Quest4TheBest NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quest4TheBest NCAA OD

2019 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS OREGON DUCKS COACH SMITH-ELLIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week Two Discussion

Go down 
+4
LongGONE24
chAdyP0408
Coach Gruden
luvtotha9s
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

Week Two Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:04 am

wow...what a game...My Oregon State Beavers held on and upset the #5 Ohio State 21-17...it was a tight game throughout.. Ohio State had the ball with just a little under 4 minutes in the 4th, holding a 17-14 lead....Pryor decided to throw and Kristick was there for the pick...which set up Canfield and the Oregon State Beavers, to charge down the field and eventually find James Rodgers over the middle for 6 and a 21-17 lead...but Ohio State had 2 minutes to come all way the down the field...and come down the field they did....eventually turning it over on downs at the Oregon State 2 yard line....got a greatness score ranked #2....one of the most exciting games I ever played.
Canfield 20-35 254yds 3tds 2ints
Q. Rodgers 30att 126yds 3rec -1yd
J. Rodgers 7rec 122yds 1td 3KR 71yds 23.6avg 3PR 26yds 8.6avg
D Adeniji 5rec 83yds 2td
J Halahuni 4rec 43yds
Lance Mitchell led the Beavers with 11tkls....DE Ben Terry had 4tkl 3tfl 3 sacks
Kristick had 5 tkls a Fumble recovery, and the clutch int that set up the go ahead score!
Next week the Beavs have a player game at Cincinnati.... 2 weeks,2tough games,2 ranked teams beaten...hello top 25!

Last edited by luvtotha9s on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realisticballers.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
wow...what a game...My Oregon State Beavers held on and upset the #5 Ohio State 21-17...it was a tight game throughout.. Ohio State had the ball with just a little under 4 minutes in the 4th, holding a 17-14 lead....Pryor decided to throw and Kristick was there for the pick...which set up Canfield and the Oregon State Beavers, to charge down the field and eventually find James Rodgers over the middle for 6 and a 21-17 lead...but Ohio State had 2 minutes to come all way the down the field...and come down the field they did....eventually turning it over on downs at the Oregon State 2 yard line....got a greatness score ranked #2....one of the most exciting games I ever played.
Canfield 20-35 254yds 3tds 2ints
Q. Rodgers 30att 126yds 3rec -1yd
J. Rodgers 7rec 122yds 1td 3KR 71yds 23.6avg 3PR 26yds 8.6avg
D Adeniji 5rec 83yds 2td
J Halahuni 4rec 43yds
Lance Mitchell led the Beavers with 11tkls....DE Ben Terry had 4tkl 3tfl 3 sacks
Kristick had 5 tkls and the clutch int that set up the go ahead score!
Next week the Beavs have a player game at Cincinnati.... 2 weeks,2tough games,2 ranked teams beaten...hello top 25!

Wow, sounds like a great game!
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:36 am

Dang nice win!

When did he advance?
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:24 am

My bad for not posting the Week 2 Report.

GOTW
#12 North Carolina @ #22 Kansas
- We know they're both powerhouses. We know they both can score points. It's going to be a battle of the defences as the Jayhawks host the Tarheels. Two programs with high profile coaches and some good young under the radar talent. Huge game.

#5 Ohio State @ Oregon State
- As we just found out, it proved to the Rogers family show putting up over 250 yards combined and James came up clutch putting the game away with a touchdown catch late. Beavers defenced proved their wealth today stopping Terrelle Pryor and a potent Buckeye offence.

#6 PSU @ Pitt
- Pittsburgh's going to have their handsful and this could turn out to be a nightmare week for the Big 10 powerhouses opening it wide open with two losses. Pittsburghs faithful in their running back and have Heisman hype surrounding the school halls.

No game for me so... HURRY UP lol jk

User game hopefully get it in tonight you're both active at usually the same times! Good luck and get it in!

Last edited by Macc24Est89 on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://q4tb.forumotion.net
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:28 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:

GOTW
- We know they're both powerhouses. We know they both can score points. It's going to be a battle of the defences as the Jayhawks host the Tarheels. Two programs with high profile coaches and some good young under the radar talent. Huge game.

- As we just found out, it proved to the Rogers family show putting up over 250 yards combined and Jacquizz came up clutch putting the game away with a touchdown catch late. Beavers defenced proved their wealth today stopping Terrelle Pryor and a potent Buckeye offence.

#6 PSU @ Pitt
- Pittsburgh's going to have their handsful and this could turn out to be a nightmare week for the Big 10 powerhouses opening it wide open with two losses. Pittsburghs faithful in their running back and have Heisman hype surrounding the school halls.

User game hopefully get it in tonight you're both active at usually the same times! Good luck and get it in!

would like to do a pre game report....is Stanford playing at VT?
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:46 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
Dang nice win!

When did he advance?
thanks...sometime this morning....I'm still coming down form the high of the game and victory...it was intense
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:47 am

zscott10 wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:

GOTW

- As we just found out, it proved to the Rogers family show putting up over 250 yards combined and Jacquizz came up clutch putting the game away with a touchdown catch late. Beavers defenced proved their wealth today stopping Terrelle Pryor and a potent Buckeye offence.

#6 PSU @ Pitt

You are at Wake Forest...nice cross country trip to North Carolina
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:54 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:

GOTW

#6 PSU @ Pitt

hey Macc...it was James Rodgers that made the clutch td reception against Ohio State
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:01 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
zscott10 wrote:
Macc24Est89 wrote:

GOTW

#6 PSU @ Pitt

You are at Wake Forest...nice cross country trip to North Carolina

Dang, the Cardinal are putting on the miles..1st wk flight to Pullman, now to North Carolina, and I think next week travel to Mississippi...
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:11 am

Dang I guess you just want to see the whole country lol
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Stanford vs Wake Forest   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:13 am

STANFORD AT WAKE FOREST
Week Two Discussion Aerial

Records: Stanford 1-0. Wake Forest 1-0.
Kickoff: 7 p.m. at BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, N.C.
TV/Radio: ESPN Game Plan (Comcast 442, Dish TV 236, DirecTV 789)/ 1050.
Series history: This is the first meeting.
Wake Forest Favorite by -6 Over/Under (51)
The story lines: Stanford, 1-6 on the road last season, will try to go 2-0 away from home against a team that was 5-2 at BB&T Field in 2008. . . . Wake Forest has had to replace all its linebackers from '08, plus three of four starters in the secondary. . . . Demon Deacons senior quarterback Riley Skinner has thrown for at least 2,000 yards in his first three seasons. "They can do a lot of things with him; they can bootleg, Wing-T formation, flood zones, wishbone, shotgun and spread," Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh said.

[i][b]1st QT Notes:

Both D come out tough, and a 50 yd FG by Stanford N Whitaker is short...we head to 2nd qt scoreless...Stanford had a 30 yard TD called back to a holding penelty...early Stanford O is killing it self with dumb penelty...

1st QT Score
Stanford 0
Wake Forest 0

2nd QT Notes:
Wake comes out with a nice drive for a 39 yd FG to take the lead 3-0....After a great punt, pinning Wake at the 1 a sack for a safety makes the score 3-2...Wake goes 3 and out and Stanford put up a 65 yard drive capped with a Toby Gerhart TD one yard run, Stanford 9-3....after a forced punt, Gerhart is stripped and the lose ball is picked up and taken back for a 41 yard J Jones TD...Wake is up 10-9....after a nice KO return by Owusu, and some exellent 2 min drill by Andrew Luck, with 5 seconds left in the QT, Gerhart punches in another 1 yard TD run to take the Card into the half with the lead.

Half Time
Stanford 16
Wake Forest 10

3rd Qt Notes:
Andrew Luck is on fire, hooking up with Soph TE C Fleener for big game, capped with a 28 TD strike to C Owusu for the only points in the QT

3rd QT Score
Stanford 23
Wake Forest 10

4th QT Notes:
Stanford D dominates the QT, and Andrew Luck ends a great game with 2 TD passes, and a 1 yard run by FB T Vardell II...Cardinal roll....get ready for OLE MISS next week.

FINAL SCORE
STANFORD 44
WAKE FOREST 10

Week Two Discussion 851-Stanford_Wake_Forest_Football.standalone.prod_affiliate.74

FINAL STATS
STANFORD
PASSING A LUCK 28-35 3 TD
RUSHING T GERHART 24-132 2 TD
RECEIVING C FLEENER 8-131 0 TD
TACKLES C SNYDER 7 SOLO

Last edited by zscott10 on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:46 am

Chris has always got the dope recaps.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:50 am

Status update, fellas?
Back to top Go down
Coach Gruden

Coach Gruden

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:15 am

Macc24Est89 wrote:
Chris has always got the dope recaps.

thanks bro, havin fun with it...will play my game tonight after work 6 PST...and will send first qt report as it's completed.
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:21 am

Ya Im gonna try and get my game in later tonight
Back to top Go down
bludevilz444

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 9:22 am

UPSET AT HEINZ!!Week Two Discussion Fb_AAGU116_20x24
Breaking news: We know have word the the Pitt panthers have knocked off the #6 ranked Penn STate Nittnay Lions. The Panthers won in dominating fashion. they ran all over the Lions supposed "stud Big Ten Defense". With Kolby Gray Suffering back spasms it forced coach petersen to move back QB and starting Cb A. Berry in the game to take control of the offense. he played pretty well. Gray will be back next week for Pitt. The panthers ran for 487 total yards and threw for 59 yards on one attempt and that attempt went for a TD on the third play of the game. The main thing today was no turnovers. Butt coach P said we mut work on penalties defensivly if we do that we will be fine. On the psu side Clark had a bad game until the 4th Quarter when he got hot and threw for 234 yards in the game his heisman hopes are now in doubt with that loss
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:45 am

I'm gonna try and get my game in tonight but don't know if I can. If I can't get it in tonight I will be able to play it before or around noon tomorrow
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:49 am

so you're basically saying you're not gonna play your game tonight?
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:00 am

chAdyP0408 wrote:
I'm gonna try and get my game in tonight but don't know if I can. If I can't get it in tonight I will be able to play it before or around noon tomorrow

boooo lol..j/k...what is the status? I know we have a user game that is going to maybe be played tonight in about an hour...what about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:02 am

luvtotha9s wrote:
so you're basically saying you're not gonna play your game tonight?
Probably not but I'm gonna try
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:02 am

BucNutts wrote:
chAdyP0408 wrote:

boooo lol..j/k...what is the status? I know we have a user game that is going to maybe be played tonight in about an hour...what about everyone else?

I think only that user game, my game, and dmt has to recruit
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:03 am

Ok cool..im just anxious because I had a bye week lol..those stink Surprised
Back to top Go down
chAdyP0408

chAdyP0408

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:05 am

Ya i hate those, i was lucky enough to not get to mine yet in the last od.
Back to top Go down
LongGONE24
Admin
LongGONE24

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:05 am

BucNutts wrote:
Ok cool..im just anxious because I had a bye week lol..those stink Surprised

Aw man I feel that.
Back to top Go down
luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:06 am

did you play your boise game yet Macc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Two Discussion   Week Two Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Week Two Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next