Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion

Go down 
+4
boondock3691
cokanblues
BucNutts
axspecialk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cokanblues

cokanblues

2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:31 am

Boondocks first drive was garbage got him on 3rd down 3 times he would just line up 5 wide and sprint for the first down with his qb
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:32 am

did he start moving all his players to the line on defense yet? thats prolly the most frustrating
Back to top Go down
http://www.Greymusic.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

I'll just play his game
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:49 am

whats the score to your game??
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:00 am

Ya I'm getting dominated I can't do shit the lags not helping anything either o well I wish I stayed in the big 12 now this is pathetic
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:08 am

i wonder if me and Gruden are going to play each other in a bowl game
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:12 am

I want to know who let this guy in the dynasty?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:16 am

cokanblues wrote:
Boondocks first drive was garbage got him on 3rd down 3 times he would just line up 5 wide and sprint for the first down with his qb

make sure to save videos at the end of the game if you feel it's to much cheese.
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:20 am

llcoolgrey wrote:
i wonder if me and Gruden are going to play each other in a bowl game

what bowl game? would love to get an at large bid to a BCS Bowl...but can't imagine there is any other scene where two teams from the same conference would get paired together?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:23 am

Yes, save replays Cokan.

With that being said, this might be the most dramatic/eventful end of the season we've EVER had.
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:28 am

Ha I'm not even made anybody with a washboard neck brace on a qb the scrambles is more funny than anything there were a lot more qb runs I couldn't show but I guess good game boon I had no chance against your amazing style of play... After the first quarter I just fucked around I pretty much ran hail marry in spite of him the rest of the game and fg block
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:29 am

axspecialk wrote:
Coaching Move Guideline....

1-6* star teams never available
(ND, OSU, Texas, Florida, USC, Oklahoma, Alabama, LSU) *am I missing anyone?
2-2 Coach's per season max can move
3-A coach needs to be at program for 4 years minimum
4-Major accomplishment need to be meet
-One of the following... A) National Title B) Winning record in BCS bowls C) 2 or more Conference Championships
5-Sensitivity to conference balance
6-5 year rule should be in place, if a coach does not meet any of those criteria or loses a star in prestige, then they essentially get "fired" and the committee comes up with a few job offers equal to or less than the team they are at.
7-Coach has to nominate themselves before off-season, and get's to do off season for new team

that was a rough outline i put together with Bucc....not sure it was every finalized or approved by the higher ups?...i thought rule 1 was thrown out with so much chatter about Florida?...
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:33 am

yea i was pretty helpless against boondock too. once he got ahead i was done. he blitzed everyone by manually bringing them to the edge. it was frustrating as hell.

idk Gruden...but im ranked 14 and your 13. i guess well find out shortly. Ax are you gonna advance?
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:44 am

cookan im guessing now that i have watched the replays u have a problem with 5 wr sets and then running the qb? cause those scrambles were not to the outside they were right down the middle after attempting to throw.. the one for a td he could have thrown the comeback tho.. but i guess he felt better about the run...im just asking cause i dont really understand the problem? no sarcasim im really trying to understand what the problem is so we cna say yay or nay on it.. advancing now.. bowl week is up..

Last edited by axspecialk on Tue 26 Oct 2010, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbsociety.com
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:45 am

Ya I decided not to get mad if the way he plays is allowed then he is one bad ass mofo I couldn't beat him no chance
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:47 am

Naw forget it ax I'm not even going to try to argue anything it's pointless and a waste of my time
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:48 am

i think hes blown out everyone hes played so far in this dynasty lol

Starting with Ax
Then Me
Then Coke

Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:51 am

only one user bowl game and its cookan and mydas...
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:54 am

Well I understand your not mad Coke at this moment, and it sounds's like Grey experienced some frustration with his style If possible would like to see some video so we can at least discuss as a league his style and if any chances need to be made we can at least discuss it...It's not that anyone is a bad dude or cheater in the OD, because there is so many different ways to play the game, we just have to all be on the same page to what is acceptable or not....and if a player doesn't agree to that style they can choose to change style or leave?....Just as an example, my issues with Grey last year and the late option pitch...he didn't understand at first because he had not played with other guys/OD that felt that way...but once we explained how we as a league felt about that particular play he was man enough to offer a replay and not run that play...which he has honored in both are games since, which is very cool (it still doesn't mean he agree's with the rule, and maybe it's not a glitch? but he understands that the majority don't want to see it and he accepted that)....maybe in Boonedock case we need to have a discussion because you may not ever play him again, but someone will and if there is an issue it will come up again?....

Another point....and I know I may be living in a fantasy land but I would love to talk about scores/stats/certain style's or play that maybe we could all come to some sort of agreement....here are some thoughts, some are very small and some are more challenging to enforce or decided on...some of these have not been an issue as of late, but I think it's good to have on record for future new players....

1)No Score should ever go over 70 points
2)In punt return you can't drop back an extra player for blocking
3)Running 5WR set should be 5 times...almost impossible to enforce in user vs cpu games but in user games maybe 5 max unless your down by 21 or more in the 4th qt?....I'm sorry but there are just to many exploits in a 5WR set
4)No late pitch on running options if your QB has been hit must go down can't pitch as he is being tackled

other issues you guys can come up with?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:01 am

I don't think people will agree with the five wide stuff but my only frustration is when you go 5 wide and scramble at all with your qb when I see 5 wide I pick an all out coverage play cause if you don't your going to get burned which leaves the qb able to run all day to me there isn't a more frustrating thing in the game because 95% of the time it's unstoppable
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:04 am

well unless its a designed QB Draw or Run play...or if hes in pocket and gets flushed out
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:06 am

cokanblues wrote:
I don't think people will agree with the five wide stuff but my only frustration is when you go 5 wide and scramble at all with your qb when I see 5 wide I pick an all out coverage play cause if you don't your going to get burned which leaves the qb able to run all day to me there isn't a more frustrating thing in the game because 95% of the time it's unstoppable

I agree....have played people online in 5wr set and It's hard enough to get all the WR covered...and if you do, there is nothing to stop the run...does anyone have a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
cokanblues

cokanblues

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:07 am

Qb draw is fine
Back to top Go down
llcoolgrey

llcoolgrey

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:08 am

coke he picked you off 8 times??????

8 Ints? Wow...were those all you throwing streaks or those were 8 legit picks
Back to top Go down
axspecialk

axspecialk

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:12 am

AHHHHHHHH i get it now!!! lol now i get it!!! and i do understand 5 wr and running with qb is fustrating and now that i think about in user games more so than against the cpu it is unstoppable. because ne smart ball player is gonna drop off into coverage as u have no other choice but then the middle of the field is open.. so i get that.. here is my thing tho.. in this game if u go 3 down lineman and dont cover the middle ur gonna get burned.. its not just the qb..tho in the game where cookan ran for 300 yard on me.. i played 3 down lineman and he ate it alive.. i dont kno ther is a way to put an order on it.. its real life football tho..the spread is made on that principle.. getting on on on's and exploiting mis matches.. 4 wr sets force u into a nickel or dime if u go all db's than u run if u keep guys in the box u pass.. so idk if ther is ne thing we can do.. but i see and get ur fustration with it cookan.. and from before i thought u had a problem with me running with my qb.. but ne time i go 5 wr my sole intention is to pass.. i would only run if ther was absolutely nothing..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion   2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Conference Championship Week Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next