Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2014 Week 10 Discussion

Go down 
+6
titangator
LongGONE24
BucNutts
llcoolgrey
Coach Gruden
axspecialk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:26 am

axspecialk wrote:
im just saying its not about my brother or ne thing but it was communicated that his flight left at a certain time and it would have to wait till xyz.. mid day today it was asked about again and i gave another option if ppl couldnt wait.. but in this situatation i told u he was gonna be en route to home and it would have to wait untill 6ish this evening.. im not saying slow the pace down to accomodate one person but sometimes we get to advance happy today was one of those instances.. ther was communication it wasnt an unreasonable request.. but u guys do as u see fit..

I pretty sure no one has any issue with your brother on this situation or anyone for that matter...I will look over the post, and If you felt like I was pressuring you in anyway to ADV I apologizes, but I don't recall anyone demanding and ADV on the situation..in fact I think it was just me and Grey posting at the time? But again, I'm going to check the post prior to see why maybe you felt "ppl cound't wait"?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:41 am

It was just me and grey posting about adv schedule...Sorry if you felt like I was pushing you....

GREY POST
Subject: Re: 2014 Week 9 Discussion Today at 12:40 pm
"ax thats just silly. i think i speak for everyone when i say we never wanna wait unless theres a user game. get that in and advance it! hook it up!"

MY POST
Subject: Re: 2014 Week 9 Discussion Today at 12:43 pm
"either way, i'm excited to adv...but think everyone should earn there own victory....who does he play this week?...if it's a tough game I guess I would think he needs to play, if it's a cupcake i guess play or sim it? just my 2cents."

K RESPONSE
Subject: Re: 2014 Week 9 Discussion Today at 12:43 pm
axspecialk wrote:
ther is no story tho..not int the dynasty wire but it sent out the finish email.. idk its really wierd..i can hop on and play my bros game for him and get up the next week if ppl are itching.. but its been quiet so i thought everyone wanted to wait..but ill play and advance it.. dont worry i wont super sim ill okay the whole thing lol i love his hb ne ways..

Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:50 am

lol I think we all take Grey too seriously at times. I love his enthusiasm, but the triple advance in one night? Little redic.

I think people's opinions and posts get misconscrewed when others hop in, agree with them and say 'ADVANCE ADVANCE!' I know we do this for fun, it's the reason we started it but sometmies it's become like an addiction. Is it bad that to pass the time at work I'll be gameplanning about a user game coming up, or wondering how a recruit will come and fit into my system? Call me nuts, I think I have so much fun in Q4TB that I want to advance at the pace of an offline dynasty, I would be playing in by myself.

Now that I think about it, the Mydas stuff is cool and i love the fact that he brings competition to the OD. He and GGang are a good match it seems like, if Gang's allready giving Buc good games - he's a baller. So the SEC result will be one I'll be waiting for.

The only gripe I had was that if he was getting sim wins, I don't see why it wouldn't happen for everyone, that's all. I don't want the guy out by any means because I think when jesse joins, we'll be at full capacity, 11 BALLERS who all can play and adv quickly. We just need Jesse in with Ax, since they've never shared a conference because somebody needs to step in Ax's way of NINE 5star recruits through 9 weeks Neutral

BTW Ax, what's up with allready gogin 2 over on the 5stars lol. Weren't you the one reccomending a limit? Have you recruited ANY 4stars this year lol. BESIDES the WR and the SS I just stole Razz lmao it's funny I say STOLE when they're in my backyard (SS from Ohio, pipeline state and WR from Penn.)

Personally, I don't think there should be a penalty but relax on those ballers, bro. lol btw that kicker wants to be a Panther!!!
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:53 am

LongGONE24 wrote:
lol I think we all take Grey too seriously at times. I love his enthusiasm, but the triple advance in one night? Little redic.

I think people's opinions and posts get misconscrewed when others hop in, agree with them and say 'ADVANCE ADVANCE!' I know we do this for fun, it's the reason we started it but sometmies it's become like an addiction. Is it bad that to pass the time at work I'll be gameplanning about a user game coming up, or wondering how a recruit will come and fit into my system? Call me nuts, I think I have so much fun in Q4TB that I want to advance at the pace of an offline dynasty, I would be playing in by myself.

Now that I think about it, the Mydas stuff is cool and i love the fact that he brings competition to the OD. He and GGang are a good match it seems like, if Gang's allready giving Buc good games - he's a baller. So the SEC result will be one I'll be waiting for.

The only gripe I had was that if he was getting sim wins, I don't see why it wouldn't happen for everyone, that's all. I don't want the guy out by any means because I think when jesse joins, we'll be at full capacity, 11 BALLERS who all can play and adv quickly. We just need Jesse in with Ax, since they've never shared a conference because somebody needs to step in Ax's way of NINE 5star recruits through 9 weeks Neutral

BTW Ax, what's up with allready gogin 2 over on the 5stars lol. Weren't you the one reccomending a limit? Have you recruited ANY 4stars this year lol. BESIDES the WR and the SS I just stole Razz lmao it's funny I say STOLE when they're in my backyard (SS from Ohio, pipeline state and WR from Penn.)

Personally, I don't think there should be a penalty but relax on those ballers, bro. lol btw that kicker wants to be a Panther!!!

actually they had some epic battles as Oregon and Oregon State last year...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:55 am

I think we need to ship Grey out to play in Axe sandbox, and let 9's come into the PAC 10 or another Conf without a CONF CHAMP game...
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:59 am

I have no ideal why some one should be complaining except for me. I come home to play my game and find that it's been simmed. WTF! when in was in Florida I was waiting around for MTSU and cookan to play i believe. I would have played before i got on my plane, but couldn't because we didn't advance in time. I didn't come here and complain or ask to hurry up to accommodate me.

I play with yall because i like the comp and I like to play the game. It sux when i don't get that opportunity because some one wants to be in a rush. I didn't get to recruit. 4 or 5 highly rated players are gone or soft to someone else this week because of it. Did I come on here and bitch? NO. Do i have a right to? Probably. What would it have killed anyone to wait another 3 hours??

This is getting really old and now we are advancing at 4pm. So that means I have to play my games in an 8 hour window. I don't have the luxury of the second day like some of you. I can't play from morning until 4pm because of work.

All I ask is that you figure out what we are doing and communicate them to the group so we can respond accordingly. I propose a hard advance time.

advance by 12am est every day. If everyone is done early, we can advance, but the clock does not start until the 12:01am. (I actually think this sux because user games are hard to schedule sometimes and guys need more time, but I can't take this foolishness much longer)

Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:06 am

If we are going to be all over the place with the advance times and I am going to have to take losses because someone has issue with my schedule then fVck it.

I think it is perfectly reasonable for K to play for me against a crappy Tenn team if he has to rush to accommodate someone else. We all have lives here fellas and we apparently don't have a set of rules to govern this thing. Set rules, let me know what the rules are, and I will decide if I can live by the rules. All this other shit is gay. I don't know why anyone should have a complaint about this latest debacle except for me.

btw - ggang. Let me know what's up. I can play tonight, but won't be able to play before hour 18 hour / 24 hour / however many hour advance deadline tomorrow around 4 pm or sooner. We have 4 - 5 hours to get it in.
Back to top Go down
ggang21

ggang21

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:14 am

I get off of work at 1030pm central time so im free from 1045pm till 10am let me know whats good for you
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:20 am

on a diffrent note this is the second time i have played and beaten nebraska and it wont let me back into the dynasty its saying online dynasty currently unavailable!!!! OMG!! i dont want to play this game again.. wtf EA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:25 am

Mydas77 wrote:
If we are going to be all over the place with the advance times and I am going to have to take losses because someone has issue with my schedule then fVck it.

I think it is perfectly reasonable for K to play for me against a crappy Tenn team if he has to rush to accommodate someone else. We all have lives here fellas and we apparently don't have a set of rules to govern this thing. Set rules, let me know what the rules are, and I will decide if I can live by the rules. All this other shit is gay. I don't know why anyone should have a complaint about this latest debacle except for me.

btw - ggang. Let me know what's up. I can play tonight, but won't be able to play before hour 18 hour / 24 hour / however many hour advance deadline tomorrow around 4 pm or sooner. We have 4 - 5 hours to get it in.

I understand your frustration, we all have lives (believe it or not) but alot of us MAKE time to play these games. I understand if you can't, and dno't expect you to understand when, how or where we find the time. It would really help if you could quickly come on, post when you THINK you could get your game in so we have an IDEA when we can expect to advance. I understand you don't want to be involved in all that, but let's face it, communication is the reason Q4TB is still very strong and alive.

It's alot easier to wait for somebody when they say "I can play by 11PM EASTERN" as opposed to having somebody else say "I think he can be online tonight at 11," when we know when you'll play, people stop antsing. It's been an unspoken understanding around here, we'll wait for anybody as long as they make the quick effort to HOLLA! and let us know when they can play.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:25 am

Oh BTW, I recruited. I'll play when I get home tonight (1030-11ish eastern)
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:26 am

BTW I want Jesse in Big East!!!
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:35 am

Gruden why would i move so that 9s could come into the pac ten? i dnt get that...why wouldnt 9s just go with ax

and yes online dynasty is down

Last edited by llcoolgrey on Wed 20 Oct 2010, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:35 am

axspecialk wrote:
on a diffrent note this is the second time i have played and beaten nebraska and it wont let me back into the dynasty its saying online dynasty currently unavailable!!!! OMG!! i dont want to play this game again.. wtf EA!!!

ya just finished a game in another OD, luck it recorded, then went to log on to another OD and it said OD were down...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:36 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
Gruden why would i move so that 9s could come into the big ten? i dnt get that...why wouldnt 9s just go with ax

and yes online dynasty is down

cause they were in the same conf before and your the new guy LOL...I really don't care who does what was just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:37 am

im invested in my team...only way i move is if i get a 6 star for my troubles lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:39 am

I would be pissed to if I was you Mydass if my game was adv in a 18 hour window and couldn't recruit....Again, not sure what the pressure you were feeling Axe from ppl to adv so fast????....It was only Grey pushing for it, and he was half joking....plus like I posted before he is the FVCKING NEW GUY, DON"T LISTEN TO HIM EVER....sorry for yelling LOL....
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:40 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
im invested in my team...only way i move is if i get a 6 star for my troubles lol

Doubt that will be allowed, so guess were stuck together LOL....maybe Bucc will leave?
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:41 am

yea i was just half joking...well i did want the advance but i have a bye week now so i dont really care when it advances lol

and eaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy with that new guy stuff Gruden...i have a voice. This will be my third season
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:41 am

yea Bucc should go with Ax lol
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

LongGONE24 wrote:
Mydas77 wrote:

I understand your frustration, we all have lives (believe it or not) but alot of us MAKE time to play these games. I understand if you can't, and dno't expect you to understand when, how or where we find the time. It would really help if you could quickly come on, post when you THINK you could get your game in so we have an IDEA when we can expect to advance. I understand you don't want to be involved in all that, but let's face it, communication is the reason Q4TB is still very strong and alive.

It's alot easier to wait for somebody when they say "I can play by 11PM EASTERN" as opposed to having somebody else say "I think he can be online tonight at 11," when we know when you'll play, people stop antsing. It's been an unspoken understanding around here, we'll wait for anybody as long as they make the quick effort to HOLLA! and let us know when they can play.

I play my games all the time. So don't try to make it seem like I am the one holding us up. Pick a time, set some rules and all of this goes away.

Since you are so good at making time to play, perhaps you can share with me how I could have made time yesterday while on a plane or while I was in the office today.

I don't feel like anyone should be antsy if we haven't reached the 24 hour mark. I am not going to play hand holder or emotional counselor to the QT4b Community. We pass the deadline and I haven't played...sim me. If not, have a coke and a smile and wait. That's how I get over advance anxiety.
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:43 am

omg i hope it registered my game.. UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:44 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
yea Bucc should go with Ax lol

Don't think AX wants any of that business....I think he still has nightmares from Kansas days...

Last edited by Coach Gruden on Wed 20 Oct 2010, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mydas77

Mydas77

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:46 am

ggang21 wrote:
I get off of work at 1030pm central time so im free from 1045pm till 10am let me know whats good for you

So we are looking at a midnight kickoff (est) sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:48 am

kansas days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Week 10 Discussion   2014 Week 10 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Week 10 Discussion
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next