 Loss)

i think thats the answer to the equation sorry goat that u didnt get in.. u had a great season.. but ooo man this is epic!!!!! I cant wait to play this one last time we played it was a run fest my rb went for 254.. this should be fun!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 6:52 am

axspecialk wrote:
honestly its stregnth of schedule..

North Carolina....played 3 ranked teams #18 Virginia Tech(4 Loss), #14 LSU(3 Loss) and #16 FSU(3 loss) from the acc

Ohio State ..... Played 4 ranked teams #6 and sec champs Georgia(2 Loss), #19 Penn State, #5 Iowa (1 Loss), #10 Illinois (4 loss)

Oregon....played 5 Ranked Teams...#10 Illinois (4 Loss), #18 Virginia Tech (4 Loss), #14 LSU (3 Loss) , #13 Cal( 2 Loss) , #9 Oregon State (2 Loss)

i think thats the answer to the equation sorry goat that u didnt get in.. u had a great season.. but ooo man this is epic!!!!! I cant wait to play this one last time we played it was a run fest my rb went for 254.. this should be fun!!!!!!!!!

How did Illinois end up ranked 10 with 4 losses???...does anyone have opponents W-L overall...it hurt Goat that Maryland didn't have a coach, expcept for his beat down on my FSU team....had Maryland ended up in the top 10 had tiatan stayed around may have swung stregth of schedule in his favor????
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

Goatstain

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 7:33 am

in defense of my bowl game score/stats, i will simply say, the bcs made me do it.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 7:40 am

Goatstain wrote:
in defense of my bowl game score/stats, i will simply say, the bcs made me do it.

I only wish you would have gone over a 100..screw the BCS for treating my meat eating ACC brother...FSU holds off Bama 21-16 to end the miserbable season on a positive note...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 7:48 am

will get my game in here in just a lil bit when the cardinals game is over...
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 8:26 am

ok titan because we are waiting on u my brother... and ya if maryland is better he is in the game his acc schedule seem soft because of that.. i kno that was a big win in our books but maryland losing all those games makes it a bs win.. goat put 200 on pitt trust me i understand.. idk ea does stupid shit sometimes like i dont get how my qb after breaking the all time record for passing yardage falls out the heisman race after throwing for 200 n 2 tds on oregon state and us shutting muse out and holding thier start wr to 89 yards and no tds.. but hey man it happens...next year should be interesting..
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 8:50 am

done, huskers end season on a 31-7 victorious note. hopefullly it carry over into the recruiting season.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 9:56 am

whats natty title game lookin like?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 11:05 am

So I ended up getting that video capturing device from my cousin. However, it looks like I need a few more cables to do it correctly. So I will not be taping to NC Game, I hope to get it up and running by next season!
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 11:42 am

when is natty championship game?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 12:14 pm

13-3 UGA at the half.

QB Lamar Herron is injured but backup Jordan Hill is playing well. Only TD a 20 yard Ryan Walker scamper.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 12:42 pm

It's in the books. UGA wins the 2017 Sugar Bowl and caps off what Coach Macc has called "his most successful season to date". Final Score UGA 26 Oregon State 17. Great game Jesse, recap and highlights to follow!
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 12:54 pm

hey guys I will play my game first thing in the morning
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 1:10 pm

The games first touchdown and play of the game, a 20 yard Ryan Walker scamper. Just one of his many big plays today.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19724040

QB C. Richards to TE J. Adkins for a 13 yard strike.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19724016

As you can see, OR ST owned me in the flats today. Another big play along the sideline.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19724014

18 yard rush by Ryan Walker in the fourth after the Dogs forced a turnover on downs.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/19724049

The Dogs jumped out to a very promising start in the second quarter and took a ten point lead behind the tough running of Ryan Walker, who eventually was named Sugar Bowl Player of the Game. Walker took on an incredible corps of linebackers, starring none other than Heisman winner Michael Muse. Muse had a very average game recording only four tackles, his season-low.

"Our gameplan was to run it right at him, put a bunch of guys in his face and hope he didn't break the block because as a ball-carrier anytime that guys flying at you, you better look out. Our big fellas up front did a great job at least containing him today," Walker said during his award ceremony. He finished the game with 20 carries for 102 yards and 2 scores.

UGA jumped to a 10 point lead before the half and then tacked another field goal on their first possession in the third to make it a 13 point game. Oregon State however battled back and it didn't take long for C. Richards to find TE M. Outlaw in the flats nearly unguarded. The touchdown cut the lead to 6, 16-10 UGA.

UGA would tack on a field goal at the beginning of the fourth to make it a 9 point game and wound up giving up another quick score early in the fourth to give them a two point lead. Oregon State's defence played very aggressive and forced a punt to take possession with the clock ticking and what could be a game winning field goal at hand. A costly drop on third and inches lead to a fourth down that was a run up the gut that was quickly gobbled up. UGA took the ball and with Oregon State trying desperately to make a play, wound up punching it in from 18 to make it a 9 point game. That was all she wrote.
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 7:58 pm

Hey ax, assuming we advance this afternoon, I will be avail to play tonight after work around 9 pm central time or a little later.

Unfortunately, I have not set up the recording device yet...but plan to get it to work next season.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 8:12 pm

i kno a way and i will stream it.. so kick off at 10 central 11 east...
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 9:16 pm

axspecialk wrote:
i kno a way and i will stream it.. so kick off at 10 central 11 east...

Really how are you going about it?

I need to get a serial key for the Pinnacle Studio program that comes with this Dazzle device. My cousin installed it on his CPU, but i dunno if he has the key anymore.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:29 pm

wow Illinois beat me 26-21. EA got me this time. In the first quarter i had 3 fumbles returned for a TD. Even when i had my big run on conservative. so after the first quarter it was 24- 0. So the whole game i had to dig myself out of a hole. then i drive the ball down to the goal line with 41 secs left in the game and they get a crazy one handed int to seal the game. EA is killing me this year lol
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:30 pm

AX make sure i play Illinois next season. early i want my freaking rematch lol
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:40 pm

im just gonna use my web cam and ustream... here is the url.. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ncaa-q4tb-national-championship when we kick off if ne one wants to watch just go there n u can watch the whole game live... u may hear me cussing and carrying on just dont mind that lmao!!!!
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week EmptyThu 06 May 2010, 10:41 pm

np i got u lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2017 Bowl Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017 Bowl Week   2017 Bowl Week Empty